KookyQT

Kooky's Thread of Supreme Awesomeness

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello World, I'm Kooky.

Well, what can I say? If you've come to this thread for grand amounts of wisdom, then... I regretfully inform you, this isn't the place. Truthfully I'm part of the huge wave of people that decided to finally make an account for a chance at Legion Beta. Then! Found, that people here are pretty nice, and decided to stick around. They may very well rue this day. But! Until then!

Whats the point of this thread? Well, simply to say hi. Bored and wanna be social? Poke on in. Waiting patiently for the second give away? Have a seat! I'll go first.

I'm Kooky (see above). Kinda just a quirky airhead that goes with the flow. I'm a kitten advocate, and lover of all things pvp. I'll let you all in on a little secret, you're talking to a future rank 1 Demon Hunter. >.> .... <.< Yeah. So if you want an autograph now, better get them! So yeah, nice to meet everyone!

Oh! On a side note, working super hard to get an exclusive interview with positiv2 on how his name got changed in Discord! Yeah! Don't think I've forgotten. Pro dodge there, I give you points!

Last but not least. Honest congratulations to all the winners this wave! I'm completely jealous. So be sure to play that lovely Beta extra hard!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:

Wed: TOS Heroic
      Thurs: TOS Heroic  
      Fri: Mythic + night  
      Sat: Day of Alcohol
      Sun: TOS Mythic  
      Mon: TOS Normal  
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday  

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By Toxdoe
      About Us
      <SIMPLE> is a guild that is just that - simple. We like to keep things simple and easy, playing casually while striving to down challenging content whether its pushing high keys or downing end game raid content.

We can be considered as a casual raiding guild, but still strive to compete amongst others. Not only are we looking to get more active raiders, we are looking boost our ranks with more active members whether they want to raid, push M+ keys, or just want to hang out in an active guild/discord.

-Server-
      Mal'Ganis (US) Horde

-Raid Schedule-
      Tues and Thurs 930pm-1230am CST

-Current Needs-
      Exceptional Healers of any class.
      Exceptional DPS. Preferably ranged but will consider any class that shows interest.

-Expectations-
      We expect raiders to know each fight before we attempt it and to adapt to strategies we improvise on.
      Raiders are also expected to know their class, rotations, etc.
      While we do provide consumables, raiders are expected to come to raid on-time, and prepaired.

-What We Offer-
      We offer a simplistic setting. Members often participate in PVE and PVP content. Our guild chat is a place to speak your mind and occasionally will contain mature language and topics.

Our raid members enjoy free repairs/enchants/gems/consumables for raids.

Please contact in-game Djmg, Fystacuffs, Jestu, or Tox. If none are on. Feel free to send in-game mail.
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 6/9M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS:6/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3soirs+1optionel Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Undying ToS:1/9M NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2soir Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm  (EST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:6/9H, NH:10/10H ToV:3/3N EN:7/7H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm  (EST)

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1soir Jeudi des 8hpm (EST)
      - [PvP] Bientot un 2ieme groupes, nous sommes presentement 22 joueurs

Communauté:
      - Plus de  440 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - 6/9M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS: 6/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3day+1optional Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Undying ToS:1/9M NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2day,Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm  (EAST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:6/9H NH:10/10H ToV:3/3H EN:7/7H 1day Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm (EAST)

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1day Wednesday starting at 8hpm (EAST)
      - [PvP] Soon a second group with 22 players

Community:
      - More than 440 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Keltuk
      Are you sick of guilds with pretentious Latin names who sound like they're a bunch of old men in robes from the Da Vinci Code? Do you think Carpe Diem means something about fish? If you answered "yes" to either of these questions then Latinus Namus could be the guild for you!

About Us
      Latinus Namus is an English-speaking guild committed to raid 3 nights a week to beat the latest PvE content that Blizzard provides. Formed by players with previous hard-core experience, our aim is to create an enjoyable but focused atmosphere where we can maintain steady progression whilst having fun.

Current Progress: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic / ToV 2/3 Mythic / The Nighthold 8/10 Mythic/ ToS 5/9 Mythic

We formed in Warlords of Draenor post patch 6.1 and achieved a respectable 5/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry and 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry.
      We ended the expansion with a full 13/13 Mythic and 13/13 HC Hellfire Citadel clear and continued raiding through til the end until Legion was released.

We are now looking forward to The Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus, the Burning Throne and will consider likeminded players to join us.

Raiding Schedule

Our raid nights are currently set as follows:-

Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 ST
      Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 ST
      Tuesday 20:30 - 23:30 ST

Recruitment Status

We are interested in the following classes for our raid team, bonus points if you have a viable off spec you are comfortable with:-

Tanks: CLOSED
      Healers: Holy Paladin
      Melee DPS: Rogue/Death Knight/Demon Hunter
      Ranged DPS: Warlock/Shadow Priest/Hunter/Balance Druid

ilevel 910+ minimum (additional requirements may be added) although we will consider exceptional players. We expect that you fully optimize your character or be willing to work towards this.

Even if your class is not listed we would be happy to consider exceptional applicants.

For more information you can visit http://latinusnamus.enjin.com.

Here you can complete our application form or if you would prefer we can chat on Discord.

Alternatively you can chat to one of the officer’s in-game for information:

Officer Team
      Aïki
      Ðevilísh
      Kirravol
      Qqmyshortz
      Zyqaz