Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KookyQT

Kooky's Thread of Supreme Awesomeness

1 post in this topic

Hello World, I'm Kooky.

Well, what can I say? If you've come to this thread for grand amounts of wisdom, then... I regretfully inform you, this isn't the place. Truthfully I'm part of the huge wave of people that decided to finally make an account for a chance at Legion Beta. Then! Found, that people here are pretty nice, and decided to stick around. They may very well rue this day. But! Until then!

Whats the point of this thread? Well, simply to say hi. Bored and wanna be social? Poke on in. Waiting patiently for the second give away? Have a seat! I'll go first.

I'm Kooky (see above). Kinda just a quirky airhead that goes with the flow. I'm a kitten advocate, and lover of all things pvp. I'll let you all in on a little secret, you're talking to a future rank 1 Demon Hunter. >.> .... <.< Yeah. So if you want an autograph now, better get them! So yeah, nice to meet everyone!

Oh! On a side note, working super hard to get an exclusive interview with positiv2 on how his name got changed in Discord! Yeah! Don't think I've forgotten. Pro dodge there, I give you points!

Last but not least. Honest congratulations to all the winners this wave! I'm completely jealous. So be sure to play that lovely Beta extra hard!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance further through Mythic Nighthold and then onto ToS.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:
      All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events.
      Wed: TOV HC
      Thurs: Nighthold HC
      Fri: Mythic + night
      Sat: Nighthold N
      Sun: Gear up sunday + Nighthold HC
      Mon: Emerald Nightmare HC
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday
      As we establish ourselves people are welcome to come and go to any of the events with no pressure to attend all, With raiders gaining the benefit and support of the guild bank to maintain and keep us going throughout the raid.
      Social or normal members will be able to join on any of the farm raids, alts also welcome. All requirements for the raids are posted in the calendar (ilvl+dps).
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By Pyroborg
      Victory or Die Laughing!

H <Thralls Fist> Uther/Runetotem is recruiting.

We are a mature/social/casual guild of friendly, helpful folks who believe that Wow is a game and should be fun. Our guild is inclusive of all types of players. Our members include people with full work schedules, people of all ages (although we do tend to lean toward the older crowd) and backgrounds, and folks with a wide range of gaming experience and capabilities. We have veterans of Wow who have been around since Vanilla and those that are new to the game. We have members with significant raiding experience and those who have never been in a raid.

Our goal is to provide a place for like-minded members to be part of a community. While we are looking to add new members and friends, we are not looking to be a huge guild. Instead, we would like to be the place “Where everybody knows your name.” Most evenings we have a group of folks in game and chatting up Mumble with terrible jokes and puns.

Our guild activities include Dungeons, LFR, Transmog runs, Battlegrounds, Mount and Achievement runs, helping out members with quests (hello Suramar), and other guild events and contests. Our most popular activity in Legion is doing guild dungeon runs to help members finish quests (especially profession quests). Many of our members are not comfortable pugging dungeons and therefore, we have regular polls to schedule dungeon runs including mythic zero runs for the members that need them.

We recently started a group running Mythic and M+ dungeons and it has been very successful. While we never intend to push for server rankings or be a “progression” guild, we do have members that are experienced with and enjoy end game content. However, our goals will always be to have fun and be inclusive. Our mythic team mainly helps folks who don’t want to pug with quests that require running a Mythic dungeon, but we do see how far we can go in Mythic+. Currently, we do not have an active raiding team, but this is something that we are hopeful to build in the future.

We provide guild repairs that increase with rank and have a 7 tab vault. Our current voice communications program is Mumble® and we use it for day to day chatting as well as depending on voice in dungeons/raids/battlegrounds. All guild activities are scheduled using the in-game calendar. We also have a Facebook page for guild communication and discussion (access granted after a new member trial period).

Please contact us with any questions. We're looking forward to adding you to our family.

Contact Information:
      Our informational website is http://thrallsfist.wix.com/thrallsfist
      Email is thrallsfist@gmail.com
      For in-game invites: /who Thralls Fist and whisper anyone on for an invite
      GM = Tsha
      Officers= Vexamar, Belixe, Balkorr
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 9/10M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:9/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3M 3soirs Lundi, Mardi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Statis NH:8/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck NH:10/10H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm 

PvP:
      - Nous sommes toujours a la recherche d'un PvP Leader pour s'occuper du PvP dans Unhuman!

Communauté:
      - Plus de  400 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 400 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - 9/10M - www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:9/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3M 3day Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Statis NH:8/10H EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck NH:10/10H 1day Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm 

PvP:
      - We're still looking for a PvP Leader to take over all PvP in Unhuman!

Community:
      - More than 400 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 400 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Alwaysmiddle
      Thanks for the ride guys, I hope everyone luck in the future. Our guild will be finished here, it's been fun.