KookyQT

Kooky's Thread of Supreme Awesomeness

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello World, I'm Kooky.

Well, what can I say? If you've come to this thread for grand amounts of wisdom, then... I regretfully inform you, this isn't the place. Truthfully I'm part of the huge wave of people that decided to finally make an account for a chance at Legion Beta. Then! Found, that people here are pretty nice, and decided to stick around. They may very well rue this day. But! Until then!

Whats the point of this thread? Well, simply to say hi. Bored and wanna be social? Poke on in. Waiting patiently for the second give away? Have a seat! I'll go first.

I'm Kooky (see above). Kinda just a quirky airhead that goes with the flow. I'm a kitten advocate, and lover of all things pvp. I'll let you all in on a little secret, you're talking to a future rank 1 Demon Hunter. >.> .... <.< Yeah. So if you want an autograph now, better get them! So yeah, nice to meet everyone!

Oh! On a side note, working super hard to get an exclusive interview with positiv2 on how his name got changed in Discord! Yeah! Don't think I've forgotten. Pro dodge there, I give you points!

Last but not least. Honest congratulations to all the winners this wave! I'm completely jealous. So be sure to play that lovely Beta extra hard!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> H6/9 weekday 6pm-8:30p EST raid times. Tank and Sham/Priest heals needed. We also have a reward system where you can receive game time & game store items paid for by the guild. If interested pst me. Also visit us at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com
      Who Are We?
      Originally established in Tichondrius-US during the WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes like in-game items(gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups.
      RAID SCHEDULE
      Alternating raid weeks
      (Varying days scheduled a month out)Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 6:00PM-8:30PM EST
      We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (5:45PM EST) to start pulls at 6:00PM EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor
      RATED BATTLEGROUNDS
      The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events
      Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.
      If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself by in-game message or mail
      contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By chxrliesheen
      Twilight's Hammer, Agamaggan, Bloodscalp, Crushrudge, Emeriss, Hakkar
      Hey there! 
      Storm of the Badlands is a new but active guild looking for more members! 
      If you are new back to Legion, grinding rep and world quests, join us as we have levelers or max levels that are willing to help. We are looking for active people, who aren't wanting any big commitments. Being social still means you can join in mythics and other guild runs when you are online!
      We currently do mythic (keystones) and old achievement runs, and are looking for more members interested in raiding casually. Our members are able to raid with a friendly guild as pugs for more serious raiding, without the commitment.
      We will perhaps raid properly once we are all up to speed with content and have enough willing members~

We are looking for friendly, social and active people. Our guild bank is well stocked with mats, consumables and for some, guild repairs. Please join us if you are interested :) Message me in-game "Nellina-Twilight's Hammer" in the evenings for more info!

TL;DR: recruiting social people, for mythics and casual raids or just for fun.
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - Francais - 5/9M - http://unhuman.ca/
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS:5/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3soirs+1optionel Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi et Jeudi 7hpm à 10h30pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Unhuman ToS:8/9H NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2soir Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm  (EST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:3/9H, NH:10/10H ToV:3/3N EN:7/7H 1soir Mercredi 7hpm à 10h30hpm  (EST)
      PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1soir Jeudi des 8hpm (EST)
      - [PvP] Bientot un 2ieme groupes, nous sommes presentement 22 joueurs
      Communauté:
      - Plus de  430 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      World of Warcraft - [Horde][US-Arthas]Unhuman - French - 5/9M - http://unhuman.ca/
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros ToS: 5/9M NH:10/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 3day+1optional Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7hpm to 10h30pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Unhuman ToS:8/9H NH:6/10M ToV:3/3M EN:7/7M 2day,Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm  (EAST)
      - [Raid] Casual as Fuck ToS:3/9H NH:10/10H ToV:3/3H EN:7/7H 1day Wednesday 7hpm to 10h30hpm (EAST)

PvP:
      - [PvP] Unhuman RBG: 1600 rating, 1day Wednesday starting at 8hpm (EAST)
      - [PvP] Soon a second group with 22 players

Community:
      - More than 430 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance further through Heroic Tos and onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:
      We are a very active guild with events on most days for example:

Wed: Day of Reset
      Thurs: TOS Heroic
      Fri: Mythic + night
      Sat: TOS N
      Sun: Gear up sunday + TOS Heroic
      Mon: NH HC
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.