Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KookyQT

Kooky's Thread of Supreme Awesomeness

1 post in this topic

Hello World, I'm Kooky.

Well, what can I say? If you've come to this thread for grand amounts of wisdom, then... I regretfully inform you, this isn't the place. Truthfully I'm part of the huge wave of people that decided to finally make an account for a chance at Legion Beta. Then! Found, that people here are pretty nice, and decided to stick around. They may very well rue this day. But! Until then!

Whats the point of this thread? Well, simply to say hi. Bored and wanna be social? Poke on in. Waiting patiently for the second give away? Have a seat! I'll go first.

I'm Kooky (see above). Kinda just a quirky airhead that goes with the flow. I'm a kitten advocate, and lover of all things pvp. I'll let you all in on a little secret, you're talking to a future rank 1 Demon Hunter. >.> .... <.< Yeah. So if you want an autograph now, better get them! So yeah, nice to meet everyone!

Oh! On a side note, working super hard to get an exclusive interview with positiv2 on how his name got changed in Discord! Yeah! Don't think I've forgotten. Pro dodge there, I give you points!

Last but not least. Honest congratulations to all the winners this wave! I'm completely jealous. So be sure to play that lovely Beta extra hard!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Moonfly
      Hello everyone,

SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster. And also for our more relaxed heroic/social-raid team.

The guild was formed by bringing together friends from different guilds to make a fresh start, with our goal being to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content.

We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for:

Main team:
      1 x Healer (Resto Shaman) Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Hunter, Mage) Social team:
      All classes
      Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications.

Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a strong understanding of their class and spec.

Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com. You can also find us on the EU Twisting Nether forum if you search there.

Progress

Nighthold :
      10/10 Normal
      9/10 Heroic
      Trial of Valor:
      3/3 Normal
      3/3 Heroic
      Emerald Nightmare:
      7/7 Heroic
      1/7 Mythic

Raid Days:
      Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin or Moonfly.

Casual/social players are always welcome

We look forward to hearing from you.
    • By Syrkxion
      <Subversion> 
      A newly formed guild on Frostmane consisting of members from the late Spaceship which managed 6/10 HC before disbanding.

What are we looking for? 
      We are looking to form our first core team for raiding, aiming for at least 2-3-9. This means we currently need 2 Tanks, 3 Healers and some DPS, however we will accept any new members as of now. All social members are welcome as well.

We hope that we can quickly clear NH with the new team and then complete curve for NH.

Raid days: 
      Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8pm until 11pm Server time (7pm-10pm GMT)

What Else? 
      Alongside raiding we also aim to help newer players, complete weekly mythic dungeons, casual PvP and just chill in a friendly and helpful environment.

Contact
      If you are interested in joining, please contact either Syrkxion-Frostmane or Luan-Frostmane for an invite or more information!
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (Francais) NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M 3soirs Mardi. Mercredi et Dimanche 7hpm à 11hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy NH:2/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 6h15pm à 9h15pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Éminence NH:9/10H EN:5/7M ToV: 3/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi de 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame NH:6/10H EN:1/7M ToV:2/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)

PvP:
      - On cherche un membre actif pour s'occuper du Lead de PVP, PST Jovovich#1699

Communauté:
      - Plus de  500 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 500 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Nylan-Arthas, Officier
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M 3day Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 7hpm to 11hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy NH:2/10H EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Éminence NH:9/10H EN:5/7M ToV: 3/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame NH:6/10H EN:1/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)

PvP:
      - We're looking for someone to take on PVP leading, PST Jovovich#1699

Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Nylan-Arthas, Officier
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Tsha
      Realm Type: Normal (PvE)
      Realm Timezone: CST
      Connected Realm: Runetotem
      Looking for: We are ALL inclusive.
      PVE, casual dungeons/raids, weekly scheduled guild events.
      Updated: 2/17/17
      Die Laughing... Might as well laugh if you're eating dirt.  ;)

I'd like to invite like minded people to join our family.  Seriously.. we don't have any assholes in our guild.  We're an active, mature, social guild and everyone is helpful.  We are not a progressive raiding guild, we have enough people to raid but unfortunately, all of us are never on at the same time.

We don't care what class you play because, it's your game, we just want our members to enjoy the game without pressure.  If you haven't been getting into the dungeons that you need for all those required by profession quests, etc., then come join us for our weekly scheduled runs.  We're currently starting our mythics team(s).

Have you been hesitant to jump into pugs due to the general asshatery that persists? When I say we have no assholes, it's true - no assholes - not one! We have members who are shy, some terrifically social, some run mythics, some are former progression raiders,  while others are still gearing up for heroics.  Some members are trying out new classes/roles for the first time and enjoying the no pressure environment for learning.  Our motto is 'Victory or Die Laughing' and we mean it. Everyone is included one way or another.

We schedule weekly dungeons/LFR, achieve/mog runs, special events, (like drunk gnome races to Crossroads,) birthday bashes, holiday groups and group events for world questing or getting those pesky Suramar quests done.  

We use Mumble and we're in it daily as many of our members find it more convenient to actually talk to one another while active in dungeons/raids/questing than having to type in chat. And yes... the jokes sometimes get pretty dumb, but we always have a good time.
      We'd love you add to our family and give you a comfortable and safe place to enjoy your game.  

Our website is http://thrallsfist.wix.com/thrallsfist
      Email is thrallsfist@gmail.com
      For in-game contact:
      GM - Tsha,  or /who Thralls Fist and whisper anyone on for an invite and let us know you found us on Icy Veins.
      Please contact us with any questions. We're looking forward to adding you to our family