FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Blizzard <3s Bad Robot

Blizzard Official WoW Blog

NQOH6SH9NN3B1365037790593.jpg

One of the core values we live by here at Blizzard is “Embrace Your Inner Geek.” We play countless games, we collect comics and card games, we love cutting-edge technology and computer hardware, we’re fascinated by science and discovery, and many of us are movie buffs. Movies represent the combined imaginations of talented writers and visionaries, artists and operators, editors and producers, that can culminate in an awesome cinematic experience.

It’s with this motivation that we express our respect for JJ Abrams' Bad Robot Productions.

Posted Image

Coming in a future patch, characters with the Engineering profession will be able to produce this mechanical homage to the company that brought us award-winning television shows like Lost and Fringe, and are continuing the epic Star Trek and forthcoming Star Wars film sagas. Everyone has a chance to get their hands on this pet, allowing them to show off their mutual appreciation for Bad Robot, and the stories they’ve brought to our TVs and movie screens.

(source)

To express their respect for JJ Abrams' production company, Blizzard will be adding a new mechanical pet into the game, in a future patch. This pet will be created by Engineers.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Assfault
      Hey all, Im new to survival hunter, i used to play bm/mm before, and with them i never really worried about what pet to use. With bm i just went with a random spirit beast and with mm i run the Lone Wolf talent. I get that the whole point of choosing a pet in survival is which will give to more procs of Mastery: Hunting Companion. Here's my question. Does a carrion bird's Bloody Screech and a tank pet's Thunderstomp have a chance to proc an addition charge of mongoose bite? and would Thunderstomp be more effective than Ferocity spec's Spiked Collar in procing mongoose bite?
    • By Thardan
      Hi all was hoping someone could shed some light on how to keep my pet doing what I want and not what "He" wants. For example, during Hans'gar and Franzok, when one of them cast crippling suplex on the tank, my pet (I assume) follows the boss leaving me petless for 6-10 seconds. Sometimes he will follow and not come back, and make me dismiss and call pet in the middle of the encounter. And other times (no specific example here) I feel as if even though I have switched targets, He continues on the original target. And there is nothing better then multi-shoting a group of adds only to realize he is attacking the only lone add, thus beast-cleaving the hell out the air... On beastlord Darmak I often find him cleaving a lone spear (With our raid comp the boomkin and I are cleaving spears) and once again air-cleaving. I'll see if i can find an in game rolled up newspaper to smack his nose with .... But a real solution would be much more helpful Any other suggestions welcome, here is my armory link ---> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Thardan/simple

Thanks,
      Thardan
    • By Ulforce
      Following Azortharion's Guide, I've switched from Surv to MM, for ST (until I get 4p) and BM for MT.
      Lately I've been the guy who brings heroism to the raid, but as MM, with Lone Wolf I can't do that. In case we need hero and I have to pull my pet out as MM (on Gruul for example) should I go with Exotic Munitions or Focusing Shot? Or am I better off going BM?