FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aastus2

I missing something in dps

I'm trying to figure this out I've lvled this toon up but just recently started to try and pass silver but I can't need some help I don't think my haste is high enough it's only at 13% mastery is at 102% in the scenario so any help plze

It sounds like you're playing aff if you are worried about haste. If that's the case, you may want to rethink your choice of spec. Destro is the only decent thing to play in proving grounds.

I play Destro and can't get anywhere in the silver proving grounds either.  In raids, dungeons, and questing, with a normal rotation, I can keep the number of Burning Embers up, and even put Immolate on a couple of NPCs, but when I work Havoc or Fire and Brimstone into the rotation, the number of Burning Embers evaporates.  I know hundreds/thousands of Destros have gone through the silver Proving Grounds successfully and to hear them, they did it with their eyes blindfolded.  But I can't.  In the Proving Grounds, it appears that the use of Havoc or Fire and Brimstone is imperative and I'm not mentally nor "fingerly" fast enough to make them work for me.

I've always used demonology due to it being the spec I learned well enough to defeat the black harvest event at level i480. 

The DPS challenge I noticed is mostly about being able to cc, interrupt, and position properly as the waves ramp up to the guys that fire the stun projectile and while healers are up. You actually had to choose the right pet and use it well for these purposes. At first that made me bitter with the less of the built in interrupt in my spec between pandaria to draenor, but I appreciated it in the end for utilizing a core warlock element of pet usage. 

Well I made it it but I will tell u that I had to get the four pecie pvp 700/710gear for the extra damage that's the only way I did it. I did have a 715 made wepon and 725 chest and waist with crit. Mastery on all of it my mastery is around 106% and my crit. Is around 28%with intellic.flask and mastery food

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this