FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Notjake

When do I switch from Chi Explosion to Serenity?

Is there a certain item level / stat threshold I need to pass in order for Serenity to increase my dps, or is this something that's just better on certain types of bosses?

Serenity is more consistent single target damage, whereas chi explosion is better suited for multi target fights (although it does have a higher potential ST cap than serenity, it has a lower average, so I wouldn't expect better results on ST fights with it).

As far as I know, there is no ilvl threshold for this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this