Damien

Malygos Miracle Rogue Karazhan Standard

11 posts in this topic

I got a little confused because this deck doesn't include sinister strike, however it's mentioned in the guide?

I replaced blade flurry and poisoned mind with shadow caster and twilight summoner.  Is that ok?

Hello there,

After the blade flurry nerf, and with all the zoo decks flooding the ladder wouldn't it be a good idea to add a couple of 

Dark Iron Skulkers in the deck?

I have removed one flurry and edwin (since i dont have him) and it seems to be working well against aggro decks (which imo is the biggest problem this deck has)

Any thoughts?

Hello there,

After the blade flurry nerf, and with all the zoo decks flooding the ladder wouldn't it be a good idea to add a couple of 

Dark Iron Skulkers in the deck?

I have removed one flurry and edwin (since i dont have him) and it seems to be working well against aggro decks (which imo is the biggest problem this deck has)

Any thoughts?

The stats are rather bad and it is bad against control decks and is not a spell, but if you meet considerable amount of board flood decks, it sounds like the most reasonable swap (as in, I can't remember a better card).

1 person likes this

I'm missing Xaril, and Blade flurry, I'm thinking Journey Below, and Dark Iron skulker as replacements. What do you think? 

Also what is a better Thalnos replacement, Kobold Geomancer or Loot hoarder?

I'm missing Xaril, and Blade flurry, I'm thinking Journey Below, and Dark Iron skulker as replacements. What do you think? 

Also what is a better Thalnos replacement, Kobold Geomancer or Loot hoarder?

I would go with Skulker and Sinister Strike as Maly finisher. Kobold is probably better for this deck.

I Didnt have Xaril, so I put in Shadow Caster instead and GOD what a nice combo to first place Malygos and round 10 place shadow caster, copy of Malygos and sinister strike and every other head card, it's not uncommon to get leathal from 30 hp.

I Didnt have Xaril, so I put in Shadow Caster instead and GOD what a nice combo to first place Malygos and round 10 place shadow caster, copy of Malygos and sinister strike and every other head card, it's not uncommon to get leathal from 30 hp.

If Maly survives a turn, you can probably get lethal easily no matter what. However, shadow caster is still a decent card to get a cheaper copy of drake, farseer etc.

How often do you get wins riding Van Cliff? Is it safe to run the deck without him, or it becomes unviable like normal Miracle?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor