collegechic

Research Survey For College Student

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am a college student studying communications. I am currently taking a communications theory class and I need some help! I am writing a case study on WoW using symbolic interactionism to understand realism and relationships inside of WoW. If you could take my short 12 question survey it would be a HUGE help. I am trying to get more players of the game to make my results more diverse. As well I hope to compare the answers from non-players to players. Thank you so much to whoever helps out!! 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LKHFPZ5

Done matey,

Good luck with the research, hope you manage to get plenty of results.

I have retweeted the server on my twitter as well.

Aww, looks like it's closed. Guess I was too late :( 

Good luck anyway!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sappora
      Methodical is in search of dedicated players that are looking to push content in a semi-hardcore environment. All of our raiders try to be on a first-name basis with each other. Our raids are very fun when it comes to farm and carries, however, we do clean up when it's time for progression. When it comes to raiding we do provide benefits, paid for by selling carries. 
      All-in-all we are looking for players willing to: consistently improve their performance, take responsibility, and synergize with a group of players. If this interests you, all of our info is below.
      Information:
      Guild: Methodical
      Creation: 2013
      Server: Bleeding Hollow
      Faction: Horde
      VoIP: Discord
      Raids:
      Raid Progression: See Progression Above.
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)
      Benefits:
      Spirit Cauldrons
      Potion Program
      Extensive Raid Repairs
      Recruitment:
      Those that are low we are not in need of but will trial, those medium and high are in need!

deathknight (dd) low demon (hunter) low druid (balance) high druid (feral-dd) low hunter medium mage medium monk (healer) medium monk (dd) low paladin (retribution) low priest (dd) high rogue medium shaman (restoration) high warlock high  
      If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and our raids. 
      Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Headbandit64#1668 (Raid Leader)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By conman197
      We are looking for players to fill our raiding roster. We are semi serous guild focused on progression while still having fun and busting on each other. Currently we are 7/7H EN and 7/10N NH(just one raid night). Our raiding schedule is: Tues and Thursday from 7PM to 10PM EST and possibly Monday if need be. We are very friendly guild, fun guild always joking around and having fun while working towards progression. We raided hard during EN and took a break during TOV due to members traveling and our RL/MT having a child. But we are back at it hard for NH. Currently we are in need of RDPS and Healers. We are looking for English speaking players with Discord. You have to be atleast 860ilvl, have time and willingness to learn tactics and improve yourself. If you have not raid before, or you had a long break, dont worry about it. If you are interested in applying feel free to pm me here or on bnet conman197#1628
    • By merando
      Since 7.1.5 it seems that Cinderstorm and/or Meteor are valid options and often outperform Kindle. 
      How to properly include them in you rotation? Would be great if the guide would highlight the use of them.
      Questions like:
      Cinderstorm > Rop > Combustion > Instant Pyro > and so on  , does this really work to get 5 stacks of pyretic incantation? Cinderstorm on cooldown or only as filler if FB is on CD with HS up? When to use Meteor in Single Target Rotation?  

• By Fadi
      Hello wonderful people! Pause for the Cause is a friendly guild of semi-casual players looking for a new healer and a few ranged dps (cloth preferred) for NH progression. 

We raid on Fridays (8:30pm cst) and Saturdays (8:00pm cst), usually for about 3-4 hours. We're at 7/7 H EN and 5/10 N NH. We're also adding raids on Sunday nights for those who want to do previous raids on alts or to gear up. 

On other days we're usually running mythic +'s together and generally having fun. We'll consider any ilvl (we'll help gear you up!). Looking forward to meeting you!
    • By mrlucas
      Hey All!
      So I have not figured out simming yet so I am hoping some nice, experienced mages could help me out? So the trinkets I am using currently are an 885 wriggiling sinew and 855 shock-baton for single target. After reading the new BiS trinkets on this site I am a little confused. I'm still using RoP because of sinew but is sinew bad now? My DPS is not bad but I would still prefer to be utilizing my character to the max.
      I have a 875 urn, 870 spiked tongue, and 880 plaguehive. Would either of those be better on ST?
      Really appreciate any comments / help, thank you!
      Link to armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Rogerklotz/simple