FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im rerolling for  a demonhunter - im playing demo warlock atm and want keep my metamorphis

fav npc .. well, not many DH npc are known so far , im stll waiting for the illidan book release, so i surely pick Illidan himself now - he reminds me to the good ol' warcraft 3 times 

Enhancement shaman ftw...we are basically the new thrall, since he became the new Moses and all. Plus come on the freaking maelstrom as our order hall...I say that's a win for shamans...FOR THE HORDE!

i didnt finish my last comment but my favorite is dmeon hunter and i want to se illidian in the class hall 

Monk is my class pick it's my favorite class overall and I like how their abilities play out in the game, But my favorite class npc is Probably Lady Liadrin because she's a strong character for paladins.

My main will always be a Death Knight. Ever since I started in late BC and say that you needed a lvl 55 for a DK I grinned my way to it. And once I reached it I never looked back.

The person that I like to see already exist in the DK Order Hall and that is Darion Morgaine. The way that his story developed and his lost of the light/betrayal of his father and corrupting the fate of the ashbringer was such a good story to come into.

I am planning on playing my Night elf Monk in the legion expansion. My favorite monk NPC would have to be Chen stormsnout, as he was the first cannon Pandaren to ever be in warcraft(or at least i think).

Favourite Class and the class I will be maining is gonna be my Paladin. My favourite class NPC is Tirion but...I don't expect to be seeing him in the class hall.

Well met!

I will be maining a Frost Mage in Legion, due to the fact i have a cold heart lel ;) Plus Ebonchill looks amazing!. The hero i'd like in my Classhall would have to be Archmage Vargoth... Cause y'know, hes not Khadgar

Dudus all the way! I love the changes going on for feral so far, itching to try my kitty so much! So many new cool abilities, shadow bleeds and much more! Also the cat forms are INSANE, I'm definitely going to unlock them all! Dream Grove as the class hall looks neat aswell. So much content in Legion, involving Cenarion and Malfurion too, this is going to be a great expansion from the looks of it!

I`m playing Hunter since Cataclysm. My fav class in WoW and can not wait to test out new Survival spec as melee. I had dream that one of our spec (beast master) go melee spec and Survival go (healer spec with arrow that heals,yes we all have dreams ;P,) and we get Survival as melee fine with me. Sadly we ddint get 2 x 1h axes as artifact weapons from one of my fav hunters in Warcraft aka Rexxar (maybe one day). So cant wait to test that out and of Beast Mastery with Hati as artifact pet so awesome.

GL everyone and cya in Broken Shore and Legion.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!! ;)

i'm going to main my dk just love playing had good time playing him back wrath with my world pvp guild had some good time hope to crush some allys in legion wpvp.can't wait to see my bro Koltira Deathweaver i always wonder what happen to him when he got taken away by sylvanas

I will be maining a Shaman, and I would love to see Zuluhed the Whacked again - I don't believe we saw him on Draenor - and find out how he got that name.

(For the record, the poll results don't seem to be hidden right now.)

I will be playing a fury warrior in Legion.  There is no feeling quite like smashing guys with two gigantic swords.  

My favorite NPC would have to be Illidan.  I love his character development, and am very interested to see how he plays into the Legion story!

Maining warrior in legion, as I have been since I started in BC. Favorite class NPC would probably be Odyn. Read about in the chronicle and seeing him in beta footage made him seem really interesting. Vrykul lore in general is really cool. Would like to see some old, dead warriors in the hall, grom, varian, broxigar, etc.

My main (which has been for a while) will have to be my Warrior. Fury spec is what I'll be pursuing in Legion. The sounds, animations, and the feeling of rushing forward and meeting your foe head-on in battle. That's what keeps me hooked with this class.

However, I must say that the embodiment of what a Warrior is would have to be High Overlord Saurfang. He's both a dedicated Warrior, both fearsome in battle and skilled in strategy, but he also has a brain between his shoulders. Not to mention, he's a veteran of the First, Second, and Third Wars. 

The Halls of Valor is the epitome of where I believe a Warrior is paid his respects, able to rest after a life devoted to battle, representing his banner, and defending the ones he loves. I'm more than excited to be a part of it, and I can't wait to step foot within those halls.

On a final note, a Warrior doesn't use just his fists and weapons to fight. He should also use his words. Because sometimes, the best alternative doesn't always have to end in bloodshed.

- Tauren Warrior, Brawl'gar Arena Champion

Edited by shibbz

Probably going to play Protection Warrior as my main in Legion.

Always liked the feeling of being an unkillable machine with sword and board :D.

As for my favorite Warrior npc, it has to be Grommash Hellscream! 

Going to play warrior in Legion, been healing for 10 years, I'm ready to try something new!

Favorite warrior NPC: Varion Wrynn

I have been playing the warrior class since my second character in Vanilla WoW (version 1.03 to be precise). My first (and short lived) character was a female night elf rogue but I quickly changed to a Tauren warrior and have been sticking with it through highs and lows(first as a tank, then as a tank DPS player) ever since then and through every raid and expension released so far.

The best of all warriors NPC is, beyond any doubt, Saurfang Senior ;-)

I plan on playing my Mage at the start of Legion and as my main.  I have main'd a Mage since WotlK and I love the class diversity.  Praying fire becomes viable to a point of competition with the other specs.  The class I will be creating as an alt is: dun dun dun, Demon Hunter.  Would really love to try out the new class and see how well put together it is, although my main would remain my Mage.  i would love to see Pierce Shackleton in my Class Hall. Considering I am Forsaken, and spent most of my younger years in Under City training everything with him!  Nessingwary would be cool to hang out with too, considering he's ALWAYS coming back! :)

I play Undead Warrior and will start as Arms, because my weapon has Old God dark theme and it will be mega nostalgic to go to Tirisfal Glades again. And this new animations! Best NPC: Eitrigg.

Hunter for sure. I've been maining it since WoD (short period of time, I know). I would really love to have the legendary alleria in our order hall. Sadly, I don't think It's possible, but hope dies last right? :)

I wish all the best luck to everyone!

The moment demon hunter was announced I knew that my class had finally arrived, having warglaives as weapon and being a follower of the master Illidan! My favorite npc/character is obviously Illidan Stormrage! I really want to see what the story will bring us regarding Illidan hoping for a better ending for him because he's a good character. Im pretty sure is not going to be in Demon Hunter class hall but Im really curious to see what the demon hunter have in their class halls. I am prepared for legion! :)