FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I picked Rogue, since I started playing WoW I always played rogue, is tricky stealthy and awesome also annoying to everyone, and yes my favorite class is Rogue and will play it at Legion.ph34r.png

My favorite class NPC is Hogger!!!!! Destroyer of lvl 5 raids!!

Its actually Lady Sylvanas Windrunner!

Edited by adrianlg09

Paladin for life, been healing since vanilla. My favorite class npc was actually Uther, he was more than just another hack and slash warrior, he was a healer and mentor as well. And while he may be dead, but he'll always be remembered.

I will be playing Mage as my main. 

Sylvanas is my favorite NPC, but seems unlikely for her to be for mages. 

So you mages, I'll go with Janna.

That will be a demon hunter since he has huge mobility and its melee, awsome making other players get dazzle and lost around, and hitting than with GLAIVES!!

Have had hard time to choose between druid and hunter (all those hours watching streams and YT gameplays... the time I never get back) and I was really disappointed to find out that I didn't get to beta this time either (#nobetaclub TBC->) to test those out.

Atm I'm voting druid because it seems to be nice in tanking and kitty dpsing and for the first time of WoW history they are getting form transmo! (those small WoD changes does not count).

Who is the most interesting druid npc? I'll be honest, I'm not much into lore and don't really find any of the NPCs interesting but I think Majordomo Staghelm is cool in fire-kitty form.

110%  demon hunter havoc looks so cool, i have always wont to use warglaives its going be epic. Far as npcs go illidan but i dont think he will be in the class hall LOL

I'll be playing Shaman, enhancement specifically. It's been my main since TBC and I'm not planning on changing that. Besides we have the Doomhammer now!

I'd like to see either a spiritual version of Orgrim Doomhammer in our order hall giving us advice on how to wield Doomhammer or Drek'thar.

Fairly sure ill be maining a Marks Hunter in Legion, it's been my main since vanilla  and i really couldn't see re-rolling. My favorite Hunter NPC is Alleria Windrunner. I think more than any other lore character Alleria represents what i believe a hunter is. She may not have an actual NPC in game yet but with legion coming who knows, I mean we are getting her bow!

Thanks for the giveaway!! I will be playing Demon Hunter in the new expansion. I have been waiting for DH's to be a class for SOOO long! They always talk about it, but until now never happen and I am so excited!! It will be very interesting to see how their mobility and glide mechanics play into raids =).

Of Course we gotta have Illidan in the Hall!! Takes me back to doing BT and thinking how awesome he looked! 

I'd really love to get into beta and see all the new and exciting things Demon Hunter will have to offer first hand! 

Thanks!!

the best thing i am looking forward to in legion is the complete revamp of balance getting rid of that balance bar (astral power )

I'm gonna play enhancement shaman all the way. Ever since i joined the fantastic universe of warcraft in TBC (early 2007) i fell in love with the shaman class and especially enhancement and it's been my main char and spec ever since. Enha is life. cool.png

My favorite Npc to see in class hall would be Thrall, although i know it's not possible i'd love to see Ner'zhul.

Lok'tar brothers

In Legion I'm gonna play my Rogue, the upcoming changes are looking really fun (at least the outlaw stuff) and my hobby is going to be hunting all the new DHs :)
Maybe I'll go back to my Vanilla -> WoD Main: Shaman, but i can't really say unless I tested both!

I'll be maining a blood DK again this expac.

I think that I'm excited to see Bolvar play into the Frost DK artifact quests. And I can't wait for the formation of the new 4 horsemen!!!!

When i started WoD, i started playing warlock as my main for the first time. been loving it the whole expansion. and thats the first time i have stuck to one class. so thats the class i'll stick to for legion. 

it has three different specs that have three totally different play styles.

And that i need to swop specs for different bosses for the max dps makes it even more interesting.

I voted for mage as I have played one since Vanilla, I was human inspired by Jaina Proudmore back then but when TBC came I joined the Horde and became the Blood Elf Cold Hearted mage in Legion Fire spec has piqued my interest and I would love to show the Burning Legion a Burning Desire for destruction a Blood Elf Mage has.

Edited by Aelerine

I'll be maining a mage for legion. My favorite mage npc has always been Medivh so it would be cool if he could be there in some shape or form. He's just so awesome and powerful.

Either going to play my druid or monk. Depends on which healing spec speaks to me most with all the updates coming.

I'd like to see Li Li in the monk class hall.

Destro Lock for me. Been Destro main since vanilla. Obviously I'm making a Demon Hunter as well. My favorite Class NPC.... Kanrethad from the Green fire quest. Then there's Jubeka, that Undead lady who followed him around Outlands and you need to collect her soulstone. Does Impsy count as a Warlock NPC? I've been Lock since the beginning and he's always my first to hit cap and do all the cool stuff.

The class I'll be maining will be the monk I've started with in MoP beta and recreated on live servers. Mistweaving fantasy and playstyle is my favourite so far, and the one I identify myself with the most. The Shado Pan monks are my favourite reputation in World of Warcraft (Shado-pan Tiger!) and LiLi would be my favourite Monk NPC (if she can be considered as one, else it'd be Chen)

As all the other participants I hope I'll get the chance to test Legion first hand, help finding bugs and just have fun with my monk. Good luck to everyone.