FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Spritey81

Shamans made HS boring?

I think it's almost normal.

Think back to patron warrior and secret paladin.

The majority of the people will always switch to the current meta decks and right now the meta is aggro shaman.

How to avoid it? - Play fatigue warrior. They will have a hard time.

The majority of the people will always switch to the current meta decks and right now the meta is aggro shaman.

I feel like, even as a fatigue warrior, if the Shaman draws well you just get absolutely demolished. It's depressing :(

I feel like, even as a fatigue warrior, if the Shaman draws well you just get absolutely demolished. It's depressing sad.png

Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Welcom to th- Tank up!

I feel like, even as a fatigue warrior, if the Shaman draws well you just get absolutely demolished. It's depressing sad.png

Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Armour up!Welcom to th- Tank up!

All I see is perfect draw and Well Played! Well Played! Well Played!

That's true for a lot of decks though.  If you just get that perfect starting hand and your opponent doesn't have an instant counter, things just snowball out of control.  I've certainly had that with my spell-laden mage before and I know it's really annoying for the opponent, as I've been on the other end more often than I can count.