Damien

Heroes of the Storm Chromie

Sign in to follow this  

12 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Chromie guide.

IMO at lvl 12 the Bye Bye talent is very useful. About to die or in the middle of an ambush, you can retreat while you are receiving damage and so fast! If the enemi has Nova, Zeratul or Illidan, I recommend this talent for increase your chances of survive. The higher reach of your habilities doesn't work against them.

Peer into the future is useful as well! i.e. When the enemy has Nova/Zeratul to reveal them, show the enemies at the objective location/boss merc or to ambush foes that hide in the fog of war.

Hi there.

Found a little mistake in your guide with the level 15 talent:
Fast Forward reduces Sand Blast Icon Sand Blast's cooldown by 1 second if it successfully hits an enemy Hero after travelling at least 75% of its base distance.
Actually it reduces the cooldown of Sand Blast to 0,75 seconds instead of by 1 second. Sure it is a bit tricky to pull of but in my opinion it is quite as useful as Shifting Sands. Especially with the level 19 talent past and future me. Don't you think so?

Besides this, it is a very good idea of how to build the lil' dragon lady.

Thanks for your hard work.

Hey Fin,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am going to update Chromie's talents next week, since the recent balance update has changed some of the talents quite significantly. :)

I think Fast Forward isn't really worth it, especially now since Sand Blast's cooldown was reduced in general. But as I said, I will take a look and re-evaluate all talents next week. 

Cheers, 

Kendric

Towers of Doom should be listed as Strong Map IMHO.

Whenever you get 2 out of 4 shrines there's always a chance for you to stick behind your top walls and rain down skillshots at whoever tries to steal the one closer to your forts.

You also have many positions to exploit for poking relentlessly just like Cursed Hollow.

These are my 2 cents, but I believe there's a pretty big difference between Dragon' Shire and Towers of Doom for Chromie; I'm judging from personal experience and HotsLogs' data.

One could even argue that Cursed Hollow is harder to poke than Towers of Doom... I wouldn't push it that far but still it could be true.

On June 21, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Guest bob said:

she is very good with xul..... so why doesn't it say so?

Good point - Bone PrisonBone Prison makes landing all her skillshots a breeze. Same thing goes for a good DragDrag from Dehaka - One wrong step and the enemy is toast!

Good morning everyone! 

I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently working on Chromie in order to convert her to our new guide format. The process should be completed by tonight! 

i have actually found that getting the second upgrade of temporal loop combined with dragon's eye is extremely powerful against a team that stays close together because if you time it right you can wipe half the health of their team by using just one ability. Past and future me also helps to maximise the damage you deal in this instance.

12 hours ago, Guest Gurumanger said:

i have actually found that getting the second upgrade of temporal loop combined with dragon's eye is extremely powerful against a team that stays close together because if you time it right you can wipe half the health of their team by using just one ability. Past and future me also helps to maximise the damage you deal in this instance.

LoopholeLoophole is a hit-or-miss talent, and unless you can get the 'hit' reliably, the 'miss' will cost you quite a lot, considering you would be losing on Past and Future MePast and Future Me value. If you like gambling, LoopholeLoophole is the talent for you. If you want to make sure you do end up gaining value, Past and Future MePast and Future Me is the safer bet.
How often do you land the LoopholeLoophole?

Hey everyone, 

With the upcoming Kel'thuzad Patch, Chromie will receive a significant update.

Please give me a few days to playtest the new talents in Hero League. The guide will be updated ASAP! 

Cheers,

Kendric

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this