1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We are currently looking for DPS and Healers to bolster our mythic roster!
Current progress: 9/10M NH, 3/3 TOV. Raid Times
Wednesday: 20:45 – 00:00 Thursday: 20:45 – 00:00 Sunday: 20:45 – 00:00
During progression, we occasionally extend to a Monday (20:45-00:00) raid if a boss kill is on the horizon.
Apply on our site at: http://deathswornverdict.enjin.com/
Or contact me for further information: Elithia#2451
Deathsworn Verdict – Who Are We?
Deathsworn Verdict (Ravencrest) has been an active raiding guild since 2011 and over the years, we have always worked hard to progress through high-end content as a cohesive team. Raiding is only one side of the story for us, though. No day in Deathsworn Verdict goes without jokes and laughter, and we are immensely proud of the unique, inclusive guild atmosphere that we have cultivated.
What Can You Expect From Us?
A humorous, unique social atmosphere that extends outside of raid times and outside of WoW. Solid, focused mythic progression. A range of off-raid activities, such as mythic+ groups and alt runs.
What Do We Expect From You?
Full preparation for each raid. This includes knowledge of the fight, correct gems and enchants as well as bringing consumables. To have the drive to improve and be mature enough to handle constructive criticism. To be able to communicate in English using a microphone + Discord. We do not tolerate homophobia, sexism or racism in any form.
Ante Meridiem, one of only two remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week.
*Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST)
AM Raid Team (Mornings) 9/10M
9:00am - 1:00pm
Recruitment open for all classes!
Contact: Ravan (Raven#13847)
PM Raid Team (Evenings) 8/10M
7:00pm - 11:00pm
We are looking to fill our ranks in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a heroic raiding guild and are looking to start doing mythic if we can get enough dedicated players.
Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday
6-8:30 pm, Mountain standard time (5-7:30 pm. server)
All DPS feel free to inquire, we are always looking for skilled players. Our greatest need are range DPS, especially Boomkin. We are also looking for a full time tank.
We use teamspeak during our raids, and it is mandatory that all raiders at least listen in during a raid.
Should you have any questions or are interested in joining you can just add me:
Deeprun Tram Security of Silvermoon EU seek players who have a positive, friendly attitude and willingness to better themselves in order to progress through difficult content.
Our raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19-22 server time.
We are currently recruiting one healer and a few dps of the following classes:
All applications will be reviewed and considered, so you are welcome to apply, even if your class/spec isn’t listed.
If you are interested in raiding with us, visit our website www.deepruntramsecurity.org for more info or whisper Icegrlslave or Gwynie in game for a chat.
Potential recruits should have the following qualities:
- Proficiency with their class, knowledge about the game and the desire and attitude to reach a level of performance required in raid encounters by researching, practicing, and gearing.
- Availability to attend 90% of our raids.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn/teach/improve, and distaste for drama/whining/complaining.
- Acceptance of the guild rules and looting policy.
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!