Jacebeleren

(A) Icecrown - cross server raid group!!! Jacebeleren

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello,

My names Jacebeleren from Icecrown. My server sucks and is dead.

That said.

I am hosting 10 (or 25 if many interested) man raid groups full clearing everything. Sign up here, name, spec, class ilevel and server and available raid times. Based on the info I will respond.

Thanks all, look forward to raiding with you :-)

Jace

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Scottishman
      This is a semi-hardcore guild built up by old raiding buddies, new friends and similar thinking individuals. We take raiding as serious as we need to, but we also understand real life issues happen, work commitments, family, friends etc. all this takes priority over the game, which we all get and help each other if and when we can. All we ask is that you let us know if you have any issues beforehand so we are fully prepared for any outcome - everyone's time is equally important.
      We simply want to progress at a reasonable rate for the times we raid.
      Our raiding nights and times are below:
      - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
      - Sunday 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
      We also raid an optional/farm night:
      - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
      We are primarily looking for a Healer and a Tank to join us in Antorus :)
      If any of this applies to you and/or you wish to know more please message me in game: MrScottish#2400
      Alternatively you can apply on our website http://saligia.guildlaunch.com/
    • By Flitt
      Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925
      Team Ascension (5/9M) is a Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus
      Class Needs:
      Mage Marksman or Beastmaster Hunter Rogue Elemental Shaman  
      Raid Schedule:
      Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM
      About our Team
      Most of us are 40 hour per week working adults or full time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments.
      About our Community
      Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 12 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
    • By MrPrince3rd
      Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.
      Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
      Progression: 9/9N 9/9H
      Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS, 1 healer, and off-tank
      Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform
      Addons:
      We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes
      Consumables: Free for all raiders
      Raid Times:
      Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
      (Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)
      Communication:
      We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp
      Atmosphere:
      We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.
      Expectations:
      You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.
      Contact Info:
      BilboBaggins#1406
      Aeliar#1904
    • By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z
    • By Baes
      Hello fellow raiders!     Stormguard's current progress is 5/9(M) Tomb of Sargeras and we are inviting more friends to join us on soon Mythic adventures! 
      Ranged:
      Druid Hunter Mage Shaman Warlock Melee:
      Rogues Healers:
      Paladin Shaman   Who WE are We are Stormguard - a Mythic, semi-hardcore raiding guild that once upon a time moved from Steamwheedle Cartel to Argent Dawn in search of new friends and adventures. We have years of raiding experience and a great atmosphere in our raids that we value a lot, successfully maintain and are very proud of. We appreciate a good joke, friendly banter and even a good pun! We do not, however, tolerate insults, enraging or any display of aggression - if it will occur- it can earn you a boot from the guild.    Who YOU are You are a gentleman,a lady or a cat, who is mature, has raiding experience, polite and has a good attitude. You are not a drama queen/king/cat, whiner or a grumpy dwarf. You are researching your class's tips and tricks and are always up to date with news and changes. You come prepared, repaired and bearing a good joke for the night and are able to listen/talk using our voice communications. Patience and a good sense of humor are crucial!   Since we reside on an RP server, some of our members are RPers and some are not - which means you are not obligated to RP but you may not disturb or insult in any way others that do so. You shall always remember that you represent our guild when you are out in the wilderness or in the cities and shall behave accordingly.     What our GOALS are Stormguards ultimate goal is to clear each current content tier on mythic difficulty while maintaining a good and friendly atmosphere. We raid 3 times per week: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday evenings from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. We do not normally extend over the raid-end time, unless it is the last encounter and it is agreed with all the raid members. We require our members to attend minimum of 85% of the raids.     For SOCIAL members: We are always welcoming social members. To fulfill social member requirements you actually have to be social! Social members are the soul of the guild and we value them as much as our raiders.   How you can FIND us: Please visit and apply at our guild page: http://stormguard.openlogix.se Please register with your ingame character name for faster approval.