Blainie

Pet Battle Bonus Event (13th - 18th July)

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

ivEW9ru.jpg

Don't waste your final chance to take advantage of the Pet Battle Bonus Event before Legion!

So you've got your inv_helm_cloth_petsafari_a_01.jpgSafari Hat ready, your pets are thirsty for blood, but what is there to do this week? Before you start anything, make sure to grab your weekly quest, The Very Best. This will reward you with an icon_upgradestone_epic.jpgUltimate Battle-Training Stone, leveling any pet to 25 instantly.

Once that's out of the way, you should take advantage of the increased pet battle experience to level the rest of your pets. The event grants you a buff that increases your pet experience gained by 200%. If you're hoping to start out this week, make sure to follow our tips below:

• Trainers are your friends when it comes to leveling! You can easily power-level your pets by doing a run of the trainers of Azeroth. To speed this up and keep the run efficient, I would recommend only doing this if you have a few pets already leveled to 25.
  • One of the best trainers for you to level from is Ashlei in Shadowmoon Valley. She is located just north-east of Embaari Village and uses an Elekk Plushie. This pet does nothing, so you're essentially killing 2 pets for the XP of 3. 
  • If you're hoping to get your first level 25, I would strongly recommend grabbing yourself an Anubisath Idol. 
  • A hotspot for leveling up pets is the Tavern in the Mists in Pandaria. Grab yourself a level 25 beast and start farming the critters there. There's a healer nearby which means you can keep your pets happy and healthy while culling the critter population!

While you can always venture across the world looking to level your pets, you can have just as much success with the various pet rewards in your garrison. Check out Peelyon's guide to garrison pet rewards and how to obtain them!

If you're wondering about the other events this month, you can check out our monthly survival guide.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The first Patch 8.1.5 build is available for playtesting on PTR and here's what's new.
      Highlights
      Blizzard pushed the initial 8.1.5 Build to PTR last week and our latest coverage includes: Patch 8.1.5 Developer Notes Kul Tiran & Zandalari Troll Racial Abilities PTR Nerfs to Regeneratin' Crusader's Direhorn (Zandalari Troll Paladin Class Mount) Kul Tiran & Zandalari Trolls Coming in Patch 8.1.5 New Portal Rooms in Stormwind & Orgrimmar Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Incarnation Moonkin Forms Kul Tiran Shaman Totem Models 8.1.5 Mount Preview: Bruce Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria Overview The Story of Xal'atath in Patch 8.1.5 (Spoiler Alert) Allied Races Speculation: Are Mechagnomes and Vulpera Next? The datamined broadcast text revealed some interesting plot development around Derek Proudmoore. You can check it out below by clicking the "Reveal Hidden Contents" button below.  The initial build comes with three scenarios: 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Magni and Brann venture into Uldir to meet MOTHER. The Prison of Ink - You are engaging in a trial to earn a blood contract. The Creator's Workshop - Mimiron has called you to the Spark of Imagination in Ulduar to reform Hati. New micro-holidays include Wanderer's Festival, Free T-Shirt Day & Vash'jir Diving Day. Achievements
      Flame Keeper of Zandalar Flame Warden of Kul Tiras Extinguishing Kul Tiras Extinguishing Zandalar Elite: Battle for Azeroth Season 1 Tides of Vengeance Tides of Vengeance Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria Item Reward: Happiness Broadcast Text (Spoiler Warning)
      Global Strings
      SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_375 - You are not wearing a shirt! ERR_MAIL_TEMP_RETURN_OUTAGE - Mail return temporarily unavailable BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_AUTHENTICATOR_INSUFFICIENT - You must attach an authenticator and then log in to your Guild Master character at least 7 days prior to purchasing a guild service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_ALREADY_RENAME_FLAGGED - Your Guild Master character has a pending name change. Complete the name change and try again. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_GM_SENORITY_INSUFFICIENT - Your character must be the Guild Master for at least 7 days before purchasing this service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_OPERATION_ALREADY_IN_PROGRESS - Your recent guild service transaction is still processing. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_LOCKED_FOR_VAS - You must wait 30 days after purchasing a character or guild service on this character before you can purchase a new guild service. BLIZZARD_STORE_VAS_ERROR_MOVE_IN_PROGRESS - Your recent guild service purchase is still processing. Holidays
      8.1 Tides of Vengeance: War Campaign Part 3 Wanderer's Festival Free T-Shirt Day Vash'jir Diving Day Titles
      "Name" the T-Shirt Enthusiast Items
      You can find all items added in the first 8.1.5 build here.
      LFG Dungeons
      8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Magni and Brann venture into Uldir to meet MOTHER. The Prison of Ink - You are engaging in a trial to earn a blood contract. The Creator's Workshop - Mimiron has called you to the Spark of Imagination in Ulduar to reform Hati. Mounts
      Kul Tiran Charger - "The Kul Tiran military prides itself on mastery of both sea, through a vast navy, and land, with armed cavalary." Bruce - "BRUCE!" Crusader's Direhorn - "A loyal steed to the holy crusaders of Zandalar." Toys
      Noblegarden: Noble Gardener's Hearthstone Midsummer Fire Festival: Fire Eater's Hearthstone Brewfest: Brewfest Reveler's Hearthstone World Safe Locs
      8.1.5 Allies - Horde - Zandalari - Vehicle Safe (JAK) 8.1.5 Allies - Horde - Quest 03 - Safeloc (JAK) "Wintergrasp BG, Defense Starting Area" "Wintergrasp BG, Offense Starting Area" AI Test Map 8b - Arathi Basin - Alliance Graveyard AI Test Map 8b - Arathi Basin - Horde Graveyard Warsong Gulch - Horde Enter Loc (New) Warsong Gulch - Alliance Enter Loc (New) Warsong Gulch (Uprez) - Alliance Rez Loc Warsong Gulch (Uprez) - Horde Rez Loc Arathi Basin (Uprez) - Horde Entrance Arathi Basin (Uprez) - Alliance Entrance 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Start - RMV 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir - Exit - RMV 8.1.5 Magni - Uldir Scenario - All - Entrance GY Drustvar-Sef'sRetreatGY 8.1.5 Professions - Inscription - Prison of Ink GY "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (SW)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (SE)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (Defense NW)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Siege Factory (Defense NE)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress Graveyard (Indoors)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress (West)" "Wintergrasp Battleground, Fortress (East)" GMOD Drustvar Safety Port GMOD Escape Safety
    • By Stan
      Here's a preview of both Moonkin Forms empowered by the Incarnation: Chosen of Elune talent.
      Incarnation: Chosen of Elune alters the look of your Moonkin Form for 30 seconds. In this article, we're previewing empowered Kul Tiran and Zandalari Druid Moonkin Forms.
      Kul Tiran Druid
      Kul Tirans have four color variations of their empowered Moonkin Form.

Zandalari Druid
      Zandalari Trolls only have one Moonkin model, so the empowered version does not have any other variation besides this one.

• By Stan
      With Kul Tirans and Zandalari Trolls confirmed for Patch 8.1.5, it's time to speculate about the next set of Allied Races that will be added later in Battle for Azeroth.
      Mechagnomes
      At last year's BlizzCon, Blizzard talked about Mechagnomes on the What's Next panel. The plan in Rise of Azshara is to release Mechagon, a Mythic-only dungeon, that will later be split into two wings, similar to Legion's Karazhan. Here are eight mechagnome variations that were teased at BlizzCon.

With a new zone and dungeon, the Allied Race would definitely fit the story of Patch 8.2.
      Vulpera
      Vulpera have been rumored as a possible Horde Allied Race in Battle for Azeroth for some time now. They currently have more customization options that Kul Tirans. Sure, they're probably intended for NPC generation for now, but it would be a waste of resources if they were left unreleased.

The Vulpera are closely tied to the Horde and the story of Vol'dun in Battle for Azeroth. Check out our Vulpera Allied Race Preview for more information about the race.
      Which Allied Races would you like to see next?
    • By Stan
      Blizzard rolled out a hotfix to live realms and items not intended for your class will no longer yield Titan Residuum when scrapped or disenchanted.
      The hotfix will be live in all regions after this week's maintenance.
      Blizzard (Source)
      With this week's restarts, a hotfix is being applied applied that causes items not intended for your class to no longer provide Titan Residuum when disenchanted or scrapped. This fix is now live in NA/ANZ, and will be live with the upcoming restarts in the remaining regions.
    • By Stan
      Xal'atath is back in Patch 8.1.5 as part of the Crucible of Storms raid intro. This article contains spoilers.
      While the Priest Artifact has been drained out of power in Legion, Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire is back and players embark on a mission to help her regain power. Cinematics have obviously not been implemented yet and we played through the questline on PTR. Read on for more details!
      The Azsharan Medallion
      The quest chain is started by looting an Azsharan Medallion that drops from Naga Invasion World Quests in Patch 8.1.5. The goal is to take it to the Tortollan Quartermaster, Collector Kojo.
      Orders from Azshara
      <Kojo studies the medallion and grimaces.>
      Ugh... naga.
      This medallion is inscribed with orders. Looks like naga have been commanded to invade our shores and seize artifacts of great power. You know, I recently came upon one such object. See that dagger over there? Nasty thing. Gives me the willies. I swear I hear it whispering to me. I found it nearby at Atal'Gral, on a makeshift altar. Maybe if you take it there, you'll get an idea of how the naga intended to use it.
      You learn that Kojo found a mysterious dagger that's whispering to him at Atal'Gral. Loot Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire near Collector Kojo and make your way to the altar to place Xal'atath there.
      Every Little Death Helps
      <The whispers are faint, but grow louder as you hold the blade in your hand.>
      So weak... need... blood... souls...
      <The voice trails off, but you can still sense the dagger urging you on.>
      Help Xal'atath recover its strength by killing nearby naga.
      Ah... much better. How cruel of that priest to leave me in such a state!
      But enough about me. No doubt you have many questions. I can offer countless answers.
      Unintended Consequences
      <Xal'atath speaks once more.>
      The servants of N'zoth prepare for their master's return. They intend to conjure a scouring storm to wash away all unbelievers.
      The particular ritual they will invoke requires three ancient artifacts. One of void, one of storm, and one of ocean. Even now, I hear the void relic calling to me. It is being empowered... or corrupted. I am not sure which. I see it upon a cliff, overlooking a vast sea. Come, class. We can find a much better use for such a prize.
      You must collect three artifacts for Xal'atath and the first one's located in Drustvar.
      Once you approach Falcon's Rest, take out the novices that are performing a ritual on the stone.
      Once all enemies are defeated, loot the Void Stone and unleash it to help Xal'atath find the two remaining relics.
      Xal'atath has taken on a mortal form.
      The Pirate's Treasure
      I sense another relic. A trident thought lost to the depths. It calls to me, $PlayerName. Do you hear it too? Its song takes form. I see a harbor to the east. An ambitious pirate, greedy and proud. Completely unaware of the power hidden within her hoard of gold. The would-be captain's hubris will not permit her to simply hand over her prize. I fear she must be taught a rather harsh lesson. But that is your speciality, is it not?
      To recover the trident, you must go to Stormsong Valley and the uninstanced version of Freehold where the last boss is located. There's a creature that needs to be killed for Skeleton Key and a treasure chest, which contains Trident of Deep Ocean. Bring both items to Xal'atath to start the next quest.
      The Tempest Crown
      <Xal'atath breathes in deeply and smiles.>
      My strength grows. I can see it clearly now... the third relic we seek. The crown known as Tempest Caller. How fitting that after the fall of Atal'Gral, the gluttonous Toatana would be the one to find the artifact. He was always scuttling about the depths, seeking treasures for his collection. Toatana's greed has left him trapped within a cave he can never leave. The crown awaits us there.
      The final relic can be found in Toatana's Cave in Vol'dun. Xal'atath appears right when you enter the cave.
      Defeat Toatana and loot the final relic - Tempest Caller.
      Twist the Knife
      The relics are ours... as it was meant to be. There is but one more step needed for the great truths to be revealed. The naga sought to summon their storm from a place that echoes with an ancient power. Though this site has had countless names over the ages, you mortals know it as the Precipice of Oblivion. I will go on ahead and begin preparations. Join me there.
      Go find Xal'atath at the Precipice of Oblivion near the Crucible of Storms entrance.
      Enter the Crucible and place all three relics as offering. You will notice a big eye glaring at you. A cutscene will begin to play as you place the final one and you will be teleported out of the Crucible. The cutscene isn't implemented yet and we won't see it before 8.1.5 goes live.

You are now supposed to return to the Great Seal and tell Talanji of what transpired in Stormsong. We entered the Crucible once again and saw additional Xal'alath & N'zoth roleplay, suggesting that Xal'atath betrayed you and the dagger is actually serving N'zoth.
      Talanji was despawned for some reason for Zandalari Trolls and we were not able to report back to her. It's good to finally see Azshara's influence and N'zoth. Let us know what you think about the questline in the comments!
      Crucible of Storms Raid Intro Playthrough
      Xal'atath, the Legion Priest Artifact, returns in Patch 8.1.5.