Skatter

[Lightbringer][A]<Soul Cleave> (12/13M) experienced raiders for legion

1 post in this topic

<A> Soul Cleave (US PvE Lightbringer) is looking for exceptional raiders to round out our hardcore raiding team for Legion! We are currently 12/13M and are pushing hard on Archimonde to get Cutting Edge!

Our Raid Schedule is Tue/Wed/Thur 1030pm to 130am PST with invites going out at 10:15 PM. Monday nights are used as a backup night at the same times.

Soul Cleave Raider Requirements:
•Complete understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of the raid.
•We require a 90% attendance rate for raiders, 100% for trials. We realize that real life happens but if the attendance percentage drops below the requirement, we will be looking for replacements. We cannot progress with poor attendance.
•All raiders must be able to communicate with our voice chat, currently mumble.

Soul Cleave was formed midway through Hellfire Citadel out of the ashes of another guild. Our raid team followed us out of their belief in the new direction. We pushed, recruited, and clawed our way as much as we could to finish out Mythic HFC. Some thought this was a suicide mission and that we would not survive, however we prevailed getting through Mythic HFC even though we had to rebuild half of our Mythic team very late in WoD. Our confidence could not be higher and we need YOU to push further!

For Legion, we are seeking to fill our ranks with like minded, progression oriented players to really push toward the top of our realm. We want researchers, numbers crunchers, and theory crafters who will do ANYTHING to maximize DPS and mechanical awareness. We need raiders that will do their job and not rely on leadership to play their class for them. The trial process does not have a gray area. If you miss attendance or your performance isn't up to par, we will move forward without you. You must have the ability to take criticism, be willing to sit on the bench at times, and learn from your mistakes quickly.

Once Legion drops, we already have a game plan on timetables, how guild gearing will work, and what we need to do to get there. Raids will begin the day they drop. If you are not geared and prepared, we will move on without you.

If you have any questions, or are interested in applying, please visit our website at soulcleave.enjin.com. We can also be reached in game with the Battle Tags below.

Leadership Team:
Skatterguard (Skatter#1708)
Squishyou (WestCoast22#1569)

We look forward to Legion and Happy Hunting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a not-so-hardcore MORNING Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 1/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we reached 7/10M NH in the two months leading up to ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. A fun fact about us, since were a morning guild we actually got 2 realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th, and Demonic Inquisition was 8th (according to wowprogress). Were looking for good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      [A] <Velocity> 1/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs / Mon(Opt/Alt)[/quote]

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
      Melee - Rogue, Ret Pally, Warrior, Demon Hunter
      Would consider
      Healer - Resto Sham, Holy Pal, Disc Priest.
      Tank - Flex Bear
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  915+/-
      Exp:  9/9H (Pref), 8/9H ok

*Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our morning raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. It’s important to know who will be available week-by-week so we can make arrangements for raid days. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask is for a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.

Additional Info: The morning slot is kind of niche, so it’s important we find players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules.
      Our Officers are veteran players who have experience raiding at high levels, as well as a majority of our core players. We want to uphold a certain level of standard, the point being that we can joke and have fun while getting stuff done.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D

Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410
    • By Ghavisa
      <The Cold Legion> (4/10 H NH) is looking for dedicated players to complete our roster. Our current raid times consist of Monday, Tuesday, and, Thursday from 7 PM to 9 PM (PST). At this moment, Ranged DPS are preferred, but all roles will be considered.
      The leaders of the guild have been raiding successfully since The Burning Crusade and look forward to progressing through Mythic Content in Legion. We are looking for a few people that want to enjoy the expansion’s more challenging content at a controlled and steady pace. Our aim is to find committed individuals who are in it for the long haul.
      If you believe that <The Cold Legion>  will be a good home for you, then we encourage you to fill out our short, mildly inconvenient, and  annoying application. If you have any questions, you will have an opportunity to list them at the end of the application process.
      https://goo.gl/forms/I4O640e0m28Nvi373

• By Ravager
      Evening everyone, thank you for taking your time to read my post =)
      Looking for members to join up for legion's release. went 13/13h 10/10h 7/7h in WoD
      Currently 7/7H EN 2/3H ToV, 10/10N 3/10H Nighthold
      Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-8:30pm pst
      We use Mumble as our primary voice chat
      We are a mature semi hardcore guild that likes to joke around but focuses on clearing content. Everyone in here is social and enjoys talking and bsing with each other as well as cracking jokes most of the raid. We have everything you need for a pleasant raiding experience and will help with what ever enchants/gems you might need. Send us a message if you're interested.
      If you're good, know your class well, dont stand in the bad and are willing to fill some spots, give us a try.
      Looking to fill raiding positions
      Tank - Full
      Ranged - Hunter, Ele shaman, Warlock, mage, Boomkin, S priest
      Healing - Full
      Melee - DK/Warrior/DH/WW monk/Enhance shammy
      350k+ dps
      If interested please contact: Ravager#1370 (tasany/ahnoraz) -or-  keiim#1641
    • By Aerbax
       <NTL> Nothing To Lose , US-Cho'gall/Laughing Skull.
      Rankings: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cho-gall/NTL

We are seeking the following classes to strengthen our Mythic and Heroic Raid Teams:
      Mythic Team
      Class Spec       Need
      Priest    Shadow          High
      Warrior Fury                High
      Shaman Ele                  High
      Druid     Balance          High
      Hunter  BM                  Med
      Mage    Any                  Med
      **All other classes and specs are welcome, to join our Heroic Team with the goal of progressing into our Mythic Group**
      Mythic Raid Days: Wed/Fri
      Heroic Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
      Time: 7-11 CST
      Raid VoIP: Curse

We ask that you provide parses or links to your Warcraft Logs for consideration. 
      If interested, please contact here or join the NTL Recruitment Discord and post an inquiry.

NTL Guild Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/QyrDfat

Thanks for your time!
    • By ChuckAlgren
      I hereby present you with the truth of the Bash Barbarian.                Email me any questions regarding D3, not my own snake or my GF's nudes.
                                                                                                                              On: danhibikisan@gmail.com           (For Gear details see video below)
      Yes, YOU can clear GR70 and more with a Bash Barbarian, 3 25+ gems and NO augments without too much of a hassle.
      "But I tried and I failed, HOW DID YOU DO IT?!"  You might ask.
      Well Timmy, this is it:
      Gear wise, the stuff you need, although in my video you will notice that I did not even have the best stuff YET, so it is not a big thing until later. Hence this is a good build considering the "lack" of good gear "needed" versus high GR clearance.
      I found that the most important thing is survival, because I solely play on Hardcore and yes, much like a boss.
      I have a GF, a job, studies, two snakes and a big interest in real instruments like the electric guitar or the piano, notice how I mentioned "real". Why is this important to notice? Not the instruments Timmy, but my other hobbies? (GF included)
      It is important because I do not have all the time in the world, I do not find any joy in "grinding" stuff out or doing "cookie-cutter" builds that everyone does because everyone does them.

TLDR: (Still quite long mind you[but packed with more info per word{this is how you use all these btw}])
      How: You need large packs of monsters *shocker*, preferably large monsters because they give more progress, the more "small" monsters you attract the longer you should wait to engage until you have found a sufficient amount of large monsters or non-flighty elites. This depends on your map-layout: if it has labyrinth-style layout simply run to next map asap and only stop if you encounter a clutter of elite packs; The type of monsters also the decision to train them or if skelesnores, discard them, if phantasm (where the f*** did my 10 elite pack go) and similar stuff.
      WHY: You will GIBB small monsters in groups, this is bad because it gives little progress and a lot of big leftovers, this is why you want the many small monsters in groups with as many big monsters/elites as you can find since Battle Rage: Bloodshed has the possibility of killing the tough guys almost as fast as a hundred spiderlings on one pixel.
      IF: The big guys/elites don't die in the first gathering of trained mobs, just keep training them, unless they are melting to your damage it is more effecient to keep stacking pack after pack until you can almost gibb those pesky porkchoppers, just be careful with effect-stacking elites like...

LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!