FORUMS
Damien

Survival Hunter 7.3

No, Mastery for BRF demo locks was better because it increased the damage of the primarily used damaging abilities more than other stats did, per point. 

Versatility is better for Survival because the flat damage increase to all abilities works out to more damage than the extra Mongoose Bites from Mastery would give you.

Versatility is like, twice as good as Mastery, SV Mastery is one of the worst secondary stats the game has ever had for any spec.

I would assume that part of it is largely the mechanics of Mongoose itself. The mastery does not really mesh well with the pooling of charges. The simulation is going to show what stats work best, and even outside that you really have a burst damage period when you unload all your Mongoose charges, and as such, it makes sense that stats that increase damage reliably during that part of the rotation will be the best. That said, numbers don't lie. 

I've got a question on the T18 set 4 piece bonus (MB has a chance to reset the cooldown of lacerate): is it any relevant on ST? I get that you want to dot multiple enemies if you can, but its practically worthless on ST if it pandemics normally. Or does its dmg stack like ignite? I just wondered cause there is no section or comment on refreshing lacerate in the guide other than "cast it" in the priority list.
Which leads me to another question: should you always cast it when it is off cooldown (like it is technically stated in the rotation list)? This doesnt make sense if it pandemics like most dots and even without the set bonus becomes relevant after a few uses since its cooldown doesnt align with its duration.
I'd be happy to have some clarification on the topic and there might be a way to communicate the use better in the guide, in case someone else wonders when reading it.

Thanks in advance.

For those of you using WotM, how are you fitting it into your rotation? When do you start it? Do you hit RSx4 when you do, or add a couple at a time?

Guest aureus

The description of Expert Trapper in the build section doesn't match the ability's tooltip -- the tooltip appears to state that it only increases the damage Explosive Trap deals to the enemy that triggers it.  If so, at best this talent would work out to 262.5% AP damage to a single target every 15 seconds, assuming the player is following the recommended build from the guide.

Is this really the best choice for the tier?  Spitting Cobra does less average dps on its own but the increased focus generation would allow 1.8 extra flanking strikes or 2.25 extra caves per minute.  Assuming you have the GCDs to spare to avoid capping your focus without significantly altering your rotation, Spitting Cobra should be better for both single target and multi target.

Math Section:

Expert Trapper: +262.5% AP damage every 15 sec, or 17.5% AP per sec.

Spitting Cobra: +300% AP and +1.8 Flanking Strike every 60 sec.

=  (5% AP + 9% weapon damage  + 9.684%) AP per sec

= 23.684% AP + 9% base weapon damage per sec

I have fixed the mistake.

Yes, it is better.

EDIT: Removed wrong bs from my reply.

pruCBVO.png

M7Zm5U3.png
E25SPdR.png

The sim gains 4 Flanking Strikes over a 2:40 - 4 minute fight, roughly as you'd expect.

Guest Kacey

I will say this is the WORST guide for survival and it's just made by someone who probably hasn't played more than an hour as survival.
I will say right now that this rotation is wrong and you don't mention the hardest hitting spells, you also say you should use flanking strike!

I've been playing survival in my 690 gear and I'm doing around 30-50k dps and Ive tried talents and different rotations and the only way to do a lot of dmg is to use steel trap for one and to use that, mongoosebite is also best used as a 'filler' with little to no focus and you should be using flanking strike on CD.

My rotation:
Throwing axes > Lacerate (keep this up) > Flanking Strike > Steel Trap > Dragonsfire grenade > Explosive trap > Lacerate > Flanking Strike > Raptor strike(sinlge)/carve(aoe) as a filler while none of your focus using spells are used and mongoosebite while you wait to generate focus. this might change according to gear, but right now it's the best rotation I've found. And that's after being the lowest geared in raids against MM hunters and BM hunter (and other classes ofc) and beating most of the ones that are more geared and better specs. As a mythic raider I dedicate myself to find the best rotations on either class I play and I will say this works the best for me as of today.
Some of the talents are still a bit so and so when it comes to DPS. 

Talents I go:
Throwing axes > Mortal vounds > Post haste > Steel Trap > Camouflage > Dragonsfire grenade > Expert Trapper

44 minutes ago, Guest Kacey said:

I will say this is the WORST guide for survival and it's just made by someone who probably hasn't played more than an hour as survival.
I will say right now that this rotation is wrong and you don't mention the hardest hitting spells, you also say you should use flanking strike!

I've been playing survival in my 690 gear and I'm doing around 30-50k dps and Ive tried talents and different rotations and the only way to do a lot of dmg is to use steel trap for one and to use that, mongoosebite is also best used as a 'filler' with little to no focus and you should be using flanking strike on CD.

My rotation:
Throwing axes > Lacerate (keep this up) > Flanking Strike > Steel Trap > Dragonsfire grenade > Explosive trap > Lacerate > Flanking Strike > Raptor strike(sinlge)/carve(aoe) as a filler while none of your focus using spells are used and mongoosebite while you wait to generate focus. this might change according to gear, but right now it's the best rotation I've found. And that's after being the lowest geared in raids against MM hunters and BM hunter (and other classes ofc) and beating most of the ones that are more geared and better specs. As a mythic raider I dedicate myself to find the best rotations on either class I play and I will say this works the best for me as of today.
Some of the talents are still a bit so and so when it comes to DPS. 

Talents I go:
Throwing axes > Mortal vounds > Post haste > Steel Trap > Camouflage > Dragonsfire grenade > Expert Trapper

Alright, now go PROVE that your talents are better by showing your 10,000+ iterations of both talent setups.  If you fail to provide any support for your argument it will be considered null and void (aka, worthless).  Or if you can find top percentile non-cheese logs of players doing the same as what you suggest and doing significantly better than those following Azor's recommendations.

• Like 1

hey, great guide yet again

question about your opener, why isn't Lacerate up there seeing as it's one of the top priorities? also why isn't Dragonsfire Grenade further up in the opener?

thanks

so question, the suggested raiding setup is:

This build is an excellent starting point as a standard raid setup.

following this setup, I am following the rotation guide. What I'm noticing is raptor strike is completely omitted from the rotation. It's not listed at all and in the rotation page is only briefly mentioned if one takes the Way of Monk'Thal talent and or serpent sting. So, am I am to assume to not use raptor strike at all in single target? 

Last night i was derping around and found I have empty GCDs if i'm not sprinkling in raptor strike but then I'm sort of focused starved and the rotation gets messed up if I do. 

So, how is raptor strike supposed to be used rotationally? I believe its one of the first survival skills you get so it would seem strange for it to have no place in the rotation but its presence seems clunky. 

Your assumption is correct.

As long as you are not capping on focus, you are not wasting/losing anything. If you are capping on focus, use Flanking Strike more. If you are using Flanking Strike on cooldown and still focus capping, that's impossible, but if you broke the game, you can use Raptor Strike then.

17 hours ago, Guest Kacey said:

I'm doing pretty much the same damage with a gear around 680 :)

________________________________________________________________________________

I think in fights, where you have to move a lot Farstrider is a better choice than Posthaste, since it happened several times, that the boss was running away and i had to follow him with Harpoon on CD (okay, i could have used the Aspect but that one has a long CD) which ended in both Mok'Nathal Tactics and Mongoose Fury running out.

Also i think, Serpent Sting should deal more damage in single target fights than Dragonfire Grenade. Like for example vs Zakuun. Haven't done any playtesting, though. It's just an assumption :)

36 minutes ago, Azortharion said:

Your assumption is correct.

As long as you are not capping on focus, you are not wasting/losing anything. If you are capping on focus, use Flanking Strike more. If you are using Flanking Strike on cooldown and still focus capping, that's impossible, but if you broke the game, you can use Raptor Strike then.

well alright then, thanks :D. seems funny to leave that skill out but with a couple classes now you can arguably leave out mechanics or abilities, sooooo i'm rolling with it :D

also love the guide. playing in alphabeta i couldn't figure out survival and thought it was stupid, fell in love with it after reading guide and playing around with it. i feel switching from DK would be like cheating on my spouse after all this time, but survival hunter is def going to be my "main alt" :D

So, this seems like a general post about all things hunter... So, I'll ask here...

Where does Attack Power rate these days. I've gone over a lot of item weight posts and stat weights posts... No one seems to be mentions AP anymore, yet there are abilities and items that give bonus AP. Anyone know?

5 minutes ago, Raejyn said:

So, this seems like a general post about all things hunter... So, I'll ask here...

Where does Attack Power rate these days. I've gone over a lot of item weight posts and stat weights posts... No one seems to be mentions AP anymore, yet there are abilities and items that give bonus AP. Anyone know?

1 AP is worth ~94% of 1 Agility, due to a passive where after level 50 you get 5% more Agility for wearing all Mail armor (which you should ALWAYS be doing).  

What about knight's badge, it doesnt give any AGI, but it has a lot of vers and a crit proc just like Skull, have you ran simulations with it? I've noticed that vers has a really high impact on the dps.

Guest Ganrokh

I think the wording in the last paragraph under the tier 4 (level 60) talent choices in the spec, builds, talents, and pet talents section is a bit weird. The paragraph currently says "Caltrops is about as good as Improved Traps in simulations, but Improved Traps is much simpler to use and arguably enhances your utility even more in some situations. Therefore it is not recommended for any situation." The last sentence is a bit... contradictory.

34 minutes ago, Guest Ganrokh said:

I think the wording in the last paragraph under the tier 4 (level 60) talent choices in the spec, builds, talents, and pet talents section is a bit weird. The paragraph currently says "Caltrops is about as good as Improved Traps in simulations, but Improved Traps is much simpler to use and arguably enhances your utility even more in some situations. Therefore it is not recommended for any situation." The last sentence is a bit... contradictory.

It is weird, but the "it" in the last sentence refers to Caltrops.  Nonetheless, it is quite confusing.

Guest Kamiyadori

Does anyone know from the testservers, what the CDs of the Aspects are if you have both the perk from the artifact and the legendary item, which reduce the CDs? Like wheter the legendary one reduces the Basic CD or the allready from the perk reduced CD.

I think/hope the eagle CD one should be around 45, so you can pretty much stack it with the artifact active skill.

Guest Tasp

So I see that you're putting versatility over crit, in the way that it'd do more damage, would you mind elaborating on that, because by my understanding 1% crit would equal to a 1% damage increase (1% chance of doing double damage, no?) where as 1% versatility also gives 1% more damage.

The thing I'm wondering about here is why would versa be the better stat more when you need ~110 points of crit for 1% while you need ~130 points of versatility for 1%?

Guest Merdips

1 hour ago, Guest Tasp said:

So I see that you're putting versatility over crit, in the way that it'd do more damage, would you mind elaborating on that, because by my understanding 1% crit would equal to a 1% damage increase (1% chance of doing double damage, no?) where as 1% versatility also gives 1% more damage.

The thing I'm wondering about here is why would versa be the better stat more when you need ~110 points of crit for 1% while you need ~130 points of versatility for 1%?

Because versatility is 1% dmg on all attacks all the time, so even on the crits. Whereas every dmg you deal that isnt a crit is a waste of crit rating

Crit is extremely prevalent on gear in Hellfire Citadel. With the exception of very few stats, the more you have of a particular stat, its relative value decreases in comparison to other stats. Since there's so much gear with Crit on it in HFC, even if you don't prioritize it at all, Versatility is gonna outscale it in HFC gear which is what it's based on.

Guest Tasp
8 hours ago, Guest Merdips said:

Because versatility is 1% dmg on all attacks all the time, so even on the crits. Whereas every dmg you deal that isnt a crit is a waste of crit rating

I agree that the stat is a waste when it doesn't crit, but with some math we can see it will accumulate to the same damage increase.

Say we have a damage of 100 per hit. If we have 1% versatility this damage will now be 101. If we then hit a target 100 times we will have done 101*100 = 10100 damage

If we do the same for crit, we have 100 damage, we hit the target 100 times, and we have 1% chance to hit the target critically. This should more or less be equivalent to having critically hit 1 time, which means that 99 hits will do 100 damage, and 1 hit will do 200 damage 99*100+1*200 = 10100

We end up having done the same amount of damage on average.

What Azortharion has said about how often certain stats appear on gear gives this another element and changes it somewhat, but theoretically the very first percentage of crit and versatility will give you the same amount of damage.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Check out all the class changes that went live in the last War Within Alpha build!
      Death Knight
      [NYI] Under Construction- This talent is not yet implemented and is waiting to be raised from the dead. Virulent Plague has a chance to abruptly flare up, dealing 50% of the damage it dealt to target in the last 4 sec. When this effect triggers, the duration of your active minions are increased by 1.0 sec, up to 3.0 sec. [NYI] Under Construction- This talent is not yet implemented and is waiting to be raised from the dead. Your Runic Power spending abilities have a chance to additionally deal 30% of the damage dealt over 4 sec. Unholy Death Knight- Unholy DeathKnight core passive Decreases damage/healing by 5%: Apocalypse, Avalanche, Blood Plague, Blooddrinker, Bonestorm, Breath of Sindragosa, Bursting Sores, Chill Streak, Cleaving Strikes, Cold Heart, Dark Transformation, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Defile, Epidemic, Festering Strike, Festering Wound, Frost Fever, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Inexorable Assault, Outbreak, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Scourge Strike, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Pact, Virulent Plague Decreases periodic damage/healing by 5%: Apocalypse, Avalanche, Blood Plague, Blooddrinker, Bonestorm, Breath of Sindragosa, Bursting Sores, Chill Streak, Cleaving Strikes, Cold Heart, Dark Transformation, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Defile, Epidemic, Festering Strike, Festering Wound, Frost Fever, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Inexorable Assault, Outbreak, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Scourge Strike, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Pact, Virulent Plague Increases damage/healing by 15%: Soul Reaper Increases damage/healing by 4%: Apocalypse, Avalanche, Blood Plague, Blooddrinker, Bonestorm, Breath of Sindragosa, Bursting Sores, Chill Streak, Cleaving Strikes, Cold Heart, Dark Transformation, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Defile, Epidemic, Festering Strike, Festering Wound, Frost Fever, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Inexorable Assault, Outbreak, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Scourge Strike, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Pact, Virulent Plague Increases periodic damage/healing by 4%: Apocalypse, Avalanche, Blood Plague, Blooddrinker, Bonestorm, Breath of Sindragosa, Bursting Sores, Chill Streak, Cleaving Strikes, Cold Heart, Dark Transformation, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Strikes, Defile, Epidemic, Festering Cold Heart, Dark Transformation, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Defile, Epidemic, Festering Wound, Frost Fever, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Inexorable Assault, Outbreak, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Scourge Strike, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Festering Wound, Frost Fever, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Inexorable Assault, Outbreak, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Scourge Strike, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Pact, Virulent Plague Tightening Grasp- Enemies hit by Gorefiend's Grasp take 5% increased damage from you for 15 sec. Additionally, reduces the cooldown on Gorefiend's Grasp by 30 sec. Gorefiend's Grasp cooldown is reduced by 30 sec and it now also Silences enemies for 3 sec. Exterminate- After Reaper's Mark explodes, your next Obliterate costs no Rune and summons 2 scythes to strike your enemies. The first scythe strikes your target for [ 306% of Attack Power ] Shadowfrost damage and has a 20% chance to apply Reaper's Mark, the second scythe strikes all enemies around your target for [ 102% 204% of Attack Power ] Shadowfrost damage. Red Thirst- Reduces the cooldown on Vampiric Blood by 1.0 2.0 sec per 10 Runic Power spent. Blooddrinker- Drains [ 191.7% of Attack Power ] health from the target over 3 sec. The damage they deal to you is reduced by 20% for the duration and 5 sec after channeling it fully. You can move, parry, dodge, and use defensive abilities while channeling this ability. Generates 20 additional Runic Power over the duration. Bonestorm- A Consume your Bone Shield charges to create a whirl of bone and gore that batters all nearby enemies, dealing [ 22.6% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage every 1 sec, and healing you for 3% of your maximum health every time it deals damage (up to 15%). Lasts 1 sec per 10 Runic Power spent. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Lasts 1 sec per Bone Shield charge spent and rapidly regenerates a Bone Shield every 1 sec. Heartbreaker- Heart Strike generates 1 0 additional Runic Power per target hit. Consumption- Strikes all enemies in front of you with a hungering attack that deals 0 Physical damage and heals you for 150% of that damage. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Causes your Blood Plague damage to occur 50% more quickly for 8 sec. Generates 2 Runes. Reinforced Bones- Increases Armor gained from Bone Shield by 10% and it can stack 2 additional times. Blood Death Knight- Blood DeathKnight core passive Increases damage/healing by 40%: Avalanche, Blood Boil, Blood Plague, Blooddrinker, Bonestorm, Breath of Sindragosa, Bursting Sores, Chill Streak, Cold Heart, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Death's Caress, Defile, Frost Fever, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Heart Strike, Inexorable Assault, Marrowrend, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Pact Increases periodic damage/healing by 40%: Avalanche, Blood Boil, Blood Plague, Blooddrinker, Bonestorm, Breath of Sindragosa, Bursting Sores, Chill Streak, Cold Heart, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Death's Caress, Defile, Frost Fever, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Heart Strike, Inexorable Assault, Marrowrend, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Pact Increases damage/healing by 139%: Death Strike Increases damage/healing by 48%: Defile Increases periodic damage/healing by 15%: Blood Boil, Blood Plague, Death's Caress Perseverance of the Ebon Blade- When Crimson Scourge is consumed, you gain 4% 6% Versatility for 6 sec. [NYI] Under Construction- This talent is not yet implemented and is waiting to be raised from the dead.  Every 20 Festering Wound you burst empowers Festering Strike to become Festering Scythe for 12 sec. Festering Scythe Sweep through all enemies within 14 yds in front of you, dealing [ 200% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage and infecting them with 2-3 Festering Wounds. Incite Terror- Heart Strike and Scourge Strike extend the duration of Essence of the Blood Queen by 0.5 sec. Vampiric Strike increases the extension by 100%. Vampiric Strike, Heart Strike and Scourge Strike cause your targets to take 1% increased Shadow damage, up to 5% for 15 sec. Vampiric Strike benefits 300% more from this effect. Wave of Souls- Reaper's Mark calls forth bursts of Shadowfrost energy and back, dealing [ 57.5% 86.25% of Attack Power ] Shadowfrost damage both ways to all enemies caught in its path. Wave of Souls critical strikes cause enemies to take 0% 5% increased Shadowfrost damage for 0, 15 sec, stacking up to 2 times, and the wave back is always a critical strike. Frost Death Knight- Frost DeathKnight core passive Increases periodic damage/healing by 28%: Frost Fever and Howling Blast Increases damage/healing by 4%: Avalanche, Blood Plague, Blooddrinker, Bonestorm, Breath of Sindragosa, Bursting Sores, Chill Streak, Cold Heart, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Defile, Frost Fever, Frost Strike, Frost Strike Off-Hand, Frostwyrm's Fury, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Howling Blast, Inexorable Assault, Obliterate, Obliterate Off-Hand, Remorseless Winter, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Pact Increases periodic damage/healing by 4%: Avalanche, Blood Plague, Blooddrinker, Bonestorm, Breath of Sindragosa, Bursting Sores, Chill Streak, Cold Heart, Death and Decay, Death Coil, Death Strike, Defile, Frost Fever, Frost Strike, Frost Strike Off-Hand, Frostwyrm's Fury, Frozen Pulse, Glacial Advance, Howling Blast, Inexorable Assault, Obliterate, Obliterate Off-Hand, Remorseless Winter, Rune of Razorice, Sacrificial Pact, Soul Reaper, Unholy Blight, Unholy Pact Heart Strike- Normal: Instantly strike the target and 1 other nearby enemy, causing [ 47.5% of Attack Power ] Physical damage, and reducing enemies' movement speed by 20% for 8 sec Generates 5 bonus Runic Power. Heartbreaker : Instantly strike the target and 1 other nearby enemy, causing [ 47.5% of Attack Power ] Physical damage, and reducing enemies' movement speed by 20% for 8 sec, plus 0 2 Runic Power per additional enemy struck. Shattered Frost (New)- When Frost Strike consumes 5 Razorice stacks, it deals 50% of the damage dealt to nearby enemies. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Demon Hunter
      Thrill of the Fight- After consuming both enhancements, gain Thrill of the Fight, increasing your attack speed by 15% for 5 20 sec and causing your next ability to deal 30% increased damage and healing. Art of the Glaive- Consuming 20 40 Soul Fragments allows you to cast Reaver's Glaive. Reaver's Glaive : Throw a glaive enhanced with the essence of consumed souls at your target, dealing [ 100% 300% of Attack Power ] Physical damage and ricocheting to 2 additional targets for [ 50% 150% of Attack Power ]. Begins a well-practiced pattern of glaivework, enhancing your next Shear and Soul Cleave: Shear applies Reaver's Mark which causes the target to take 15% increased damage for 5 20 sec Soul Cleave deals 3 additional glaive slashes to nearby targets for Attack Power damage. Intent Pursuit- Casting an enhanced ability reduces the remaining cooldown of The Hunt by 2 4 sec. Wounded Quarry- While Reaver's Mark is on your target, melee attacks have a chance to strike with an additional glaive slash for 0 damage and have a chance to shatter a soul. Warblade's Hunger- Consuming a Soul Fragment causes your next Chaos Strike or Shear to deal [ 100% of Attack Power ] bonus damage. Incisive Blade- When enhanced, Chaos Strike and Soul Cleave deal deals 30% increased damage. Druid
      Primal Wrath- Finishing move that deals instant damage and applies Rip to all enemies within 8 10 yards. Lasts longer per combo point. 1 point : [ 26% of Attack Power ] plus Rip for 4 sec 2 points: [ 39% of Attack Power ] plus Rip for 6 sec 3 points: [ 52% of Attack Power ] plus Rip for 8 sec 4 points: [ 65% of Attack Power ] plus Rip for 10 sec 5 points: [ 78% of Attack Power ] plus Rip for 12 sec Wildpower Surge- Mangle grants Feline Potential. When you have 6 stacks, the next time you transform into Cat Form, gain 5 combo points and your next Ferocious Bite or Rip deals 50% 100% increased damage for its full duration. Thrashing Claws- Normal: Shred deals 5% increased damage against bleeding targets and Shred and Swipe apply the Bleed damage over time from Thrash. Thrash, if known. Brutal Slash : Shred deals 5% increased damage against bleeding targets and Shred and Brutal Slash apply the Bleed damage over time from Thrash, if known. Primal Fury- When While in Cat Form, when you critically strike with an attack that generates a combo point, you gain an additional combo point. Damage over time cannot trigger this effect. Mangle critical strike damage increased by 20%. Strike for the Heart- Shred, Swipe, and Mangle's critical strike chance and critical strike damage are increased by 8% 6%. Dreadful Wound- Ravage also inflicts a Bleed that causes [ 25% 27.5% of Attack Power ] damage over 6 sec and saps its victims' strength, reducing damage they deal to you by 5%. 4%. Dreadful Wound is not affected by Circle of Life and Death. Empowered Shapeshifting- Frenzied Regeneration can be cast in Cat Form for 40 Energy. Bear Form reduces magic damage you take by 4%. Swipe Shred and Swipe damage increased by 3%. Mangle damage increased by 5% 10%. Tranquility- Heals all allies within 40 yards for [ 295% 1,180% of Spell Power ] over 8 sec. Each heal heals the target for another [ 6.88% of Spell Power ] over 8 sec, stacking. Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid decreased beyond 5 targets. Rampant Ferocity- Ferocious Bite also deals [ 33.3% of Attack Power ] damage per combo point spent to all nearby enemies affect by your Rip. Spending extra Energy on Ferocious Bite increases damage dealt by up to 50%. Damage reduced beyond 5 targets. Aggravate Wounds- Every Thrash, or Swipe you cast extends the duration of your Dreadful Wounds by 0.4 sec, up to 6 additional sec. Evoker
      Expanded Lungs- Fire Breath's damage over time is increased by 15% 20%. Dream Breath's heal over time is increased by 15% 20%. Feed the Flames- After casting 9 Pyres, your next Pyre will explode into a Firestorm. In addition, Pyre and Disintegrate deal 20% increased damage to enemies within your Firestorm. Snapfire- Pyre has and Living Flame have a 15% chance to cause your next Firestorm to be instantly cast without triggering its cooldown, and deal 100% increased damage. Traveling Flame- Engulf increases the duration of Fire Breath by 8 sec and causes it to spread to a nearby target target within 25 yds. Might of the Black Dragonflight- Black spells deal 10% 20% increased damage. Dream Flight- Take in a deep breath and fly to the targeted location, healing all allies in your path for [ 240% of Spell Power ] immediately, and [ 150% of Spell Power ] over 15 sec. Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid. Removes all root effects. You are immune to movement impairing and loss of control effects while flying. Time Convergence- Abilities Non-defensive abilities with a 45 second or longer cooldown grant 5% Intellect for 15 sec. Defensive abilities grant 5% Stamina for 15 sec. Essence spells extend the duration by 1 sec. Overawe- Oppressing Roar removes 1 Enrage effect from each enemy, and its cooldown is reduced by 20 sec for each Enrage dispelled radius is increased by 33%. Trailblazer- Hover and Deep Breath travel 30% 40% faster, and Hover travels 30% 40% further. Titanic Precision- Living Flame Reversion, and Azure Strike critical strikes have a 100% increased chance to trigger Essence Burst. Sense Power (New)- Gauge the magical energy of your allies, showing you when they are using an exceptionally powerful ability. Hunter
      Wildfire Infusion- Normal: Lace your Wildfire Bomb with extra reagents, randomly giving it one of the following enhancements each time you throw it: Shrapnel Bomb: Shrapnel pierces the targets, causing Raptor Strike and Carve to apply a bleed for 9 sec that stacks up to 3 times. Pheromone Bomb: Kill Command has a 100% chance to reset against targets coated with Pheromones. Volatile Bomb: Reacts violently with poison, causing an extra [ 24.57% 33.4% of Attack Power ] Fire damage against enemies suffering from your Serpent Sting, and applies Serpent Sting to up to 3 targets. Mongoose Bite : Lace your Wildfire Bomb with extra reagents, randomly giving it one of the following enhancements each time you throw it: Shrapnel Bomb: Shrapnel pierces the targets, causing Mongoose Bite and Carve to apply a bleed for 9 sec that stacks up to 3 times. Pheromone Bomb: Kill Command has a 100% chance to reset against targets coated with Pheromones. Volatile Bomb: Reacts violently with poison, causing an extra [ 24.57% 33.4% of Attack Power ] Fire damage against enemies suffering from your Serpent Sting, and applies Serpent Sting to up to 3 targets. Butchery : Lace your Wildfire Bomb with extra reagents, randomly giving it one of the following enhancements each time you throw it: Shrapnel Bomb: Shrapnel pierces the targets, causing Raptor Strike and Butchery to apply a bleed for 9 sec that stacks up to 3 times. Pheromone Bomb: Kill Command has a 100% chance to reset against targets coated with Pheromones. Volatile Bomb: Reacts violently with poison, causing an extra [ 24.57% 33.4% of Attack Power ] Fire damage against enemies suffering from your Serpent Sting, and applies Serpent Sting to up to 3 targets. Survival Hunter- Survival Hunter core passive Increases damage/healing by 10%: 36%: A Murder of Crows, Barrage, Bloodshed, Careful Aim, Carve, Chakrams, Chimaera Shot, Death Chakram, Dire Beast: Hawk, Explosive Shot Flanking Strike, Frenzy Strikes, Fury of the Eagle, Harpoon, Hydra's Bite, Improved Kill Shot, Kill Command, Mongoose Bite, Serpent Sting, Stampede, Steel Trap, Stomp, Terms of Engagement, Volley, Wailing Arrow, Wildfire Bomb, Wildfire Infusion, Wind Arrow Increases periodic damage/healing by 36%: A Murder of Crows, Barrage, Bloodshed, Careful Aim, Carve, Chakrams, Chimaera Shot, Death Chakram, Dire Beast: Hawk, Explosive Shot, Flanking Strike, Frenzy Strikes, Fury of the Eagle, Harpoon, Hydra's Bite and Improved Kill Shot, Kill Command, Mongoose Bite, Serpent Sting, Stampede, Steel Trap, Stomp, Terms of Engagement, Volley, Wailing Arrow, Wildfire Bomb, Wildfire Infusion, Wind Arrow Sentinel Precision- Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite and Wildfire Bomb deals deal 10% increased damage. Beast Mastery Hunter- Beast Mastery Hunter core passive Increases damage/healing by 7%: A Murder of Crows, Barbed Shot, Barrage, Bloodshed, Careful Aim, Chakrams, Chimaera Shot, Cobra Shot, Death Chakram, Dire Beast: Hawk, Explosive Shot, Flanking Strike, Fury of the Eagle, Hydra's Bite, Improved Kill Shot, Kill Command, Kill Shot, Mongoose Bite, Multi-Shot, Serpent Sting, Stampede, Steel Trap, Stomp, Terms of Engagement, Volley, Wailing Arrow, Wildfire Infusion, Wind Arrow Increases periodic damage/healing by 7%: A Murder of Crows, Barbed Shot, Barrage, Bloodshed, Careful Aim, Chakrams, Chimaera Shot, Cobra Shot, Death Chakram, Dire Beast: Hawk, Explosive Shot, Flanking Strike, Fury of the Eagle, Hydra's Bite, Improved Kill Shot, Kill Command, Kill Shot, Mongoose Bite, Multi-Shot, Serpent Sting, Stampede, Steel Trap, Stomp, Terms of Engagement, Volley, Wailing Arrow, Wildfire Infusion, Wind Arrow Increases damage/healing by 50%: Volley Increases damage/healing by 15%: Improved Kill Shot and Kill Shot Volley- Rain a volley of arrows down over 6 sec, dealing up to [ 294% 352.8% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to any enemy in the area, and gain the effects of Trick Shots for as long as Volley is active. Aimed Shot- Normal: A powerful aimed shot that deals [ 280.5% 336.6% of Attack Power ] Physical damage and causes your next 1-2 Arcane Shots or Multi-Shots to deal 35% more damage. Chimaera Shot : A powerful aimed shot that deals [ 280.5% 336.6% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Careful Aim : A powerful aimed shot that deals [ 280.5% 336.6% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Aimed Shot deals 0% bonus damage to targets who are above 70% health. A Murder of Crows- Summons a flock of crows to attack your target, dealing [ 576% 345.6% of Attack Power ] Physical damage over 15 sec. If the target dies while under attack, A Murder of Crows' cooldown is reset. Rapid Fire- Normal: Shoot a stream of 7 shots at your target over 2 sec, dealing a total of [ 357% 428.4% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Usable while moving. Each shot generates 1 Focus. Streamline : Shoot a stream of 7 shots at your target over 2 sec, dealing a total of [ 357% 428.4% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Usable while moving. Rapid Fire causes your next Aimed Shot to cast 0% faster. Each shot generates 1 Focus. Kill Command- Normal: Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 214.9% 158% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to the enemy. Kill Command has a 25% chance to immediately reset its cooldown. Generates 15 Focus. Tip of the Spear : Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 214.9% 158% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to the enemy. Kill Command has a 10% chance to immediately reset its cooldown. Kill Command also increases the damage of your next Raptor Strike by 0%, stacking up to 3 times. Generates 15 Focus. Barbed Shot- Normal: Fire a shot that tears through your enemy, causing them to bleed for [ 222% 237.5% of Attack Power ] damage over 8 sec. Sends your pet into a frenzy, increasing attack speed by 30% for 8 sec, stacking up to 3 times. Generates 20 Focus over 8 sec. Thrill of the Hunt : Fire a shot that tears through your enemy, causing them to bleed for [ 222% 237.5% of Attack Power ] damage over 8 sec and increases your critical strike chance by 2% for 8 sec, stacking up to 1 time. Sends your pet into a frenzy, increasing attack speed by 30% for 8 sec, stacking up to 3 times. Generates 20 Focus over 8 sec. Cobra Shot- A quick shot causing [ 146.3% 156.5% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Reduces the cooldown of Kill Command by 1 sec. Bloodshed- Command your pet to tear into your target, causing your target to bleed for [ 184.9% 172.8% of Attack Power ] over 18 sec and increase all damage taken from your pet by 15% for 18 sec. Mongoose Bite- A brutal attack that deals [ 148.6% 202% of Attack Power ] Physical damage and grants you Mongoose Fury. Mongoose Fury Increases the damage of Mongoose Bite by 15% for 14 sec, stacking up to 5 times. Successive attacks do not increase duration. Fury of the Eagle- Furiously strikes all enemies in front of you, dealing [ 838.8% 1,140.3% of Attack Power ] Physical damage over 4 sec. Critical strike chance increased by 50% against any target below 20% health. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets. Kill Command cooldown resets reduce the cooldown of Fury of the Eagle by 3.0 sec. Kill Shot- You attempt to finish off a wounded target, dealing [ 297% 400% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Only usable on enemies with less than 20% health. Bestial Wrath- Normal: Sends you and your pet into a rage, instantly dealing [ 80.1% 74.9% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to its target, and increasing all damage you both deal by 25% for 15 sec. Removes all crowd control effects from your pet. Bestial Wrath's remaining cooldown is reduced by 12 sec each time you use Barbed Shot. Scent of Blood : Sends you and your pet into a rage, instantly dealing [ 69.6% 65% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to its target, and increasing all damage you both deal by 25% for 15 sec. Removes all crowd control effects from your pet. and activating Bestial Wrath grants 0 charges of Barbed Shot. Raptor Strike- A vicious slash dealing [ 182.7% 248% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Wildfire Bomb- Hurl a bomb at the target, exploding for [ 57% 78% of Attack Power ] Fire damage in a cone and coating enemies in wildfire, scorching them for [ 114% 156% of Attack Power ] Fire damage over 6 sec. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Deals 40% increased damage to your primary target. Stomp- When you cast Barbed Shot, your pet stomps the ground, dealing [ 37.5% 40.1% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to all nearby enemies. Marksmanship Hunter- Marksmanship Hunter core passive Increases damage/healing by 7%: 22%: A Murder of Crows, Aimed Shot, Barrage, Bloodshed, Bursting Shot, Careful Aim, Chakrams, Chimaera Shot, Death Chakram, Dire Beast: Hawk, Explosive Shot, Flanking Strike, Fury of the Eagle, Hydra's Bite, Improved Kill Shot and Improved Rapid Fire, Kill Shot, Legacy of the Windrunners, Mongoose Bite, Multi-Shot, Rapid Fire, Serpent Sting, Stampede, Steel Trap, Stomp, Terms of Engagement, Volley, Wailing Arrow, Wildfire Infusion, Wind Arrow Increases periodic damage/healing by 22%: A Murder of Crows, Aimed Shot, Barrage, Bloodshed, Bursting Shot, Careful Aim, Chakrams, Chimaera Shot, and Death Chakram, Dire Beast: Hawk, Explosive Shot, Flanking Strike, Fury of the Eagle, Hydra's Bite, Improved Kill Shot, Improved Rapid Fire, Kill Shot, Legacy of the Windrunners, Mongoose Bite, Multi-Shot, Rapid Fire, Serpent Sting, Stampede, Steel Trap, Stomp, Terms of Engagement, Volley, Wailing Arrow, Wildfire Infusion, Wind Arrow Decreases damage/healing by 40%: A Murder of Crows Decreases damage/healing by 15%: Barrage Barrage- Rapidly fires a spray of shots for 3 sec, dealing an average of [ 180.4% 154% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to all nearby enemies in front of you. Usable while moving. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Kill Shot- You attempt to finish off a wounded target, dealing [ 278.3% 320% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Only usable on enemies with less than 20% health. Symphonic Arsenal- Multi-Shot, Carve and Butchery cause any target affected by Sentinel to explode, dealing Arcane damage to up to 6 targets within 8 yds discharge arcane energy from all targets affected by your Sentinel, dealing [ 56% of Attack Power ] Arcane damage to up to 6 targets within 8 yds of your Sentinel targets. Explosive Shot- Fires an explosive shot at your target. After 3 sec, the shot will explode, dealing [ 238.7% 291% of Attack Power ] Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yds. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets. Lunge- Increases the range of your melee attacks and abilities by 3 yds. Auto-attacks with a two-handed weapon reduce the cooldown of Wildfire Bombs by 1.0 sec. Kill Command- Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 159% 148.6% of Attack Power ] Physical damage to the enemy. Mage
      Clearcasting-  For each 0 mana you spend, you have spend, you have a 1% chance to gain Clearcasting Casting Arcane spells has a 10% chance of making your next Arcane Missiles or Arcane Explosion free. Arcane Missiles fires 1 additional missile. Surging Blaze- Flamestrike and Pyroblast cast times are reduced by 0.5 sec and damage dealt increased by 10% Pyroblast and Flamestrike's cast time is reduced by 0.5 sec and their damage dealt is increased by 5%. Call of the Sun King- Phoenix Flames gains 1 additional charge and deals 15% increased damage always critically strikes.  From the Ashes- Your direct-damage spells to targets affected by Charring Embers Phoenix Flames damage increased by 15% and your direct-damage spells reduce the cooldown of Phoenix Flames by 1 sec. Phoenix Flames- Normal: Hurls a Phoenix that deals [ 77.05% of Spell Power ] Fire damage to the target and reduced damage to other nearby enemies. Alexstrasza's Fury : Hurls a Phoenix that deals [ 77.05% of Spell Power ] Fire damage to the target and reduced damage to other nearby enemies. Always deals a critical strike. Evocation- Increases your mana regeneration by 750% for 6 sec and grants Clearcasting. Arcane Surge- Expend all of your current mana to annihilate your enemy target and nearby enemies for up to [ 431.5% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage based on Mana spent. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets. Generates Clearcasting. For the next 15 sec, your Mana regeneration is increased by 425% and spell damage is increased by 35%. Aether Attunement- Consuming Clearcasting has a 15% chance to grant Every 3 times you consume Clearcasting, gain Aether Attunement. Aether Attunement : Your next Arcane Missiles deals 150% 100% increased damage to your primary target and fires at up to 4 nearby enemies dealing 100% 50% increased damage. Splintering Sorcery- When you consume Nether Precision, conjure 2 Arcane Splinters that fire at your target. Arcane Splinter : Conjure raw Arcane magic into a sharp projectile that deals [ 70% 35% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage. Arcane Splinter s embed themselves into their target, dealing [ 41.6% 23.4% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage over 16 18 sec. This effect stacks. Magi's Spark- Your Touch of the Magi now also conjures a spark, increasing causing the damage from dealt by your next Arcane Barrage, Arcane Blast, and Arcane Missiles by to echo for 25%. 25% of their damage. Upon receiving damage from all three spells, the spark explodes, dealing [ 150% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to all nearby enemies. Mirror Image- Normal: Creates 3 copies of you nearby for 40 sec, which cast spells and attack your enemies. While your images are active damage taken is reduced by 15%. 20%. Taking direct damage will cause one of your images to dissipate. Reabsorption : Creates 3 copies of you nearby for 40 sec, which cast spells and attack your enemies. While your images are active damage taken is reduced by 15%. 20%. Taking direct damage will cause one of your images to dissipate. You are healed for 5% of your maximum health whenever a Mirror Image dissipates due to direct damage. Reduplication : Creates 3 copies of you nearby for 40 sec, which cast spells and attack your enemies. While your images are active damage taken is reduced by 15%. 20%. Taking direct damage will cause one of your images to dissipate. Mirror Image's cooldown is reduced by 10 sec whenever a Mirror Image dissipates due to direct damage. Splinterstorm- Whenever you have 8 or more active Embedded Arcane Splinters, you automatically cast a Splinterstorm at your target. Splinterstorm : Shatter all Embedded Arcane Splinters, dealing their remaining periodic damage instantly. Conjure an Arcane Splinter for each Splinter shattered, then unleash them all in a devastating barrage, dealing [ 70% 35% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to your target for each Splinter in the Splinterstorm. Splinterstorm has a 20% chance to grant you Clearcasting. Spellfrost Teachings- Direct damage from Arcane Splinters has a 5% 3% chance to summon a Greater Arcane Echo that deals [ 8.25% of Spell Power ] damage to all nearby enemies and increases the damage enemies take from you by 6% for 5 sec reset the cooldown of Arcane Oreb and increase all damage dealt by Arcane Orb by 50% for 10 sec. Alexstrasza's Fury- Phoenix Flames and Dragon's Breath always critically strikes and Dragon's Breath deals 50% increased critical strike damage damage, and contributes to Hot Streak. Controlled Destruction- Damaging a target with Pyroblast increases the damage it receives from Ignite by 1%. 0.5%. Stacks up to 25 50 times. Leydrinker- Consuming Nether Precision has a 15% 10% chance to make your next Arcane Blast or Arcane Barrage echo, repeating its damage at 25% effectiveness to the primary target and up to four nearby enemies. Phoenix Reborn- When your direct damage spells hit an enemy 20 25 times the damage of your next 2 Phoenix Flames is increased by 200% and they refund a charge on use. Controlled Instincts- For 8 seconds after being struck by an Arcane Orb, 30% 20% of the direct damage dealt by an Arcane Splinter is also dealt to nearby enemies. Damage reduced beyond 5 targets. Frostfire Empowerment- Your Frost and Fire spells have a chance to activate Frostfire Empowerment, causing your next Frostfire Bolt to be instant cast, deal 100% increased damage, explode for 80% of its damage to nearby enemies, and grant you maximum benefit of Frostfire Mastery and refresh its duration. Mana Adept- Arcane Barrage grants you 2% 1.5% of your maximum mana per Arcane Charge spent. Sparking Cinders (New)- Living Bomb explosions have a 15% chance to increase the damage of your next Flamestrike or Pyroblast by 15%. Burning Blood [NYI] (New)- Damage dealt to targets below 30% health is increased by 10%. Heat Shimmer [NYI] (New)- Damage from Ignite has a 5% chance to make your next Scorch deal 25% increased damage and deal damage as though your target was below 30% health. Gravity Lapse (New)- Your Supernova becomes Gravity Lapse. Gravity Lapse The snap of your fingers warps the gravity around your target and 4 other nearby enemies, suspending them in the air for 3 sec. Upon landing, nearby enemies take [ 50% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage. Inspired Intellect (New)- Arcane Intellect grants you an additional 3% Intellect. Monk
      Mistweaver Monk- Mistweaver Monk core passive Increases damage/healing by 4%: Celestial Breath, Celestial Harmony, Chi Burst, Chi Wave, Enveloping Mist, Essence Font, Expel Harm, Healing Sphere, Invigorating Mists, Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane, Invoke Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent, Mastery: Gust of Mists, Refreshing Jade Wind, Renewing Mist, Reverse Harm, Rising Mist, Soothing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Thunderous Focus Tea, Vivify Increases periodic damage/healing by 4%: Celestial Breath, Celestial Harmony, Chi Burst, Chi Wave, Enveloping Mist, Essence Font, Expel Harm, Healing Sphere, Invigorating Mists, Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane, Invoke Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent, Mastery: Gust of Mists, Refreshing Jade Wind, Renewing Mist, Reverse Harm, Rising Mist, Soothing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Thunderous Focus Tea, Vivify Increases damage/healing by 79%: Rising Sun Kick Increases damage/healing by 4%: Blackout Kick and Teachings of the Monastery Increases damage/healing by 245%: Tiger Palm Increases damage/healing by 184%: Spinning Crane Kick Increases periodic damage/healing by 400%: Crackling Jade Lightning Revival- Heals all party and raid members within 40 yds for [ 325.45% 1,301.8% of Spell Power ] and clears them of 3 harmful Magic, all Poison, and all Disease effects. Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid reduced beyond 5 targets.  Jade Ignition- Whenever you deal damage to a target with Fists of Fury, you gain a stack of Chi Energy up to a maximum of 30 stacks. Using Spinning Crane Kick will cause the energy to detonate in a Chi Explosion, dealing [ 85% 127.5% of Attack Power ] Nature damage to all enemies within 8 yards, reduced beyond 5 targets. The damage is increased by 5% for each stack of Chi Energy. Xuen's Bond- Abilities that activate Combo Strikes reduce the cooldown of Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger by 0.2 0.25 sec, and Xuen's damage is increased by 10%. 15%. Jadefire Stomp- Strike the ground fiercely to expose a path of jade for 30 sec, dealing [ 40% of Attack Power ] Nature damage to up to 5 enemies, and restores restoring [ 91% of Spell Power ] health to up to 5 allies within 30 yds caught in the path. Stagger is 5% more effective for 8 sec against enemies caught in the path suffer an additional [ 65% of Attack Power ] damage. Dual Threat- Your auto attacks have a 20% chance to instead kick your target dealing [ 80% 175% of Attack Power ] Physical damage and increasing your damage dealt by 5% for 5 sec. Lotus Infusion (New)- Allies with Renewing Mist receive 15% more healing from you and Renewing Mist's duration is increased by 2 sec. Jadefire Fists (New)- At the end of your Fists of Fury channel, you release a Jadefire Stomp. This can occur once every 25 sec. Jadefire Stomp Strike the ground fiercely to expose a path of jade for 30 sec, dealing [ 40% of Attack Power ] Nature damage to up to 5 enemies, and restoring [ 91% of Spell Power ] health to up to 5 allies within 30 yds caught in the path.Stagger is 5% more effective for 8 sec against enemies caught in the path. suffer an additional [ 65% of Attack Power ] damage. Ferociousness (New)- Critical Strike chance increased by 2%. This effect is increased by 100% while Xuen, the White Tiger is active. Paladin
      Laying Down Arms- When an Armament fades from you, the cooldown of Lay on Hands is reduced by 15.0 sec and you gain Shining Light or Infusion of Light. Shared Resolve- The effect of your active Aura is increased by 33% 0% on targets with your Armaments. Divine Wrath- Increases the duration of Avenging Wrath or Crusade by 3 sec, and Radiant Glory by 1.5 sec. Avenging Crusader- You become the ultimate crusader of light for 12 15 sec. Crusader Strike and Judgment cool down 30% faster and heal up to 5 injured allies for 360% 420% of the damage they deal. If Avenging Wrath is known, also increases Judgment, Crusader Strike, and auto-attack damage by 30%. Holy Bulwark- Will the Light to coalesce and become manifest as a Holy Armament, wielded by your target. Holy Bulwark : While wielding a Holy Bulwark, gain an absorb shield for 15.0% of your max health and an additional 5.0% 2.0% every 2 sec, stacking up to 30%. Becomes Sacred Weapon after use. Crusader's Might- Crusader Strike reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock and Judgment by 1.5 sec. Infusion of Light- Your critical Holy Shocks empower your next spell cast: Flash of Light : Mana cost reduced by 70% 30% Holy Light : Generates 2 100 Holy Power. Judgment : Greater Judgment prevents an additional 100% damage dealt by the target. Hammer and Anvil- Judgment critical strikes cause a shockwave around the target, dealing [ 100% of Attack Power ] additional damage or healing at the target's location. Inflorescence of the Sunwell- Infusion of Light has 1 additional charge, increases Greater Judgment's effect by an additional 50%, reduces the cost of Flash of Light by an additional 30%, and causes every 3 casts of Holy Light to generate an additional Holy Power Holy Light's healing is increased by an additional 50%. Radiant Glory (New)- Wake of Ashes activates Avenging Wrath for 8 sec. Each Holy Power spent has a chance to activate Avenging Wrath for 4 sec. Priest
      Perfect Vision- Reduces the cooldown of Premonition by 6 15 sec. Narrowed Visions- Premonition gains an additional charge and now only rotates to the next spell when you cast Premonition. Waste No Time- Premonition causes your next Power Word: Radiance, Heal, Heal or Prayer of Healing cast to be instant and cost 15% less mana. Exaltation- Increases the duration of Rapture by 5 sec. Rapture enhances 2 additional shields. Prompt Deliverance- Reduces the cooldown of Purify by 2 sec. For 6 sec after casting Leap of Faith you may cast it a second time for free, ignoring its cooldown. Void Blast- Entropic Rift upgrades Smite into Void Blast while it is active. Void Blast : Sends a blast of cosmic void energy at the enemy, causing [ 228% 125% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage. Luminous Barrier- Create a shield on all allies within 40 yards, absorbing [ 239.59% 958.36% of Spell Power ] damage on each of them for 10 sec. Absorption increased by 100% when not in a raid decreased beyond 5 targets.  Voidheart- While Entropic Rift is active, your Atonement healing is increased by 20% 10%. Fatebender- Premonition's effect is increased by 30% if the divined spell is different than the previous premonition. Increases the effects of Premonition by 30%. Divine Feathers- Your Angelic Feathers increase movement speed by an additional 10%. When an ally walks through your Angelic Feather, you are also granted 100% of its effect. Premonition- Gain access to a spell that gives you an advantage against your fate.  Using your abilities rotates through the available spells. Premonition rotates to next spell when cast. Premonition of Piety Increases your healing done by 5% and causes 50% of overhealing on players to be redistributed to up to 3 nearby allies for 10 sec. Premonition of Insight Reduces the cooldown of your next 3 spell casts by 5 sec. Premonition of Solace Your next single target healing spell increases your target's healing received by 25% for 10 sec. Preventive Measures- Increases the damage absorbed by Power Word: Shield by 10% and the healing done by Prayer of Mending by 10% 15%. Clairvoyance- Under construction. After casting Premonition of Solace, your next Premonition grants all of your Premonition effects at 100% effectiveness. Assured Safety- Power Word: Shield casts apply 1 stack of Prayer of Mending to your target. Prayer of Mending casts apply a Power Word: Shield to your target at 20% 25% effectiveness. No Escape- Entropic Rift slows enemies by up to 80%, 70%, increased the closer they are to its center. Divine Hymn- Heals all party or raid members within 40 yards for [ 285% 1,140% of Spell Power ] over 8 sec. Each heal increases all targets' healing taken by 4% for 15 sec, stacking. Healing reduced beyond 5 targets. increased by 100% when not in a raid. Indemnity- Atonements granted by Power Word: Shield last an additional 2 3 sec. Rapture- Immediately Power Word: Shield your target, and your for the next 3 8 sec, Power Word: Shield Shields has have no cooldown and absorbs absorb an 80% additional 40%. damage. Foreseen Circumstances- Pain Suppression reduces damage taken by an additional 10%. Guardian Spirit lasts an additional 2 sec. Under Construction- Not yet implemented. Your Flash Heal, Heal, and Holy Word: Serenity are 30% more effective when cast on yourself. Desperate Measures (New)- Desperate Prayer lasts an additional 10 sec. Angelic Bulwark's absorption effect is increased by 15% of your maximum health. Rogue
      Flensing Knives (New)- Slice and Dice causes your Backstab to deal an additional [ 20% of Attack Power ] Plague damage. Clear the Witnesses (New)- Your next Fan of Knives after applying Deathstalker's Mark deals an additional [ 20% of Attack Power ] Shadow damage and generates 1 additional combo point. Deathstalker's Mark (New)- Ambush from Stealth applies 3 stacks of Deathstalker's Mark to your target. When you spend 5 or more combo points on attacks against a Marked target you consume an application of Deathstalker's Mark, dealing [ 30% of Attack Power ] Plague damage and increasing the damage of your next Ambush or Mutilate by 10%. You may only have one target Marked at a time. Singular Focus (New)- Damage dealt to targets other than your Marked target deals 3% Plague damage to your Marked target. Momentum of Despair (New)- If you have critically struck with Fan of Knives or Shuriken Storm, increase the critical strike chance of Fan of Knives, Shuriken Storm, and Black Powder by 15% for 12 sec. Shadewalker (New)- Each time you consume a stack of Deathstalker's Mark, reduce the cooldown of Shadowstep by 3 sec. Hunt Them Down (New)- Autoattacks against Marked targets deal an additional [ 10% of Attack Power ] Plague damage. Darkest Night (New)- When you consume the final Deathstalker's Mark from a target, gain 60 Energy and your next Envenom cast with maximum combo points is guaranteed to critically strike, deals 30% additional damage, and applies 3 stacks of Deathstalker's Mark to the target. Ethereal Cloak (New)- Cloak of Shadows duration increased by 2 sec. Lingering Darkness (New)- After Deathmark expires, gain 3 sec of 10% increased Nature damage. Corrupt the Blood (New)- Rupture deals an additional [ 2.5% of Attack Power ] Plague damage each time it deals damage, stacking up to 10 times. Rupture duration increased by 3 sec. Shaman
      Totemic Coordination- [NYI] Chain Heals from your totems are 30% 25% more effective. Reactivity- [NYI]  Your healing spells cause your Healing Stream Totems to heal a nearby ally immediately at 50% effectiveness Healing Stream Totem now also heals a nearby second ally at 50% effectiveness. Cloudburst Totem stores 25% additional healing. Oversized Totems- [NYI] Increases the size and radius of your totems by 15%, and the health of your totems by 30%. Totemic Rebound- [NYI] Chain Heal now jumps to a nearby totem within 20 yards once it reaches its max targets, causing it to bounce an additional time to a nearby injured ally the totem to cast Chain Heal on an injured ally within 0 to 30 yards for [ 30% of Spell Power ]. Junps to 2 nearby targets within 20 yards. Restoration Shaman- Restoration Shaman core passive Increases damage/healing by 8%: Ascendance, Chain Heal, Earth Shield, Healing Rain, Healing Stream Totem, Restorative Mists, Surge of Earth, Tidebringer, Unleash Life, Wellspring Increases periodic damage/healing by 8%: Ascendance, Chain Heal, Earth Shield, Healing Rain, Healing Stream Totem, Restorative Mists, Surge of Earth, Tidebringer, Unleash Life, Wellspring Increases damage/healing by 54%: Ascendance, Chain Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Rage, Earthquake, Elemental Assault, Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Fire Nova, Flame Shock, Flametongue Attack, Flametongue Weapon, Frost Shock, Hailstorm, Ice Strike, Icefury, Lashing Flames, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Liquid Magma Totem, Ride the Lightning, Searing Totem, Static Discharge, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Increases periodic damage/healing by 54%: Ascendance, Chain Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Rage, Earthquake, Elemental Assault, Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Fire Nova, Flame Shock, Flametongue Attack, Flametongue Weapon, Frost Shock, Hailstorm, Ice Strike, Icefury, Lashing Flames, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Liquid Magma Totem, Ride the Lightning, Searing Totem, Static Discharge, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Increases damage/healing by 172%: Chain Lightning and Ride the Lightning Increases damage/healing by 128%: Lava Burst Increases damage/healing by 94%: Lightning Bolt Increases damage/healing by 108%: Flame Shock Increases periodic damage/healing by 108%: Flame Shock Increases damage/healing by 6%: Swelling Waves Increases damage/healing by 5%: Swelling Waves Increases periodic damage/healing by 20%: Flame Shock Increases damage/healing by 20%: Chain Heal Increases damage/healing by 12%: Healing Stream Totem Increases damage/healing by 25%: Swelling Waves Decreases damage/healing by 20%: Swelling Waves Increases damage/healing by 5%: Ascendance, Chain Heal, Earth Shield, Healing Rain, Healing Stream Totem, Restorative Mists, Surge of Earth, Tidebringer, Unleash Life, Wellspring Increases periodic damage/healing by 5%: Ascendance, Chain Heal, Earth Shield, Healing Rain, Healing Stream Totem, Restorative Mists, Surge of Earth, Tidebringer, Unleash Life, Wellspring Enhancement Shaman- Enhancement Shaman core passive Increases damage/healing by 16%: Ascendance, Chain Lightning, Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Rage, Earthquake, Elemental Assault, Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Fire Nova, Flame Shock, Flametongue Attack, Flametongue Weapon, Frost Shock, Hailstorm, Ice Strike, Icefury, Lashing Flames, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Liquid Magma Totem, Ride the Lightning, Searing Totem, Static Discharge, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury Attack, Windfury Weapon, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Increases periodic damage/healing by 16%: Ascendance, Chain Lightning, Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Rage, Earthquake, Elemental Assault, Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Fire Nova, Flame Shock, Flametongue Attack, Flametongue Weapon, Frost Shock, Hailstorm, Ice Strike, Icefury, Lashing Flames, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Liquid Magma Totem, Ride the Lightning, Searing Totem, Static Discharge, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury Attack, Windfury Weapon, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Decreases damage/healing by 21%: Chain Lightning, Elemental Blast, Lightning Bolt, Ride the Lightning Increases damage/healing by 47%: Earth Shield Decreases damage/healing by 4%: Swelling Waves Increases damage/healing by 40%: Swelling Waves Increases damage/healing by 25%: Chain Heal Increases damage/healing by 43%: Earth Shield Decreases damage/healing by 9%: Elemental Blast Increases damage/healing by 10%: Elemental Blast Swift Recall- [NYI] Successfully removing a harmful effect with Tremor Totem or Poison Cleansing Totem, or controlling an enemy with Capacitor Totem or Earthgrab Totem reduces the cooldown of the totem used by 5 sec. Cannot occur more than once every 20 sec per totem. Lively Totems- [NYI] Your Healing Tide Totem, Healing Stream Totem, Cloudburst Totem, Mana Tide Totem, and Spirit Link Totem cast a free, instant Chain Heal at 100% effectiveness when you summon them. Elemental Shaman- Elemental Shaman core passive Increases damage/healing by 7%: Ascendance, Chain Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earth Shock, Earthen Rage, Earthquake, Elemental Assault, Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Fire Nova, Flame Shock, Flametongue Attack, Flametongue Weapon, Frost Shock, Hailstorm, Ice Strike, Icefury, Lashing Flames, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Liquid Magma Totem, Maelstrom, Ride the Lightning, Searing Totem, Static Discharge, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Increases periodic damage/healing by 7%: Ascendance, Chain Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earth Shock, Earthen Rage, Earthquake, Elemental Assault, Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Fire Nova, Flame Shock, Flametongue Attack, Flametongue Weapon, Frost Shock, Hailstorm, Ice Strike, Icefury, Lashing Flames, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Liquid Magma Totem, Maelstrom, Ride the Lightning, Searing Totem, Static Discharge, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Increases damage/healing by 19%: Swelling Waves Increases damage/healing by 47%: Earth Shield Increases damage/healing by 43%: Earth Shield Increases damage/healing by 12%: Elemental Blast Increases damage/healing by 67%: Chain Lightning, Maelstrom, Ride the Lightning Decreases damage/healing by 40%: Lightning Bolt and Maelstrom Increases damage/healing by 5%: Lava Burst and Maelstrom Increases damage/healing by 51%: Flame Shock Increases periodic damage/healing by 51%: Flame Shock Increases damage/healing by 164%: Elemental Blast Increases damage/healing by 29%: Lava Burst and Maelstrom Increases damage/healing by 57%: Lightning Bolt and Maelstrom Increases damage/healing by 25%: Chain Heal Decreases damage/healing by 13%: Chain Lightning, Maelstrom, Ride the Lightning Increases damage/healing by 3%: Ascendance, Chain Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earth Shock, Earthen Rage, Earthquake, Elemental Assault, Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Fire Nova, Flame Shock, Flametongue Attack, Flametongue Weapon, Frost Shock, Hailstorm, Ice Strike, Icefury, Lashing Flames, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Liquid Magma Totem, Maelstrom, Ride the Lightning, Searing Totem, Static Discharge, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Increases periodic damage/healing by 3%: Ascendance, Chain Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earth Shock, Earthen Rage, Earthquake, Elemental Assault, Elemental Blast, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Fire Nova, Flame Shock, Flametongue Attack, Flametongue Weapon, Frost Shock, Hailstorm, Ice Strike, Icefury, Lashing Flames, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Liquid Magma Totem, Maelstrom, Ride the Lightning, Searing Totem, Static Discharge, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Healing Tide Totem- Summons a totem at your feet for 10 sec, which pulses every 2 sec, healing all party or raid members within 40 yards for [ 43.75% 175% of Spell Power ]. Healing increased by 100% when not in a raid reduced beyond 5 targets. Warlock
      Withering Bolt- Shadow Bolt and Drain Soul deal 15% 8% increased damage, up to 45%, 24%, per damage over time effect you have active on the target. Haunt- A ghostly soul haunts the target, dealing [ 68.75% 226.87% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage and increasing your damage dealt to the target by 10% for 18 sec. If the target dies, Haunt's cooldown is reset. Empowered Unstable Affliction- Reduces the cast time of Unstable Affliction by 10% 20% and damage dealt by Unstable Affliction has a chance to generate a Soul Shard. Wither- Replaces Corruption. Bestows a vile malediction upon the target, burning the sinew and muscle of its host, dealing [ 68.97% 13.8% of Spell Power ] Shadowflame damage immediately and an additional [ 298.23% 206.29% of Spell Power ] Shadowflame damage over 18 sec. Mark of Shatug- Your Summon Vilefiend becomes Summon Gloomhound and learns the following ability: Gloom Slash Tooth and claw are drenched in malignant shadow magic, causing the Gloomhound's melee attacks to deal an additional [ 244.44% 40.74% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage over 6 sec. If this effect is reapplied, any remaining damage will be added to the new Gloom Slash. Infirmity (New)- The stack count of Agony is increased by 4 when applied by Vile Taint. Enemies damaged by Phantom Singularity take 10% increased damage from you for its duration. Malefic Touch (New)- Malefic Rapture deals an additional [ 46.23% of Spell Power ] Shadowflame damage to each target it affects. Improved Haunt (New)- Increases the damage of Haunt by 35% and reduces its cast time by 25%. Haunt now applies Shadow Embrace. Malign Omen (New)- Casting Soul Rot grants 3 applications of Malign Omen. Malign Omen Your next Malefic Rapture deals 20% increased damage and extends the duration of your damage over time effects and Haunt by 2 sec. Warrior
      Seismic Reverberation- If Whirlwind or Cleave hits 3 or more enemies, it hits them 1 additional time for 30% damage. Opportunist- When Tactician resets Overpower's cooldown Overpower has its cooldown reset by Tactician, your next Overpower deals 10% additional damage and 10% additional critical damage. Second Wind- Restores 6% health every 1 sec when you have not taken damage for 5 sec. While you are below 35% health, restores 1.0% health every 1 sec. The amount restored increases the closer you are to death. Vicious Agility- Heroic Leap reduces the cooldown of Charge by 5 sec and Charge reduces the cooldown of Heroic Leap by 5 2 sec. Lethal Reflexes- Slayer's Strikes have a 50% chance to reset the cooldown of Overpower Mortal Strike critical strikes increase the damage of your next Mortal Strike by 15%. Barbaric Training- Slam, Cleave, and Whirlwind deal 20% 10% more damage and 10% increased critical strike damage. Boneshaker- Shockwave's stun duration is increased by 2 sec 1 sec and reduces the movement speed of affected enemies by 40% for 3 sec after the stun ends. Reap the Storm- Overpower Mortal Strike has a 20% chance to cause you to unleash a flurry of steel, striking all nearby enemies for [ 157.5% of Attack Power ] damage and applying Overwhelmed. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Relentless Pursuit- Charge removes all movement impairing effects and grants you 70% movement speed for 3 sec. Charge removes all movement impairing effects, this effect cannot occur more than once every 30 sec. Battlelord- Overpower deals 35% increased damage and has a 35% chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike Strike and generate 10 Rage. Crushing Force- Slam deals an additional 30% damage and has a 7.50% increased critical strike chance. Mortal Strike deals an additional 5% damage and deals 5% increased critical strike damage.
    • By Staff
      Here comes a brand new War Within trailer, featuring Xal'atath, Alleria, Anduinb and more! We get a classic villain monologue, as she dives into our heroes' perceived faults, and we even get a look at Magni and a pissed off Thrall!
      The War Within Beta launches this week, on June 5th, so make sure you've opted in!
    • By Starym
      Well, Mists of Pandaria Remix is breaking all kinds of barriers in WoW. From being the first event of its kind in the game, to the many transmogs players are getting, crazy powerful characters, and now our fastest level 70 ever!
      Well, sort of. Previously leveling went from 1 to max level, but in Remix players start at 10. But considering just how fast 1-10 goes it's pretty much negligible. But enough introing, how did this happen??
      Shiekrunner managed to get to level 70 in 48 minutes and 30 seconds. Yep. That is a thing that happened. But it wasn't JUST the crazy leveling speeds of Remix that got the job done, however. There was a whole guild behind the Demon Hunter, some old-school prep including pet battles, and more! The entire run is recorded and ready to watch below, but let's go through just what was involved in getting this crazy speed done.
      This certainly wasn't a 1-man operation, as Shiekrunner had a 9-player group from the Tatortreiniger guild behind him helping out, downing raid bosses and getting them ready for him to loot the XP. The group consisted of five ilvl 476-ish players, one 380, and, of course, a level 20 Monk pushing the dungeons! In said dungeons a Demon Hunter was running skips in Scarlet Halls and Temple of the Jade Serpent (which some may frown upon, as it's ye-olde creative use of game mechanics, aka jumping through and around walls) and the rest go on branching paths for optimal XP.
      They did this running random Heroics for the bonus XP, avoiding grabbing the XP items and saving them for later. And boy, the later was quite something, as Shiekrunner gathered up 333% bonus XP and skyrocketed from level 47 to 61 in a couple of seconds.
      And then, quite a few more dungeons later and some picking up the of the pre-cleared raid XP, the moment had arrived. Level 70!
      In case you're wondering about the video length, a few of the raids were fast forwarded. And here's a more detailed breakdown of everything that went into the record, as Shiekrunner gave us a bit of an interview on the process:
      We achieved this as a coordinated group consisting of 9 players. Here's a detailed breakdown of our strategy and team composition:
      Dungeon Team:
      Shiekrunner (me) - The leveling character
      Nöxyi-Blackmoore - Level 70, iLvl 476
      Cémix - Level 20 Monk
      Lethestes-Blackmoore - Level 70, iLvl 343
      Permokremixx-Steamwheedle Cartel
      Raid Team:
      Leonie-Blackmoore - Level 70, iLvl 476
      Vashalla-Blackmoore - Level 70, iLvl 476
      Lunites-Blackmoore - Level 70, iLvl 476
      Nöxyi-Blackmoore - Level 70, iLvl 476
      Gadriel-Blackmoore - Level 70, iLvl 470
      Lethestes-Blackmoore - Level 70, iLvl 380
      Shiekrunner (me) - The leveling character
      Dungeon Strategy
      For Scarlet Halls and Temple of the Jade Serpent, our Demon Hunter, Nöxyi-Blackmoore, performed speedrun skips. This allowed our Monk and DH to take branching paths for simultaneous boss kills.
      Permokremixx had to create a new character each time we entered a raid  to keep us all under level 20 and avoid the slow dungeon, Stormstout Brewery.
      We also had an additional player for instant queues into the dungeon and miscellaneous tasks, such as protecting the leveling character and trading items like gems.
      Permokremixx and Lethestes queued as tank and healer, respectively, so our DH and Monk didn’t need to change specs every time we joined a dungeon.
      Because of our optimizations, we could still queue for random heroics but only got the following good dungeons:
      Temple of the Jade Serpent
      Scholomance
      Scarlet Monastery
      Scarlet Halls
      We were hoping to get Temple of the Jade Serpent and Scarlet Halls as often as possible as they were the fastest with the skips.
      Raid Strategy
      The players not participating in the dungeon were already inside the raid, clearing up to the first boss. This stacked the XP bonus, allowing us to finish with a 333% XP boost. At level 25, we joined Mogu'shan Vaults; at level 35, we moved to Heart of Fear; and at level 40, we entered Terrace of Endless Spring.
      One tactic we used was avoiding looting most of the XP bonus items from dungeons, opting to have them sent by mail instead. We made sure to loot the Threads of Experience for additional XP% whenever possible. We then opened these items when we had our full XP potential, allowing us to level up 15 levels in around 10 seconds with a 333% increased XP boost.
      Our guild, Tatortreiniger on Blackmoore, with fully geared MoP Remix characters and high-level cloaks, played a crucial role by sitting inside raids and clearing the raids fast.
      Preparation Prior to the Run
      Preparation included completing specific account-wide pet battle dailies on a non timerunning character that can be turned in on another character at any time via the quest log or more efficiently by using this macro:
      /run local info; for i=1, C_QuestLog.GetNumQuestLogEntries() do info = C_QuestLog.GetInfo(i) if info and info.isAutoComplete then ShowQuestComplete(info.questID) end end
      (This will turn in any quest that you can turn in via your quest log.)

So giant congratulations on this incredible feat, and there's even hints of it being improved on! And in case this wasn't insane enough for you, as Shiekrunner himself says, there is a potential 5-10 minute improvement possible, since this was the group's first real run of this strategy.
      Be sure to check out more from Shiekrunner and the guild:
      Shiekrunner's Youtube Shiekrunner's Twitch Conzilf2p's Youtube (the level 20 Monk) The Guild's Raider.IO page 
    • By Staff
      Blizzard has posted another short story, this time, about Monte Gazlowe, Trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel.
      (Source)
      Monte Gazlowe, Trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel, has been probing working conditions among the goblins, touring factories, mines, and other operations. The process has been slowly eating away at him: Everywhere he tours, he sees a burned-out workforce, cheap machinery, and unhealthy working conditions that consistently drag production and denigrate their people. Worse yet, every boss has the same opinion: “This is the goblin way! Dog eat dog! Only the winner comes out on top!” But is this really the goblin way, or is it just the way Jastor Gallywix wanted them looking?
      Read and Download the Rest of This Short Story by Andrew Robinson
    • By Stan
      Skyriding Glyphs are back in the War Within expansion, but this time, they're not mandatory.
      In the latest War Within Alpha build, Blizzard added new achievements for Skyriding Glyphs or Dragonriding Glyphs as we know them right now. In War Within, they've received a brand new model.
      In the latest War Within Alpha build, Blizzard has introduced new achievements for Skyriding Glyphs, also known as Dragonriding Glyphs. Skyriding Glyphs received a brand new model for the War Within expansion.

The new meta-achievement, Khaz Algar Glyph Hunter, grants achievement points but currently offers no additional rewards in the Alpha version. Skyriding now uses a system called Skyriding Proficiency, which players gain as they level up.
      Although the exact number of Skyriding Proficiency points earned during leveling remains unknown due to the Alpha's Level 70 character templates, it's clear that the Skyriding Skill Track will be account-wide. This means once a character unlocks all the skills, your alternate characters will automatically have them, saving you the hassle of re-learning them.
      On the skill track's right side, two choice-nodes are available: one toggles the Ride Along feature, and the other lets you choose between Whirling Surge and Lightning Rush.