FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Detest

[Illidan][H] <Indulge> Mythic Raids, 3 Nights a Week.

Let me start this off right and say that we as a guild tend to be far different in method and meaning. Sure during our main runs we tend to focus on our job at hand and work as a group, but we still know how to have a good time.

For our main raiding group we all lock in and take things with importance. We are currently recruiting any raiders with the correct mindset illustrated below. It is our motto that everyone should always follow and directly comes into effect for anyone who wants to be a core raider.

P.R.I.D.E

Positive - No matter what happens enjoy what you do and keep a smile on. A wipe is a wipe, a bad attitude is not gonna help us kill the boss. 

Respect - No matter who you are you will be treated with respect by anyone in our guild and we expect the same from you; guildies, friends, pugs.

Intensity - Whatever you may be doing you better be doing it the best you can do it. DPS need to do everything they can to be the top and never settle for less, Healers should be striving to keep health bars full and std free, Tanks should be a god.

Discipline - My officers and me can't be present every second of the day, take responsibility and do what is right even when no one is looking.

Every Time - Do the above, every day. No Exceptions. If it's not done right, we do it again.

If the above can be followed you will not only succeed as a raider but you will be an asset to our roster. Now of course we are always looking for people to come along and join us in our random escapades of whatever it is we do, but we also need to fill our core roster. If you are interested in a mythic raiding guild, then add Detest#1403 or post directly here. You will hear back from us.

Current Schedule (Central Time)

• Tuesday 7:00pm-11:00pm
  • Thursday 7:00pm-11:00pm
  • Monday 7:00pm-11:00pm

Please note we are in a rebuilding stage and are working to find the best people for each role. We are also paying transfers to any promising applicants.

Edited by Detest