Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who in each of our communities, have been gaming together for over a decade each. We know what it means to be family, we know what it means to be there for each other. Nothing says community like being able to log on to our voice server after a long hard day and be able to unwind in a hassle-free environment. Our leadership is more than willing to help any individual who need tips or just an ear to listen. Come join us, and you'll find out just what we are for yourself.
Our Goal as a Guild:
Our goal is simple, to be one of the best guilds in Classic. We are not talking race to WF, but to be the best guild to just be a part of. A helpful place to level with others, grind out a few dungeons, or to tear it up in BGs, once they go live. We will never define ourselves as "hardcore". We are an adult community with families and jobs. We expect any applicants to be at least 18+ and be able to speak English.
We are recruiting all classes and roles. Being that classic has 40m endgame content, we will need a large roster to fill out that group. Even going into PvP as well as PvE content as it is released, you'll need plenty of people to fill in for absent members.
Loot system is a modified Suicide Kings priority.
Guild Raids will begin in the next week or two and will be Tues/Weds 12a-2am EST (optional third day as well)
How to join:
Officer Discord Contacts:
Rav#4346 - Guild Lead
papawoot#6518 - Raid Lead
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
Hello!! This is Starby from Velocity on Sargeras[A]. We're an established guild, that does mythic raiding in the morning/daytime. We're looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players. If you're a mythic raider looking for a fresh start with BFA, and are interested in morning/daytime raiding -- check out Velocity!
The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun in the process. We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you.
Our main roster is composed of veteran players. Some of us have been playing together for a little over a year. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re simply looking for a few more to round us out!
[A] <Velocity> 6/9M 9/9H (7/8M)
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs
Ranged – Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage
Melee – *filtered* Rogue
Healer – Disc Priest, Resto Sham
**** Offspecs are a huge plus!!
Some Mythic raiding experienced. Being relatively active outside of raid is preferred. Able to focus while joking around, and vica versa.
We're dedicated and ambitious players, so commitment to our raid times is necessary. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders have to communicate in the event of tardiness or absences. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!
Demonstrate teamwork, attendance and play over 6 consecutive "raid days" (two weeks), after an agreed upon start date.
What you can Expect from us:
Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week.
What we expect from you:
Players who can survive and react to mechanics, while putting up big numbers. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor.
If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Go ahead and apply online, leave a reply here and/or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. You could also go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras!
To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2
Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. 😃
Weißt du noch, welchen Char du zu Classiczeiten gespielt hast? Als du das erste Mal Orgrimmar betreten hast? Der erste Flug mit dem Zeppelin?
Nachdem der mutmaßliche Classic-Release nur noch kurze 95 Tage entfernt ist, wird es für uns Zeit aktiv für unsere Gilde zu rekrutieren.
Voller Freude schauen wir dem Releasetermin entgegen, um gemeinsam nochmal den Content von früher zu erleben.
Wir sind eine Gruppe deutschsprachiger Spieler, die sich im Laufe ihrer WoW-Laufzeit gefunden haben und gemeinsam durchstarten wollen. Unter uns gibt es sowohl Ex-Profispieler als auch (Neu-)Einsteiger, die erst nach Classic angefangen haben.
Wir suchen für unsere semi-progress Gilde (3 Raidtage/Woche - Do, Mo, (Di) von 20-23 Uhr) noch motivierte Spieler, die gemeinsam an unserer Seite kämpfen wollen und das “originale” WoW (wieder-)erleben wollen. Unser Ziel ist klar: Uns sowohl im PvE als auch im PvP einen Namen machen.
Aber auch Community/Gelegenheitsspieler sind gern gesehen! Mein Ziel ist es nicht nur ein grandioses GIldenklima aufzubauen, sondern auch auf Hordenseite eine standfeste Community zu etablieren - ganz wie früher!
Diesbezüglich stehen wir auch schon im Kontakt mit anderen Gilden!
Dann bewerbt euch doch gleich in unserem Forum:
Greetings everyone, so I've been using this site for guides for quite a long time now and I was wondering if it'd be possible to access 7.3.5 guides again, and if it is, how to get to them. I have moved to a Legion private server after quitting BfA on retail around a month ago, and I'd like to be able to view the guides again. I'm especially interested in the Feral and Guardian Druid ones. I also don't know if this is under the correct category, since I can't post under Guide Comments.