Sepums

"Heroic bosses are extremely difficult."

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

While playing the Prince Malchezaar heroic mission, I played Archmage's Insight then Astral Portal and got Antonidas summoned.

After than, infinite fireballs to victory.

gg rekt.

Something awkward that has happened is that after I queued up like 5 fireballs to his face the game froze, I got a mini heart attack but fortunately after restarting Hearthstone I found that the mission is marked as complete.

Unfortunately I was so shocked that I didn't even take a screenshot, but I did record a video when Antonidas spawned with the intention to share it with my friends.

If anybody has had similiar ridiculous moments, with this adventure or otherwise, please share it here!

Edited by Sepums

I got a first turn Nat Pagle while doing the mission, didn't even drew a card. I actually lost at my first try because I didn't understand how the deck worked.

I think that when you take heroic bosses into account it all comes down to the counter deck that you need to make , 

If you are given a deck by the game then also it comes down to a thing that you need to pay attention :D 

But its nice to have a challenge with heroic c:

1 hour ago, Aexra said:

I find the heroic challenges quite easy compared to Naxx and BrM.

Going to agree on this one. Don't know if it's due to the way cards interact better, if the fights are simply easier or we have just gotten better, but I definitely found these heroics a lot easier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nergul
      About us
      Wardance is an active raiding guild whose goal is to see and conquer all of the current content and beyond while allowing our members to enjoy a life outside the game. We have been actively raiding as a team since ToC in Wrath of the Lich King some of us have been playing together much longer than that.
      We are currently looking for exceptional individuals that want to progress through current raid content and future expansions. We will be working on completing mythics and achievements for the encounters and intend to raid through this entire expansion and beyond. If this interests you please contact us.
      Recruitment Info
      Recruitment Needs:
      Tanks: (Low) Druid // Monk
      Melee DPS: Rogue // Monk // Demon Hunter
      Ranged DPS: Priest // Mage // Druid
      Healer: Druid // Paladin
      Please be at least 900+ ilvl and have decent progress on your artifact weapon.
      All Exceptional!!! classes/roles that may not be listed are still encouraged to apply.
      Preferred Applicants: Those who enjoy playing the game at a high level that prefer not to raid more than 2 days/6 hours a week. The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in game outside of our raid schedule with other guild members.
      Schedule Info
      Progression Schedule:
      Days (2): Tuesday & Wednesday
      Hours: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
      Farm Schedule:
      Days (1): Sunday
      Hours: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST
      We pride ourselves on having a minimally invasive raid schedule, however we are very serious for the nights we are raiding as far as getting things done. We would like to see members online more than simply just raid nights and often do other things on those nights even though nothing is officially scheduled. We do not plan to alter our raid times but circumstances could come up that require us to do so. Despite any changes that may occur to the raid schedule we tend to preserve weekends as they are sacred to many of us.
      Contact Info
      Nergul#1277
      Auura#1871
      Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
      Our reputation on Zul'jin is very important to us, as it should be. We expect all of our members to act mature, and show the utmost respect towards others, whether it be in guild or out of guild. We do not participate in realm forum trolling or epeening. We let our guild achievements and attitude do the talking.
      As a recruit, our expectations as far as gems, enchants, consumable usage and attendance is identical to our veterans. Not meeting that expectation means you have failed your application. While we do not ONLY consider players decked in Mythic Raiding gear, please do not you waste your time and ours if your main cannot out-gear my alts, there are plenty of opportunities to gear up out there between dungeons, weekly chests, LFR, and pug raiding. Do not go AFK during trash, show up late to raids, or fail to understand the basic mechanics of your class or raid encounters or you will not make it to full member status. Assuming you reach the end of the 28 day Trial period, the officers will determine whether you were successful or not and will decide to either promote you to veteran, extend your probation or ask you to leave the guild.
      Loot
      Wardance runs a Loot List system (Modified Loot Council) where each member composes a monthly list of up to 12 items valuable to their class and spec and orders it in priority of greatest value. As long as the minimum 80% (rolling 5 week cycle) attendance threshold is maintained, the highest listing of the piece determines who loots the items and in what order. In the event of ties the loot council will step in and decide distribution based on several parameters such as guild rank, attendance, performance, biggest upgrade (including set bonuses), contribution to raid progress, etc. I assure you that these discussions are well thought out and fair.
    • By Dominia
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR DPS ONLY.
      WE ARE FULL ON DK, MAGE, DRUID, AND ROGUE CLASSES.
      WE ARE ON EARTHEN RING BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR JOIN THE GUILD TO RAID WITH US.
      <Mythic on Mains> is comprised of raiders who value their time and enjoy playing together. The core group has continually cleared current content Ahead of the Curve on both Normal and Heroic since Warlords of Draenor. 

We raid Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7:45pm-11pm EASTERN.
      Invites: 7:45pm -- First Pull: 8:00pm -- End: 11:00pm

REQUIREMENTS
      ilvl 890+
      Artifact 50+

EXPECTATIONS
      1. Be available for both raid nights and for the entire scheduled raid time (Invites: 7:45pm, End: 11:00pm).

2. Let us know of scheduled absences as far in advance as possible. We have low tolerance for repeated no-shows but we understand emergencies do happen.

3. Use the highest available enchants and gems in your gear.

4. Maintain an appropriate understanding of your class spec, talents, and rotations. 
      5. Bring appropriate buff food, potions, and flasks.

6. Review fight strategies and videos when requested.

7. Take suggestions for improvement and follow directions on voice chat.

8. Bring the fun.

REQUIRED ADD-ONS
      DBM or Big Wigs
      Exorsus Raid Tools
      GTFO (not required but highly recommended)

REQUIRED VOICE CHAT
      Discord 
      If you are interested in joining us, please post the following information on Discord at https://discord.gg/vBvaDZy and someone will get back to you as soon as possible:
      Toon Name@Server
      Class: Spec/Off Spec
      Main Spec: iLevel / artifact level / AK level
      Prior Raid Experience
      Battletag
      CONTACT INFO
      BNet: Dominia#1504 or Malgolath#1310
      Discord: Dominia#5437 or Malgolath#0468
      Twitter: @TheRealDominia or @Malgolath
    • By Felzietoo
      The Last Guardians on Khadgar / Alleria is recruiting for Heroic ToS progression. We are currently seeking DPS (Mage and Shaman DPS are a need) and a healer. (Willing to assist with gear as long you understand raiding concepts) Please contact Felzietoo-Alleria, Naporan-Khadgar or Shadowfoot-Khadgar for more information. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 9:30-11:30 Eastern time. (8:30-10:30 Server Time)
    • By tanksta1
      [H] Salvation (est.2007) is a progression raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune.
      Objective
      Salvation is actively searching and recruiting players for current heroic content. What we look to do in the short-term is recruit players and gear them in our farm content. Mythic + will be run as well since it serves as another outlet to gearing up. By doing this we prepare them for our long-term goal, Mythic Mode Progression.
      Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras
      Tanks- Closed Melee- Rogue x1 Ranged- Mages x1, Hunter x2, Warlock x2, Balance Druid x1 Healers- Holy/Disc Priest x1, Resto/Ele Shaman x1, Resto/Balance Druid x1

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered.
      We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!
      Raiding Schedule
      Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. 
      Our Raiding Requirements
      You must be able to raid all three nights. Be on time for raid. Lateness will not be tolerated. Be able to play the optimal specialization for Legion raid encounters. (this requirement is more towards the pure dps classes and hybrid classes in some special cases) Come prepared with the knowledge of the Legion raid bosses and mechanics. Have Discord app installed and a working microphone to communicate. Discord browser and phone app is also acceptable. (Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on. Ex: Guild Discord server.)
      How to Join
      Please sign up on our guild website at:
      www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com Want to reach me in game? On Discord? Questions or concerns? Hit me up at:
      Battletag: Zanngetsu#1255 Discord: Tankstâ2329  
    • By Aereth
      <Tempest> of Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar is recruiting!
      We are a laid back 21+ guild based in Australia for the most part. We understand that some don't have a large amount of time to commit to raiding due to real life commitments- jobs, kids, hassles etc :P
      Because of this we are dedicated to providing a stress free raiding environment 2 days per week in addition to an active social community. 
      Check us out at discord https://discord.gg/eNn7ugT
      We are currently 9/9N and 5/9H
      Social apps are available for all classes and levels! If this sounds like the guild for you please contact us!
      Previous tier progression was 1/7M, 3/3H and 10/10H NH
      Raiding info:
      We raid from 8pm sharp server time Sundays and Wednesdays for 3 hours and predominantly use loot council for loot distribution.
      Recruitment openings:
      DPS with tank OS- who is comfortable using it (druid or DH would be great but can be flexible with class)
      A DPS shaman - ele or enh (a healing OS would be great)
      We would also consider the following dps only classes in some circumstances:
      DH
      Rogue
      Druid
      Shadow Priest
      WW Monk
      Ret Pally
      Warlock
      We will of course give consideration to those who fall outside our recruitment needs if you think you may be a good fit for Tempest.
      If this sounds like you, or you would like some more info please pst or mail Aereth (Aereth#1439).