Table of Contents
Pyroblast is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pyroblast can potentially be an outstanding finisher, however due to its extremely high casting cost, it will often end up being a dead card in your hand throughout the early-mid stages of the match, which makes it situational.
2. Constructed Play
Pyroblast is sometimes used as a finisher in very slow Mage decks. However, in most situations it is too slow to have an impact on the game and is extremely inflexible. Cards like Fireball can be used to finish the game with burst damage, but also allow you to destroy minions in the mid-game if you need to.
Pyroblast is an average card in Arena. It suffers from the same problem as it does in Constructed in that it can sit dead in your hand for multiple turns, but still functions as an excellent finisher. If you have a Pyroblast in your deck, you should try to play aggressively where possible to get your opponent in range by the time you draw it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists