Pyroblast — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Pyroblast is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pyroblast can potentially be an outstanding finisher, however due to its extremely high casting cost, it will often end up being a dead card in your hand throughout the early-mid stages of the match, which makes it situational.
Pyroblast is sometimes used as a finisher in very slow Mage decks. However, in most situations it is too slow to have an impact on the game and is extremely inflexible. Cards likecan be used to finish the game with burst damage, but also allow you to destroy minions in the mid-game if you need to.
Pyroblast is an average card in Arena. It suffers from the same problem as it does in Constructed in that it can sit dead in your hand for multiple turns, but still functions as an excellent finisher. If you have a Pyroblast in your deck, you should try to play aggressively where possible to get your opponent in range by the time you draw it.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens