Pyroblast — Mage Card
Table of Contents
Pyroblast is a Mage-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pyroblast can potentially be an outstanding finisher, however due to its extremely high casting cost, it will often end up being a dead card in your hand throughout the early-mid stages of the match, which makes it situational.
Pyroblast is sometimes used as a finisher in very slow Mage decks. However, in most situations it is too slow to have an impact on the game and is extremely inflexible. Cards likecan be used to finish the game with burst damage, but also allow you to destroy minions in the mid-game if you need to.
Pyroblast is an average card in Arena. It suffers from the same problem as it does in Constructed in that it can sit dead in your hand for multiple turns, but still functions as an excellent finisher. If you have a Pyroblast in your deck, you should try to play aggressively where possible to get your opponent in range by the time you draw it.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge