ThornRage

Demon Hunter vs Rageface

Sign in to follow this  

12 posts in this topic

I have 4 other lvl 100s; Death Knight, Hunter, Warrior and Monk. All of them can easily solo Firelands Heroic 25. My DH has no problem with the trash and can kill  the other bosses, but when it comes to the dog Rageface, I cannot seem to be able to DPS him down before he eats my face with his nasty stun.

Anyone else try this?

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

The biggest problem is that you either have to kill Shannox before the stun, or kill Rageface before the stun, since demon hunters have no way of breaking it (no pet, no immunes, etc).  Me and a friend were talking about this earlier at work, and we agreed that the only way to do it would be to gear up higher and use drums of rage to kill Shannox before the stun happens.

Can you try to avoid the stun with a well timed (but probably difficult) Blade Dance?

I gave it a few shots on my DH also, I have the same problem. I get him to about 10-15% hp when Rage jumps me.

IMO, grab a few more ilvl and the problem is solved really. Im 708 and I bet if I was 715-20 it would be cake.

12 minutes ago, Fairmutex said:

Just go as venegence and no one will jump you. Tanks dont get stunned on shannox

They do if no one else is alive, at least that is how it worked at content. Raid all dead? Tank targeted.

I did it yesterday with a tank dh. I was having trouble with dps spec, so i changed to vengeance and finally killed rageface without getting stunned.

don't Know how ?

Edited by Luisgsantos

8 hours ago, Luisgsantos said:

I did it yesterday with a tank dh. I was having trouble with dps spec, so i changed to vengeance and finally killed rageface without getting stunned.

don't Know how ?

1 hour ago, sCuBaSte said:

Tanks don't get the stun. DH Veng or my blood DK don't get stunned.

zwU2glG.gif

10 hours ago, Luisgsantos said:

don't Know how ?

As I said, You do not even need to kill rageface. just target shannox and kill as a tank. I never move around if it makes a difference.

Another tactic if you're low ilvl is to start Alys encounter, stack her haste buff 10-15 and attack Shannox when he walks by. Shannox will die before Rageface even starts, uh, Ragefacing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this