Sign in to follow this
Followers
0
-
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
-
Similar Content
-
By Drin
Hi everyone. So I've read the guide on fire mage here on Icy-veins and got some questions related to single target rotation. First I'd like to ask about the meteor. It is mentioned that meteor should be used with Rune of Power which is fairly easy to do since Rune of Power is always ready when Metor is off cooldown. However It's also mentioned that Meteor should always be available when Combustion comes off cooldown. Now Combustion has a 2 min cooldown and meteor has 45 sec cooldown. I can use meteor twice while Combustion is on cooldown. However If I use Meteor twice , It is on cooldown when Combustion is ready. Should I wait for Combustion and not cast Meteor on the second time until Combustion is ready?
Second what I'd like to ask is about Combustion after the opener. Its mentioned that I need a hot streak before I pop It. I fish for Pyros by casting Fireball until I get a crit and then use Fire Blast. However when I get an Hot streak I'm already mid-casting Fireball. Should I cancel the cast and cast Rune of Power or should I let that Fireball hit and immediately after start casting Rune of Power?
It's also mentioned that I need to have a Fire Blast charge always ready before going in Combustion phase. Should I save up a charge and ignore the Heating Ups I get regardless and hope for Fireball to crit twice or basically wait for Fire Blast to get another charge?
Thanks ?
-
By Endyxion
Greetings everyone, so I've been using this site for guides for quite a long time now and I was wondering if it'd be possible to access 7.3.5 guides again, and if it is, how to get to them. I have moved to a Legion private server after quitting BfA on retail around a month ago, and I'd like to be able to view the guides again. I'm especially interested in the Feral and Guardian Druid ones. I also don't know if this is under the correct category, since I can't post under Guide Comments.
Thanks!
-
By meditate
what should we do now other than finishing achievements.
is there a point running mythic plus? or raids?
-
By Ser3nity
Safety not Guaranteed is an English speaking Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream. We raid 3 times a week and are mainly focused on mythic raiding.
Current Progress:
10/11M Antorus
Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting for BfA, and open to most classes:
Melee DPS: All classes Ranged DPS: All classes Healer (1): Shaman, Druid, Priest, Monk We are currently on a raid break until BfA, only doing minimal content until then
Our raiding schedule is:
- Thursday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
- Monday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
- Tuesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time)
Apply here: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/
Even if we are not actively recruiting your class, we will consider any exceptional applications.
About us:
Safety not Guaranteed (SnG) was initially formed on horde side by a small group of friends in early MoP, raiding 10man heroic. Later during the expansion we faction changed to Alliance and expanded our roster to a 20man mythic team, where we cleared SoO mythic as a guild. Many of us have been playing together since as early as WotLK, and have friendships with each other that extend outside the game as well.
Our goal ever since the guild was formed has been to progress through content at a steady pace, without hardcore hours, while having a good time together. We aim to clear each tier before the next one is released. We cleared all mythic content in WoD, and have cleared each tier so far in Legion obtaining most mythic cutting edge achievements, and plan to continue doing so.
What we offer:
A structured mythic raiding team and raiding times. We start invites 19:45 and begin to clear trash so we can have the first pulls at 20:00 A fair rotation and loot distribution via loot council. We keep spreadsheets! A steady guild with a good community and good guild atmosphere. You may encounter some trolling during your stay. A focused attitude during progression, and relaxed attitude during farm content. We like to chat and have fun, but focus during difficult content. A desire to raid. We often run an extra raid day on the 1st week of a new raid tier. This is 100% optional, but most people are excited to get into a new instance. Additionally we often run some sort of alt raids on fridays (100% optional), and do a lot of mythic+ content within the guild.
What we want from you:
High attendance. We expect a minimum of 80% attendance, though most of our raiders have near to 100%. We run a small roster to minimize rotation, and want to be able to rely on you. Commitment. We don't want someone who is looking to join, get geared and then leave. We have a 2-3 week trial period during which we will control gearing while we get to know you. Honesty. If you're having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we'd like to hear rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us. Be prepared! This means reading up on new fights, having consumables (flask, pots, food, runes), gemming and enchanting properly, and being on time! Communication. We want you to know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We have a guild Discord we use for our raids and other games! Raiding awareness. We want you to not stand in fire, unless it's required... Progression oriented attitude. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning is part of progression, so we value people who continue to improve over time. Understanding. Sometimes, things don't always go smoothly. We may hit a wall on a specific boss for a while, or you may have to sit for someone else during a progression raid. This is part of mythic raiding. We try to treat everyone fairly, and are open to feedback.
For more information you can add an officer to chat: Menetherin#2691, Joana#2806, Kitty#2896, Noxxus#2229
Or visit our website: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/
-
