Avanti

[Darkspear ][A] <QQ> LF exceptional DPS for Legion

6 posts in this topic

Who Are We?
We are a group of returning skilled and experienced wow players that have been playing together since vanilla WoW, boasting ranks as high as US top 10. We have led other guilds to success in the past and are once again looking to do that in Legion.

What is QQ?
QQ is a US based semi-hardcore guild full of members who enjoy aggresively and timely clearing mythic raid content. We are planning to compete for US top 100 and are seeking like-minded and exceptional players to help us achieve that goal.

What are your raid times?
Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (optional Mon) at 8:30pm-11:30/12pm PST 
Raid invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid.

Do you have a VOIP?
We use Discord. Join us on discord if you have more questions, want to join, or just want to hang out! Check the "Shoutbox" for an invite.

Roster: We will have a roster of 24 people and wish to stay around that number. We understand real life RNG occurs. 

Loot: We use a loot council system to evenly distribute loot among our raid.

What We Expect:
You have done what you can to min/max your character.
You are confident in your abilities to play your class, and can take constructive criticism.
You are aware of and can move from hazardous encounter mechanics, with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.

Current classes we have a high demand for:
Druid - Boomkin and Feral
Priest - Shadow
Warlock - Destro/Demo
 * Note this is for core spots in Mythic Progression *

Please note if you don't see your class/spec listed fill free to throw an application in we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our roster.

Please register on the website and submit an application if you plan on raiding/playing with us. You can register at our website at www.qqwow.shivtr.com

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact any one of us.
Avanti#11824
Pittu16#11172
Terenn#1388

Edited by Avanti

_____________<QQ>_____________tabard.php?icon=emblem_69&border=border______________<QQ>_____________

25tf3mv.jpg

Edited by Spyzee

Hello LFM  to hit the first raid hard! Raid team is looking very solid just looking for a few more exceptional DPS. We are currently farming Heroics/Mythics add me in game if you want to hang out and see if we are good fit <33

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 2/3M (3/3H), 8/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Swing Healer - Druid, H Priest, Monk
      Ranged - Elemental Shaman, Hunter
      Melee - Plate DPS
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By kaoswielder
      Hi everyone

I won't pretend to be a veteran or a very good player because I am not either one of them (I don't raid or push Mythic+). But I've played rpg/arpg for around 15 years now on PC and have 7 lvl 110s. So I am somewhat not idiot when it comes to playing a class. However with an Enh Shaman, I am feeling like one. This class feels paper thin to play and damage seems exactly meh. Let me explain a bit more. 

I have a Frost DK, Sin Rogue, Havoc DH and a Ret Pally as melee. I felt confident while playing them that I can take on enemies and not die even if I pulled more than one. But when playing this Enh Shaman, I've died multiple times trying to do so. Not only that, it feels that a !@#$ty lvl 106 mob (same level as me) does more dmg per hit than I do. And mind you, this is not during dungeons but normal leveling. I've never felt this weak while playing any of my melee characters. I tried doing a Legion invasion to quickly level up and died basically half a dozen time doing every single invasion quest. I can't being to explain how frustrating that is.

Not only this, but damage wise every skill seems just not upto the mark when compared to other classes. My resource generator (Rockbiter) is a hand cramp inducing skill and I have to spam it a lot to generate Maelstrom which my other spenders just chew through. I get Stormbringer proc but its very few and far between and doesn't seem very effective even when it does. Isn't it supposed to be a nuke skill ?

I suppose this could be because of low points in my artifact and low level gear but I had the same situation on my other characters and it never felt bad like this is. I am losing my interest to play this class at all and no matter what rotation or build I try out, it is always the same result. I pull one enemy and then after killing it I spend my entire resource just to heal up.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and if it gets better at higher levels or if next patch improves our situation.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/saurfang/jhadphoonk

Thanks and have a nice day y'all
    • By PinkLuigi
      I know shamans are kinda messed up right now, what else is new.
      But I'm up to 900 and my already underwhelming DPS has seen no significant increase. I'm pretty sure it's tied to my low haste rating, but I'd like to make sure and see if it's just that or something else I can work to change.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/nimbonya

I'll Sim around 760k, This week I got 630k on Krosus, going up to 900k on Skorp and Tich.
      I feel like this is all far too low, one of our top dps is a warlock at i897 and often easily goes 900k and up just on single target.
      I could really use some help figuring out what I've done wrong and what I could improve.

My usual priority rotation works as follows:
      >Maintain Landslide/Flametongue/Hailstorm
      >Doom winds when off CD and Stormbringer proc'd.
      >Stormstrike when proc'd
      >LavaLash when proc'd
      >Stormstrike when off CD
      >Lavalash when 90+ Maelstrom
      >Rockbiter when -90 Maelstrom
      Feral Spirit-Crash Lightning combo and Doom Winds I'll sometimes delay if there's an add/burn phase, and I have a habit of refreshing Flametongue and Hailstorm on CD if I don't have any procs. I'll also occasionally mismanage Maelstrom and need to do 2-3 Rockbiters to get back up to speed.

My opener consists of: Prolonged Power>Feral Spirit>Rockbiter>Crash Lightning>Flametongue>Frostbrand>Stormstrike
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS - MM Hunter, Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Closed
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)