Vlad

Class Order Halls - Missions

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Class Order Halls Missions guide.

It's a bit weird how the bonus loot is often much better than the actual initial reward. I notice myself looking at securing the bonus loot more often than not lately.

17 hours ago, PaasHaaS said:

It's a bit weird how the bonus loot is often much better than the actual initial reward. I notice myself looking at securing the bonus loot more often than not lately.

Definitely. Do wonder if this was intended or not in the design process.

The guide is wrong about (only) needing 325 artifact power to unlock the quest. I had 390 and couldn't get it.... leveled up to 101 and returned to Dalaran and there it was.

On 10/10/2016 at 9:31 PM, Guest PoetikDragon said:

The guide is wrong about (only) needing 325 artifact power to unlock the quest. I had 390 and couldn't get it.... leveled up to 101 and returned to Dalaran and there it was.

From testing, it looks like you actually need to fulfill both requirements, 325 and level 101. Will get it added, thank you :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym

Mione's at it again and this time it's Trial of Valor's head lady-squid-sorceress...thing that's getting the solo Demon Hunter treatment! After the insanity of the Mythic+ clears (CoS +19, VotW +17, VotW +3 in time) it's back to raid bosses so let's take a look at Helya getting wrecked!

As an added bonus here's last month's +9 in time Black Rook Hold run!
      Armory.
    • By Stan

Mythic Dungeon Invitational is now over for China and APAC. Over the weekend, we saw 16 teams from 2 regions competing against each other. Who's advancing to the next stage of the competition? 
      Blizzard is putting the following affixes into play during the competition:
      Affix 1
      Affix 2
      Affix 3
      Sanguine
      Quaking
      Tyrannical
      Teeming
      Volcanic
      Tyrannical
      Bolstering
      Explosive
      Fortified
      Raging
      Grievous
      Fortified
      Explosive
      Volcanic
      Teeming
      China Group Stage
      Standings
      Team MPE is absolutely dominating the game in their region. They won all their games with the score 2:0. Advancing from China are TEAM MPE and MMT.

VoD

Asia Pacific Group Stage
      Standings
      Advancing from APAC are Honestly and Free Marsy. Here are the latest standings:

VoD

Upcoming Fixtures
      Don't forget to tune in next week for EU & NA regions!
      Weekend 2: Europe and The Americas
      Saturday, September 23 at 5:00 a.m. PDT Sunday, September 24 at 9:00 a.m. PDT
    • By Beautyman
      Oi, mates! Let me just briefly introduce me and this guild. My name is Beautymen and I have been playing ever since WoTLK. During this great expansion I was heavily involved into raiding on Quel'Thalas. Ever since I left these days behind the sensation of raiding and progressing has been tickling my sensitive parts. Therefore, when Legion launched I came back to play with my mate Kraishan and we founded Mythic Busters.

What is Mythic Busters?
      Our guild, Mythic Busters, is a friendly bunch of people from all around the world who are looking to get into raiding. Especially, when you have been gone from the game for some time, you might have lost your raiding mojo and find it hard to be re-introduced.
      This guild offers you the chance to start raiding again in Legion through a fun and relaxed way. No hard requirements, just fair and square play. We have several divisions within the guild to cater to different players. For instance, we run Mythic+ to gear up new players and currently we are building progress and farm runs through the newest raids.

What makes raiding different with you guys?
      Good question, me. Well, if I might be so egocentric as to say that first of all: I believe we have created a great atmosphere within our guild. I, as a raid leader, try to entertain the raid group on Discord by keeping our nights social and fun.

Sounds great. When do you raid?
      Right now we raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30PM (invites) till about 11:00PM server time. These raids are currently focused on ToS HC progression. On Fridays we also run a normal mode farm for alts/lowerer geared members.

Awesome. Who are you looking for?
      We accept any and every social player who is either experienced or new to raiding. Just be a chill or dude or dudewoman! And of course, ready slash willing to learn.

You sold me at dudewoman! How do I join?
      Feel free to respond underneath this post or whisper me ingame (Beautymen-QuelThalas or Beautyman#2868).
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Halls of Valor Mythic+ dungeon guide.