Class Order Halls Missions (Legion 7.0.3)
Table of Contents
- 1. How To Unlock Class Order Hall Missions?
- +2. The Class Order Hall Mission System
- 3. ChangeLog
1. How To Unlock Class Order Hall Missions?
Once you have finished the artifact quest for your specialisation and you have unlocked the Class Order Hall, you will be presented with a map. You will need to select the first zone that you will quest in on your journey to 110.
Once this is done, you can play normally until you have acquired 325 artifact power; once this is done, return to Dalaran and you will be approached by a class representative, similar to how you were for your artifact quest. You will be given a quest to return to your order hall and you will complete a fairly simple chain of quests that will unlock 4 things for you:
- your first set of champions;
- your first troop;
- the Class Order Hall advancements system;
- the Class Order Hall mission system.
2. The Class Order Hall Mission System
Just as you did in Warlords of Draenor with the garrison, you can now send your troops and champions off on missions. Just go to your order hall's scouting map and you can get started.
2.1. The Class Order Hall UI
The UI is essentially the same as the garrison UI from Warlords of Draenor. You will have your missions tab, which shows you all of the missions that are currently available to you, as well as your “in progress” missions. You can also assign your combat ally here.
The followers tab will allow you to view all of your champions and troops. You can use this tab to add equipment to your champions, view their abilities and check the status of your troops. You will also use this tab to re-instate any deactivated champions of yours.
2.2. Starting A Mission
If you want to complete an order hall mission, follow these steps:
- open your mission UI at the scouting map;
- choose a mission that you wish to complete;
- assess the threats that each enemy pose;
- try to choose champions and troops that will counter as many threats as possible;
- Once you are happy with your choices, hit the start mission button!
2.3. Mission Threats
There are 5 threats that you need to counter when selecting your troops and champions to send on missions. There are numerous different combinations that can be selected, depending on how many enemies you have to face.
The threats are as follows.
- Powerful: This threat will reduce your success chance if it is not countered.
- Slowing: This threat will double the duration of your mission if it is not countered.
- Cursed: This threat disables the possibility of bonus loot if it is not countered.
- Disorienting: This threat doubles the mission cost if it is not countered.
- Lethal: This threat will kill all of your troops, regardless of vitality, if it is not countered.
2.4. Bonus Loot
Whenever you are assigning your followers to a mission, there is a chance for you to increase the success chance of the mission to over 100%. If you manage to do this, there is a chance for you to obtain bonus loot. The chance at bonus loot is calculated as follows.
- If your success chance currently rests at 150%, you have a 100% chance to succeed in completing the mission and a 50% chance to get bonus loot.
- If your success chance rests at 200%, you have a 100% chance to succeed in the mission and a 100% chance to get bonus loot.
The bonus loot depends on what the original reward is. Here is a table detailing the different bonus loot for each mission reward.
|Normal Reward||Bonus Loot|
|Artifact Power||Seal of Victory or Seal of Leadership|
|Blood of Sargeras||Blood of Sargeras|
|Reputation Token||Tribute of the Broken Isles|
|Champion Experience||Grimoire of Knowledge|
|Champion Equipment||Crate of Champion Equipment|
|Champion Armaments||Heavy Armor Set|
|Dungeon Quest Item||A reputation token for either 50 or 250 reputation with that dungeon's faction|
|Raid Quest Item||An extra bonus roll for that week in raiding|
2.5. Mission Types
There are four types of mission currently available in the order hall system.
- Generic Missions: These are the most frequent missions you will find and they rarely reward you with anything special. They will give you artifact power, gold and experience.
- Quest Missions: These missions are part of the order hall campaign. You need to complete these if you want to continue advancing in the campaign. They have very little reward other than progression, giving only artifact power.
- Treasure Missions: Once your champions have reached 800 (for dungeons) and 820 (for raids) item level, you will unlock special missions that can award gear that is appropriate for the player. These have loot that includes equipment and Blood of Sargeras.
- Cosmetic Missions: These are very rare and will reward you with a cosmetic item, such as a pet or toy when completed.
3. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 29 Aug. 2016: Guide added.
- Cripple Fix?
- I can't figure this out - Elemental DPS Issue
- [Silvermoon][A] FiLTH are Recruiting!
- The new sub, thoughts?
- alacrity or dark shadow?
- Heroic Kiljaeden questions
- [Mal'Ganis][H] Late Game (10/10M and 8/9H) Late Night T/W/Th LF Tank
- [WeakAura] Help?
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- Subtlety Rogue 7.2.5
- BiS list for legendaries
- Assassination Rogue 7.2.5
- I can't figure this out - Elemental DPS Issue
- Single Target Fury - underperforming greatly?
- Crit/Stomp/OwtP build for BM
- BM dps loss after 7.2.5? New build?