Thundorn

[Chamber of Aspects][A] Ragers Reborn New Guild Recruiting raiders

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys I've had my own "holding guild" for my alts. 

I've decided it is time to do something with it.

I'd like to start by forming a 10 man raid team and then see where it goes. Ideally I'm looking for social players who will contribute to the raid effort. 

Basically I need everything at the moment.

I'm not as bothered about people with plenty of raiding experience as much as I'm interested in finding people with love for the game, and more importantly, the patience it will take to get a new raiding guild off the ground. 

I look forward to hearing from anyone with an interest in helping me knit a good, strong, and close team.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightbreed
      Hey all! <-Insert Token to Continue -> (A - Stormrage) is currently looking to expand our raid roster! We are 5/9 H with good progression on Rasta so far and our goal for each raid tier is AOTC with good progression into Mythic. Most of us have been playing WoW together for 8+ years, so expect a friendly atmosphere and a lot of banter. Our raid days/times are Saturday/Sunday from 930pm-1230am EST. If you like a laid back raiding experience but still want to see content cleared then look no further!
      ---------- CURRENTLY RECRUITING ----------
      – Tanks WITH DPS OS–
      None Currently – Healers WITH DPS OS–
      Resto Shaman – Melee DPS –
      Assassination Rogue WW Monk (With Tank OS) – Ranged DPS –
      Frost Mage Boomkin (With Resto OS) Affliction Lock BM Hunter For any applicant please provide clear logs along with any experience you have so far.
      We are ALWAYS recruiting good players, so if you don’t see your main spec here that doesn’t mean you can’t apply. These will just be high priorities for our comp.
      Please add me or any officer with any questions or if you are interested in applying.
      Recruitment Officer: Nightbreed#1694
      Guild Master: Bruce#12339
    • By NathyrallinAV
      Guild Name: Atrum Veneficus
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor EU
      Realm Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
      Hello, we are a raiding guild that is looking for skilled, dedicated and mature players in order to empower our raiding team. We aim at progression without losing the element of fun during the raid, since progression alone isn't what we want. The plan is to be done with normal raids asap, focus on heroic ones and move to mythic when ready.
      Current raid schedule: Monday and Thursday, 20:15 - 23:00 --> we've been considering to have a 3rd raid night
      All raiders should be online at least 10 minutes prior to raid start

What we expect from you:
       - Good raiding experience
       - Item level of at least 375 and HoA level of at least 33
       - Performance that corresponds with your item level
       - Be prepared for the raid with tactics and consumables (for that rare occassion that they won't be distributed by the guild)
       - Have and be able to use Discord - use of microphone is strongly suggested
       - Mature attitude - drama is not tolerated; be able to handle raid mechanics / combat related suggestions and/or criticism

Openings:
      High Demand: Brewmaster Monk, Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk - might need to have an active os ready, Mage, DPS Deathknight Medium Demand:  Moonkin Druid, Elemental Shaman, Warlock Low Demand: Windwalker Monk, Fury/Arms Warrior Every player that meets our requirements and would like to join will be considered.

If you're interested in being a part of Atrum Veneficus, you can visit us on
      https://discord.gg/ww5u5a7
      or poke us ingame:
      Nathyrallin (Veevee#2738), Gwomyr, Zultagh, Uglyfella, Nelltem
      See you ingame!

• By Aakasha
      If you support online camaraderie and occasional shenanigans, this recruitment message is for you!
      Goal: Mythic Progression at a reasonable pace.
      Recruiting raiders of any role, spec and realm for the Battle of Dazar'alor! The Blood of Heroes is a guild from the first days of WoW and has given many characters an online home. Especially druids. Our guild attracts a lot of those for some reason.
      We have a community set up as a hub for our raiders where we can connect with our brothers and sisters from other realms. This guild doesn't force you to change your realm! You can stay with your friends and your own guild while killing all the things with us.
      We also accept new and returning players. There is always room for socials in our roster.
      High Demand: Tank, Monks, Demon Hunter, Mages, Warlock and Discipline Priest
      We don't force our raiders to change their preferred play style just to fit in the raid. In fact, we encourage you to have fun. Our improvised family includes people of all ages and trades, many of whom are working moms and dads (Yes! That includes cats, dogs & birbs parents!) from all over the world so there is a high chance you will find at least one new friend and people to chat with about the weather.
      Message me online @Aakasha - Argent Dawn or in Discord @Aakasha#1831. I will always light the way to our guild for you! Have a great day.

• By Scerwyn
      Gatekeeper is a mixed group of hardcore, semi-hardcore, and casual players.

We are currently progressing through Heroic Uldir.  We are 5/8. 

We are looking for all competent roles for our raid progression roster.  Tanks and Healers are needed the most - but also looking for DPS.  But everyone is welcome!

Our raid times are Wednesday 8:30-10:30 EST, Friday 8:30-11:30pm EST, and Saturday 8:30-11:30pm EST. 

High ilevel is not a requirement.  But confidence in ones class and the ability to learn mechanics is a MUST if you wish to join our raid roster.  We will run you through Mythic+ and Raid to gear you up.  Skill will always mean more to us than ilevel, as long as you’re willing to do the content and strive to play your roll at a high level.  We will actively work with you to help you improve.  

You can contact us by email at: DalaranGatekeeper@gmail.com

Or message me on Battlenet at Jacob#16308

Or message us in game at
      Scerwyn-Dalaran
      Revenage-Dalaran
      Ailinaa-Dalaran
    • By Aakasha
      #MOST WANTED: 
      Mages, Warlocks, Monks! We are full on Hunters and druids, we may have a spot for a feral. We are looking for mythic raiders, heroic raiders willing to progress to mythic and new-comers & returning old-timers! We also accept social players!
      #ABOUT US:
      <The Blood Of Heroes> is an Argent Dawn (EU) Raiding guild with a 14 year old history that began in Vanilla.
      Our pillars are our players.
      Our goal for Battle for Azeroth is to balance Real Life and raid progression. We aim to conquer all of World of Warcraft's Dungeon and Raid challenges in an adequate time-frame.
      Our environment allows our players to improve themselves by giving them many opportunities and goals, constructive feedback from seasoned raiders or assistance where is needed. We embrace the diversity that accompanies our multi-national roster and encourage communication and interaction whenever possible.
      #CONCERNING MYTHIC RAIDING:
      Thursdays 20:00-23:00
      Sundays 20:00-23:00 Game Time!
      Tuesdays 20:00-23:00
      1. Efficiency
      2. Competitive Atmosphere
      3. Relaxed Attitude
      #EXPECTATIONS:
      1. Know your class and spec
      2. Attendance must be 2/3 or above!
      3. Preparation (consumables, add-ons, TACTICS)
      4. Gearing - you are expected to pursue your own gear outside raiding like M+
      5. Minimum item level is >355! Minimum HoA Rank: 21
      My name is Aakasha! I'm the recruitment officer and the person responsible for giving trials. You can find me online or in discord @Aakasha#1831
      I expect logs, progress links and/or achievements. Your application will be considered by all officers available or if necessary discussed during a meeting. We take our job seriously - we expect you to do the same! Toxic behavior and primadonnas don't last in our roster.
      We also accept social players!