Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shine

I'd love some help with this auto-mount macro.

5 posts in this topic

Ok so I used to have this macro running that would automatically mount me after mining something. i am fairly sure it worked for hermalism, and normal loot pickup aswell.

I tried running it but it didnt do anything so Im guessing the code is somehow outdated.

Is there any macro king out there gonna help me get this working again?

Spoiler

/run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",C_MountJournal.Summon(0)) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED")

While we're on the subject, might aswell look into it not only mounting me on the same mount each time, but summoning mounts through the random favorite mount function.

I am not entirely sure if this post is in the right subforum. (figured its either this or "UI".)

Thx ahead for any advice

Sky Golems make herbing easy now as it doesn't dismount you (which is why the prices on these have been pretty great lately).

I have no idea on the macros though, I'll try and ask around!

Looks like blizzard changed the function C_MountJournal.Summon(), which uses the index of the mount in the journal, to C_MountJournal.SummonByID() which uses the mountID instead.

/run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",0) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED")

I'm playing around a bit with it atm and I've got this working, it selects a mount based on the index in the mount journal.

Edited by PaasHaaS
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Djingy
      Title, died to Trilliax during Annihilation when using DoS. Stupid on my part but just wondering if theres a cancelaura for it and/or other trinkets. Thanks
    • By Fitte88
      Hello, im looking for some help witha  macro that i want to use
      bacitally i want it to be 
      /cast bloodthrist
      /cast Furious slash

but that dosent work, i want it to use furious slash when my bloodthirst is on cooldown somehow, is this possible?
    • By Darkmograine
      Undaunted Gaming League is a family based guild, that means most of us have families and careers and are unable to play WoW at all times, that is recruiting players to band together for core teams. We would like to form teams for arena, RBG's, Daily Mythic dungeons, raid progression, gold making, and even battle pets. Even if you are a casual player that is looking to socialize, or want a team to work together on professions, we would like to help you help us. 
      http://undauntedgamingleague.enjin.com/home is our guild site, feel free to stop by to fill out an application and email a guild member for an invite. If you would like additional information, please message a player in game or myself directly darkmograine#1675
    • By Namuria
      Hey ho! :)
      There are two new Macros since 7.1 for Spells which you have to place with the cursor (green circle), like our Metamorphose or for example: Shaman's Healing Rain.
      The old Way:
      - Press Button
      - move green circle
      - klick to place

NOW and much faster, there are two new ways:

Way One - At Player:
      #showtooltip
      /cast [@player] Metamorphose
      If you Press the Button with this macro, there is NO cursor-move and NO click.
      You char will use Meta instant without moving a meter.
      This one is nice if you are staying in group of enemys and don't want to risk beeing out of range after using your Meta.

Way Two - At Cursor:
      #showtooltip
      /cast [@cursor] Metamorphose
      BEFORE using this macro you have to place your cursor at your target/ground/...
      If you press the Meta-Button now there is no more to do. Your DH will Meta-Jump to the cursor-point. So there is NO click.
      This is a nice one to enter a fight.Here you can add something like /use Potion of the Old War or/and /use Chaosblades, too.

I'm using both for the situations which I explained.

Hope it will help you!
      Done my best with my english - hope you will understand!

Greetings from Namuria
    • By Leodonti
      So I just got back into WoW on 12/15/2016 and I haven't played since 2011. I'm a bit confused on Macro's; as I am playing a warrior I see a few skills I want to put on a macro, but it doesn't seem to be working the way I remembered. I thought if you put procs then long cds then a basic attack, it would proc the first two if they were up, if not it would just keep regularly attacking. 
      From what I remember it was
      #showtooltip
      /cast Victory Rush
      /cast Execute
      /cast Slam (or whatever basic attack)

But it just keeps trying to use victory rush, it won't go on to the next in the macro etc.