Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shine

I'd love some help with this auto-mount macro.

5 posts in this topic

Ok so I used to have this macro running that would automatically mount me after mining something. i am fairly sure it worked for hermalism, and normal loot pickup aswell.

I tried running it but it didnt do anything so Im guessing the code is somehow outdated.

Is there any macro king out there gonna help me get this working again?

Spoiler

/run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",C_MountJournal.Summon(0)) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED")

While we're on the subject, might aswell look into it not only mounting me on the same mount each time, but summoning mounts through the random favorite mount function.

I am not entirely sure if this post is in the right subforum. (figured its either this or "UI".)

Thx ahead for any advice

Sky Golems make herbing easy now as it doesn't dismount you (which is why the prices on these have been pretty great lately).

I have no idea on the macros though, I'll try and ask around!

Looks like blizzard changed the function C_MountJournal.Summon(), which uses the index of the mount in the journal, to C_MountJournal.SummonByID() which uses the mountID instead.

/run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",0) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED")

I'm playing around a bit with it atm and I've got this working, it selects a mount based on the index in the mount journal.

Edited by PaasHaaS
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrightwingMain
      Just throwing this shower thought out there because why not.
      Would it be possible with reasonable amount of resources and time that you have available, to create couple of generic general gameplay/map guides for Heroes of the Storm? There are already a couple for other games, although mostly pretty old ones. Things like general guidelines for tanking, healing and stutter stepping as well as map guides of what heroes are which priority and how the maps play out? You already have some maps covered at the "map specific advice", but as the "new hero guide format" cuts the map specific advice part off, would adding such thing be possible. Not that I would be desperately in need of one, but if I had to guess, a lot of people would be glad to get them available.
    • By ZuzgwangGroo
      I am a returning player and haven't played my BM Hunter since 2011. What I liked to do when running dungeons with my guild was to make the Tank my focus, then use the following macro posted below. I know a lot has changed since 2011, but I am wondering if the macro language has evolved to the point of being able to improve the macro to only attack if the focus is actively attacking something. Could this be done, and is there any other way we can improve this macro? Thanks in Advance for any help anyone can provide!!!

Grewe

/cleartarget
      /assist focus
      /stopmacro [noharm][dead]
      /petattack
      /startattack
    • By Djingy
      Title, died to Trilliax during Annihilation when using DoS. Stupid on my part but just wondering if theres a cancelaura for it and/or other trinkets. Thanks
    • By Fitte88
      Hello, im looking for some help witha  macro that i want to use
      bacitally i want it to be 
      /cast bloodthrist
      /cast Furious slash

but that dosent work, i want it to use furious slash when my bloodthirst is on cooldown somehow, is this possible?
    • By Darkmograine
      Undaunted Gaming League is a family based guild, that means most of us have families and careers and are unable to play WoW at all times, that is recruiting players to band together for core teams. We would like to form teams for arena, RBG's, Daily Mythic dungeons, raid progression, gold making, and even battle pets. Even if you are a casual player that is looking to socialize, or want a team to work together on professions, we would like to help you help us. 
      http://undauntedgamingleague.enjin.com/home is our guild site, feel free to stop by to fill out an application and email a guild member for an invite. If you would like additional information, please message a player in game or myself directly darkmograine#1675