Shine

I'd love some help with this auto-mount macro.

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

Ok so I used to have this macro running that would automatically mount me after mining something. i am fairly sure it worked for hermalism, and normal loot pickup aswell.

I tried running it but it didnt do anything so Im guessing the code is somehow outdated.

Is there any macro king out there gonna help me get this working again?

Spoiler

/run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",C_MountJournal.Summon(0)) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED")

While we're on the subject, might aswell look into it not only mounting me on the same mount each time, but summoning mounts through the random favorite mount function.

I am not entirely sure if this post is in the right subforum. (figured its either this or "UI".)

Thx ahead for any advice

Sky Golems make herbing easy now as it doesn't dismount you (which is why the prices on these have been pretty great lately).

I have no idea on the macros though, I'll try and ask around!

Looks like blizzard changed the function C_MountJournal.Summon(), which uses the index of the mount in the journal, to C_MountJournal.SummonByID() which uses the mountID instead.

/run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",0) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED")

I'm playing around a bit with it atm and I've got this working, it selects a mount based on the index in the mount journal.

Edited by PaasHaaS
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this