FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dejo93

Picking a profession in BfA

I'm trying to find a profession combination that would both be lucrative and would also be very beneficial for both me and my guild. We are a casual raiding guild (Normal/Heroic), so will the combination of Herbalism/Enchanting be a good idea, or should I stick to 2 gathering professions?
I'm looking forward to farming gold at the start, so I'm kind of torn between enchanting or mining as my second profession. And truth be told, I'm trying to look at this situation in the long terms. Which is the reason why I'm considering switching mining with enchanting, since unlike the other professions looks extremely beneficial. And let's be real here, enchants will usually be more valuable, considering we're getting weapon enchants now.

Any advice?

Edit: Will the scrapper play a large part in the economy or should I just vendor my greens and blues?

Edited by Dejo93

You can scrap items you craft for a small refund of the materials required to craft the item. Also you can get expulsom from scrapping which is a requires reagent for a lot of the profession items. However, if you don't want to go that route there are always people posting in the chats that would buy the BoE items for a healthy profit, far above what you would get from vendoring greens and blues.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gymlea
      Does any one know of an complete, and accurate, list of ore vein levels. I am looking for the mining level that the ore becomes orange and minable, and the levels when it turns yellow, green, and gray for each and every ore. I have search the web for an hour and found inaccurate ones and incomplete ones.
    • By Kappatrust
      Hello everyone ! ?
      I recently return to BFA and i have a question about the hunter BM rotation. 
      My concern is about refresh Frenzy and cast "Kill command" on cooldown. Indeed, many times i have to face the dilemma to choose either loose my stacks of Freenzy or delay "Kill command".
      So is it worth to slighly delay "Kill command" in order to refresh Frenzy ?
      Sorry for my approximative english !
    • By Darksickness
      About Us:
      Two Strike Policy is a weekday Mythic hardcore progression guild on US-Sargeras. In our spare time, we run various high mythic keystones/carries. Currently we are recruiting for our BFA Mythic Team for the Raid Tier Battle of Dazar'alor and Crucible of Storms.  We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids. We decided to reform our team after Mythic Mythrax in Uldir and add additional days to our raid schedule from two days to four days a week to achieve CE early on in the tier. 
      We will still be using the updated RCLootCouncil to help distribute loot if it is tradeable or a sidegrade. We expect raiders to be aware of their BIS and ideal gearing setup, and willing to trade where possible to best equip the raid team. The type of people we want would almost JUMP at giving gear to their fellow raid member/team if it is a sidegrade for themselves. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials.

Alt requirement: 2 Alts. Keeping the neck & gear up to date. Please inquire about this!
      Current Progression:
      4/9M                                                                                                                                                                                                                      9/9H 
      7/8M Uldir                                                                                                                                                                                                            11/11M Antorus 
      7/9M ToS
      7/10M NH - (Started tier late as a guild most are 9/10M & 10/10M)
      7/7M EN
      Raid Times:
      Wednesday - 7pm-10pm CST
      Thursday - 7pm-11pm CST
      Sunday - 7pm - 11pm CST
      Optional Tuesday Morning On Reset - 9am-11am CST (depends on server restart) - Heroic BoD on mains                                                                                                               
      Invitations start 30 minutes before raid time.

Recruitment:
      We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. 
      High Priority Recruitment:
      Melee DPS: Windwalker Monk, Fury Warrior and Rogue
      Ranged DPS: Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest and MM/BM Hunter
      Healer: Disc Priest and Resto Druid
      ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Please apply at Twostrikepolicy.com for a trial spot on our raid team. 

Guild Master/Raid Leader: Zahedd/Darksickness/Eyefock/Bandaged - Ghostdragon#19918
      Recruitment Officer: Krimathyst - Krime#1312
    • By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am/2am* Server Time (CT)
      CURRENT PROGRESSION: 1/8M 8/8H
      iLVL REQUIREMENT: 365+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Tank Healer Need Holy Paladin All DPS Pref Mage/Shaman for BL ABOUT US
      Currently looking for skilled semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic Uldir and the next raid tier.
      Booty Pirates is a semi-hardcore, close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
                *Raid can be extended to 4 hours on Fridays, but will be announced ahead of time.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Please follow the link below to fill out our app. (For both Raiders and Mythic+/Casual.)
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      In-Game Name: Pluu
    • By Verrin
      The Fever Clan Is recruiting more mainspec healers and dps for our raid group. We are a Horde guild on Mal'Ganis. Our raid schedule is Thursday and Friday 8pm to 11pm server time (9pm to midnight Eastern time). We also welcome anyone who wants to join our groups to push mythic keys or individuals just looking to hang out. We are also part of The Fever Gaming community which holds weekly events in various other games. Feel Free to check out our site at www.TheFeverClan.com. If you would like more information or want to join please contact myself or Decimous.