FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Carrn

BFA Weakauras -- WIP

On 8/15/2018 at 12:01 PM, benihana303 said:

Awesome thank you. Looking forward to them being completed.

They're finished but not uploaded. I have to run out for groceries and other adult responsibilities right now, but I'll put them up when I'm home

Edit: Weakauras are posted and 80% complete. There's a handful of timers that I still have to add, possibly a couple Azerite traits that are worth tracking, but otherwise it's complete

Edited by Carrn

Truly awesome!

Tho only thing I noticed is that it seems like its not scaling with different resolutions? The tiles overlap a little. Its not a big deal but if its an easy fix tis worth mentioning.

3 hours ago, Lorgo said:

Truly awesome!

Tho only thing I noticed is that it seems like its not scaling with different resolutions? The tiles overlap a little. Its not a big deal but if its an easy fix tis worth mentioning.

It's not a scaling issue as much as that I started using Masque to get that perfect square look that I wanted. Masque (apparently) shrunk the size of all my auras by about 10, and if you don't have Masque installed and use the same skin the icons will overlap

3 hours ago, Lorgo said:

Truly awesome!

Added information about Masque to the post. Thank you for pointing it out

I'm just coming back to rogueing for the first time since BfA's been a thing and wanted to say that your WoW Rogue threads and WA advice are top notch. Always my first go-to for re-acquiring the stealthy arts.

Thank you!