FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
durdyenglish

Bestial Wrath Macro

I looked around for, couldn't find, and eventually wrote a macro to help prevent wasting Bestial Wrath. It checks your pet status before allowing the buff to be used, either calling your pet if it is not summoned or casting revive pet if summoned but dead. If your pet is both alive and summoned, the macro will engage Bestial Wrath. It will not engage the cooldown without both conditions being met.

#showtooltip Bestial Wrath
/use [nopet] Call Pet #
/cast [@pet,exists,nodead] Bestial Wrath; Revive Pet

Make sure you change the # in the macro to whichever pet you would like the macro to use (either 1-5).

This also prevents you from accidentally casting bestial wrath in that weird transition between being mounted and not where you pet it returning. I know it has saved me some frustration already.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shenocide
      Impressive...
    • By Kappatrust
      Hello everyone ! 🙂
      I recently return to BFA and i have a question about the hunter BM rotation. 
      My concern is about refresh Frenzy and cast "Kill command" on cooldown. Indeed, many times i have to face the dilemma to choose either loose my stacks of Freenzy or delay "Kill command".
      So is it worth to slighly delay "Kill command" in order to refresh Frenzy ?
      Sorry for my approximative english !
    • By Dredd
      Gangland   Benediction | Alliance | Semi-Hardcore| Raid 1- Tues/Thur, Raid 2- Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST We’re a top end guild originally from retail WoW (Tichondrius) transitioned into Classic WoW raiding and build upon our 150+ players. Leadership and community consist of individuals that have been playing together for over a decade! Our immediate goal is to round out our roster for clearing Molten Core by the end of October. We’re currently focused on running pre-BiS guild premades and power leveling those that play high need classes. Currently in need of Warlocks and Druids, but everyone can earn their way into a consistent 40-man raid group. We will conduct a loot council for our raids to ensure the most deserving of individuals are rewarded for their hard work. We’re looking for high active, extremely dedicated, top performing players that are looking for a new home to kick it. So as the great Suge Knight once said, "all you players out there, who don’t want to be in a guild where the GM and his officers… take all the loot, all the crafting material, benched… then come to Gangland!"   Recruiting: 🐈 Druids 🧙‍♂️ Warlocks 🗡 Warriors 👼 Paladins     Raid Information: Times- Tues/Thurs, Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST. 3rd Day Optional Loot: Loot Council Off Days- BiS dungeon runs and professions farming     Expectations & Guild Rules: - No “spergy” behavior or the use of “gamer” words - Be prepared and knowledgeable - For raids and guild functions, be on time and reliable - Be a selfless player. The guild comes first - Strive to be the best version of yourself. Being content as a mediocre player is not acceptable   Our Discord is available for anyone who is interested in joining or wanting to get to know the guild. Simply message: Dredd#1487, Lodoc#2312, or Killionair#3196   DISCORD https://discord.gg/VuWHtcH
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Arena Hunter Spreadsheet.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comment's about qige's Rank 1 Legend Mech Deathrattle Hunter deck.