durdyenglish

Bestial Wrath Macro

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

I looked around for, couldn't find, and eventually wrote a macro to help prevent wasting Bestial Wrath. It checks your pet status before allowing the buff to be used, either calling your pet if it is not summoned or casting revive pet if summoned but dead. If your pet is both alive and summoned, the macro will engage Bestial Wrath. It will not engage the cooldown without both conditions being met.

#showtooltip Bestial Wrath
/use [nopet] Call Pet #
/cast [@pet,exists,nodead] Bestial Wrath; Revive Pet

Make sure you change the # in the macro to whichever pet you would like the macro to use (either 1-5).

This also prevents you from accidentally casting bestial wrath in that weird transition between being mounted and not where you pet it returning. I know it has saved me some frustration already.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oreiya
      <Darkness Ascended> a guild who wants to have fun while downing content at a decent pace. Staying super focused during boss pulls but not afraid to have fun while doing so. We are active in and out of guild. Guildies love their mythic plus dungeons and their alt runs for ap/legendary drops. We are extremely helpful and inviting. We also play games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, Overwatch, Diablo III, Path of Exile, Starcraft, Hearthstone and more so there is never a dull moment with us!

About Us
      - We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues
      - Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc along with a music bot to share your taste with friends
      - Fun guild events held throughout the week including older Legion raid clears for leggos and M+ Fridays (consistent high keys!)
      - We maintain a focused and calm atmosphere throughout the raid in order to be effective with the 6 hours a week we are given together

Raid Schedule
      - Wed & Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST)

Raid Progress
      - WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Darkness+Ascended
      - Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Darkness Ascended
      - 9/9(N) 9/9(H) ToS
      - 11/11(N) 5/11 (H) BT

What we expect
      - Mature, dedicated individuals who are able to take jokes, have a great attitude, work well as a team & enjoy playing the game
      - Show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables
      - Can dedicate to the raid schedule & give notice when absent
      - Have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire!
      - Those who can be objective and want to learn and grow with us as a team
      - People who are not afraid to have constructive criticism, people in this guild have been raiding/have played multiple toons and know what they are talking about.

Recruitment Wishlist
      We will make exceptions for the right fit!!
      - Druid: Resto, boomy and/or feral
      - Priest: Shadow or holy (if you are a swing healer even better)
      - Warlock
      - Paladin: Retribution
      - Death Knight: Frost or Unholy
      - Demon Hunter: Havoc
      - Rogue

When joining <Darkness Ascended> you should know
      - We would like you to be at least the item level of 925+
      - We do make exceptions for the right individual*
      - We will try to have a conversations/try and get to know you a bit before even jumping into guild stuff, be prepared for this. If you are going to be part of this guild we may as well get familiar.
      - As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 2 consecutive raids

*What we mean by the right individual is we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. We do not rude or negative vibes spread around the guild nor do we want the elitist mentality. We are all very capable of finding other guilds that may be farther progressed but we choose to stay for the environment and the people here. The guild contains of a special kind of WoW player, we are not causal but we are not hardcore either. It is a game, we treat it as such. If you are one of these special WoW gamers do not be afraid to contact us despite our needs! We love and want like minded individuals, social or raider.

Thank you for your interest!

Recruiter Contact

Darkness Guild Master:
      Oreiya
      - Battle.net: Astirrays#1997
      - Discord: Oreiya#7838
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Hunter deck list guide.
    • By Arlan
      Hi and, first of all, thanks for your time. 
      I´m back to WoW after around 3 years, and I´m feeling quite confused yet. My main is a Hunter. I left it during WoD as a BM. Now I´m back, still with WoD expansion, and I feel the class has changed a LOT. No traps, quite a different composition, etc. 
      I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations. My intention atm, as lvl 100, is to finish questing Draenor (still quite a bit to do here) and then buy Legion and try to level up before the expansion comes. I like soloing (I guess BM should be my choice, but I´m here to hear your opinions!!) and I´ll try to avoid skipping content. I´m not in a hurry, just want to enjoy the whole lore-and-questing all the way up.
      Thanks again for your help!!!!
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By Tarnen
      According to Azortharion simulations, our best for Antorus will be Qapla/Soul+Dire Frenzy/OWTP , ¿what stats need this build? At this moment, we need Mastery/Haste for Dire Frenzy build and Critical/Haste for OWTP build: therefore, they are mutually exclusive, right?  Or at least I understand that.
      So, ¿what stats?