FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
VampAurora

Dignitas numlocked: "I would remove Hanzo from the game"

I had the chance to sit down with Seb "numlocked" Barton and talk about himself, his team and of course Overwatch. Find out more about it!

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe! Thanks!

• Like 1

Loving the interviews, gives an awesome insight into the pro players! Also, Blizz pls remove Hanjo.

I am so glad to hear you enjoy my interviews, feel free to ask if you would want a particular pro to get interviewed by me, and also propose questions you'd like to hear!

Only me who has the problem that your (Vamp) voice is in the left ear and Numlocks is in the right one? - or just really low on Vamps voice (to the point where i can't here it) and Numlocks is almost stereo.

Thought my headset broke when i saw the video :)

Edited by Troels
Spelling error

32 minutes ago, Troels said:

Only me who has the problem that your (Vamp) voice is in the left ear and Numlocks is in the right one? - or just really low on Vamps voice (to the point where i can't here it) and Numlocks is almost stereo.

Thought my headset broke when i saw the video :)

Now that you mention it, yeah Vamp's voice is only on the left. Numlock I can hear on both though.

Yeah some other people reported the problem as well, I am looking into it and on future interviews it won't be a thing (There are already 2-3 interviews pending where you'll just hear me from the left :D ). Thanks for noticing and sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Quickcloud
      Hey guys. So I tanked way way back in TBC and WotLK vanilla. But I’m old now and totally forget everything. 

To tank heroics 500 defense ok to start? Or do you need for sure 540 to even attempt them?

AoE tanking is using SoC and single target is SoV?
    • By Velovictus
      Heyas all! Here's a collection of short original music videos paying homage to all the tank specs in world of warcraft, much love!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLicf2xIvGxACFzYhxZ1UxO5UazlVpGDpu
    • By Velovictus
      Heyas all! Here's a short music video paying homage to all the guardian druid tanks out there, much love!

• By Reicha7
      So the stat priority page of the guide ranks haste much higher than strength but the consumables guide recommends the feast for strength even though the haste food offers more haste which should make it the better choice surely?
      Hoping someone more aware of the theorycrafting to clear that up for me.

This mainly applies for raiding by the way but if there is a different answer for M+ I am interested to know the answer there.
    • By Valhalen
      In the Deckard Cain Meta Tier List made by @Oxygen, @MagikMurlok asked if someone could compile a list of Heroes that have strong self-sustain that can be viable in matches that features no Supports. I decided to help.
      I ended making a list of all non-Healer Heroes that have any form of self-healing. Took me around 6 hours to compile every single nook and cranny (with all the revisions and edits), so here it is! I hope this help. Any feedback is welcome.
      I've also included a suggested build for each character to use in the event that there is no Healer in the team, aimed at maximizing survivability.
      Special thanks to @ExorionAether for the help with talents and Heroes I missed, forgot or did not include originally for other reasons.
      Heroes are organized in alphabetical order. Press the "reveal hidden content" button to reveal the lists.

MELEE ASSASSINS
      RANGED ASSASSINS
      BRUISERS
      TANKS
      SUPPORTS
      TOP 10 BEST PUBSTOMPERS WITHOUT HEALER
      Deathwing: since he cannot be targeted by buffs and heals from his allies nor debuffs from his enemies, Deathwing is a powerful candidate for teams without healers. All his level 1 talents are aimed at self sustain, and he also has some few other defensive talents; while you'll be sacrificing damage for survivability, Deathwing will still pack a punch. Fenix: as long his Shield doesn't drop completely, he has one of the most powerful lane presences in the game, essentially having two healthbars. And if losing his Shields he can simply retreat and let them replenish again. Just be careful with hard engages, stuns and damage-over-time (as each tick will put Shield Capacitor on cooldown). Malthael: ridiculous sustain that allows him to 1v2 or even 1v3 under the right circumstances. Make sure to hit as many opponents as possible with Basic Attacks to maximize his sustain. Dehaka: incredibly sticky and slippery, with a global presence that allows him to engage and disengage at ease. His trait combined with Adaptation makes him really hard to kill. Blaze: powerful lane presence and one of the best self-sustains in the entire game. Diablo: his recent rework made him absurdly resilient, with a self-sustain that can surpass Blaze's under the right circumstances. Sonya: still one of the strongest solo laners in the game, with reliable self-sustain, great damage overall, and strong engage potential. Medivh: with a very versatile kit, he can provide damage, mobility, vision, crowd-control and most importantly, damage immunity and healing. ANY team without a Healer greatly benefits from Medivh. Yrel: the only non-Healer in the game that can directly heal other characters with Gift of the Naaru and Word of Glory, making her a powerful emergency off-healer. ANY team without a Healer greatly benefits from Yrel, assuming she picks those aforementioned talents. Thrall: very strong on really long matches, as his most powerful quest talents require a lot of farming. At the endgame he deal eye-watering damage while healing for huge chunks of health. THE TOP 5 BEST SELF-SUSTAIN TEAM COMBINATIONS
      Deathwing, Medivh, Stitches, Kel'Thuzad, Kael'thas. Deathwing, Medivh, Garrosh, The Butcher, Kel'Thuzad. Deathwing, Medivh, ETC, Fenix, Kel'Thuzad. Deathwing, Medivh, Johanna, Cassia, Fenix. Deathwing, Medivh, Yrel, Raynor, Thrall.