jandd

[Twilight's Hammer][H] <Recover Deleted> is recruiting

5 posts in this topic

Recover Deleted is a new guild on Twilight's Hammer recruiting all ranged DPS, a tank and select melee DPS for raiding in Legion. Raid times and days are Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00 till 22:00 and Sunday from 19:00 till 22:00. 

Our main goal is to have fun and make the best progress we can while only raiding three nights a week with solid attendance. The leaders of the guild have known each other and played wow together since launch and can offer a stable, organised and fun raiding environment.

If you're interested in joining or want to find out more about the guild please visit us at http://recoverdeleted.eu/.

Edited by jandd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aachoo
      [Lightbringer][A] <Novus Sanctum> (9/9N 9/9H ToS) LF Melee/Ranged DPS
      Recruiting:
      Melee DPS
      • Rogue
      • Demon Hunter
      Ranged DPS
      • Hunter
      • Mage
      • Warlock
      • Priest
      Raid Times (PST):
      • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      • Saturday(fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      Application:
      • http://novuskiller.enjin.com/
      Please fill out the application if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Wiretwister#1209 on battle net, Breebird, or Melyssana
      About <Novus Sanctum>:
      9/9 N TOS : 9/9 H TOS
      We’re looking for a few good players to join our ranks so that we can push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as well as get ready for Argus raids.
      What you need:
      • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation
      • Pull 700k dps minimum
      • Be ilvl 900
      • Have at least 60 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
      • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, Weak Auras,RCLootCouncil EPGP, etc.)
      • Have a positive and constructive attitude. 
      We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes flask, pots, tomes, and being ON TIME. 
      Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
      We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is friendly, helpful, supportive, and rewarding. When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.
      We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. To add a bit onto this, we're mainly worried about the points into your weapon. We can gear you up to where you need to be pretty quickly but we can't level your weapon for you. So, as long as your weapon is in a pretty good spot and your gear isn't 825, hit Aachoo or Melyssana up in game.
      We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be a bit lower than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.
      If you have any questions, contact our raid lead Melyssana or recruiter Aachoo or Breebird
    • By Maplefire
      Looking for a fun progression guild? Hordeland Security could be your new home! We started at launch, and have raided on Blackhand, Baelgun, and now Turalyon. 

We currently raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:00- 21:15 CDT. We understand that no one has an unlimited amount of time to play. We raid with a fun, casual, yet goal oriented raid to finish heroic in current content.
      Interested? Drop us a line!
      Deputy Raid Leader: Duerdon#1111
      Director: Saffy#1122
      -or-
      lil ol' me - Maplefire#1200 - (mention you're from the Icy Veins thread in the friend request so my brain won't explode)
      http://www.hordelandsecurity.org
      Thanks for your consideration - happy raiding!
    • By kidglock34
      As the title says, I've finally rolled a Tank and opted for a class I've always wanted to play; the Druid. Coming from a Shaman and Paladin that has done a lot of both Resto and DPS I felt it is time to try the other side!
      I have never tanked before...I was going to queue up for my first ever dungeon run but chickened out. I don't want to make a mess of it first time out before talking to some of you that have been here before. I'm still VERY low level...hit 18 last night while questing. Basic gear but have money from other toons if needed for gear.
      My questions are...when did some of you start your first tanking experience? Is gear at that low level of any importance or is everything pretty forgiving your first few times out so you can get an idea of rotation and how things work? Anybody have a few wipes on their first time out? Any advice for my first time out?
      Appreciate the hell out of the help! Thanks in advance and hopefully tonight I can partition off some time to get my first dungeon run in! I'm back after playing through until Cataclysm so it has been fun seeing all the new things added...a 6 year hiatus is quite a long time!
    • By robotomr
      FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players to add to BOTH our teams. DiRTY Raiders and FiLTHY Raiders.
      FiLTHY Raid team:
      - Push Mythic progress
      - 3 mandatory raids a week, 3 hours each (Optional extra raid nights)
      - Must complete M+ 10 each week
      - 61 minimum traits
      - 925+ ilvl
      - 2 BiS legendaries
      Raids are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT)
      DiRTY Raid team (Lead by Mythic raiders):
      - HC progress (More relaxed atmosphere)
      - Attend any 0-3 raids a week (3 hours each)
      - M+ 10 each week (OPTIONAL)
      - 56 minimum traits
      - 900+ ilvl
      - Any 2 legendaries
      - Potential promotion to FiLTHY Raid team (If the person wants)
      Raids are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT)
      What WE can offer YOU:
      - Great and friendly community
      - Always people around to join in
      - Teamspeak 3 server
      - M+ guild groups up to +15 and above
      - Raid Logs after every raid
      - Website forums
      - Raid livestreams
      - Guild Whatsapp groups
      - Special event nights
      - Alt raids
      - Merch (selling like a god church)
      FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join call it their home and family.
      Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/FiLTH
      APPLY AT: http://filth.guildlaunch.com/
      OR
      Reply to this thread
      Message me on MrRoboto#2229 or Fozzy#2286