7 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletag: Vims#21684
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 930~ ilvl
- 72+ traits.
- 8/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Any and all applications will be considered.
Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!!
My top 3v3 comps:
1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
2) Destro + Ele + Heals
3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
4) Ele + War + Rdruid
5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
1) MW + Ele
2) Rogue + Ele
3) Ele + Rdruid
4) Ele + Hpriest
Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
The future guides will include
1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
<Trust> may be what you're looking for if you enjoy killing internet dragons with a group of like minded players! Currently we are 8/9 Heroic, soon to be stepping into Mythic ToS. We are recruiting to finish rounding out our raid team. <Trust> is located on the [US] Doomhammer/Baelgun pve servers, alliance side! Check us out!
<Trust> is a recently formed guild, founded by a group of long time players that have been raiding together for a couple of years now. Founded out of a desire to continue raiding in a casual-progression manner, we work towards defeating mythic bosses. <Trust> is a raiding guild, first and foremost.
<Trust> maintains a progression-oriented 2-day semi-casual raiding team. That's 'semi' as in we expect our team members to always prioritize life first; but not 'casual' as in we take downing bosses less seriously. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while having plenty of laughs along the way.
Tuesday & Thursday: 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)
Friday(optional): 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)
<Trust> is looking for full time Resto Druid, Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks for our raid team. We are also open for good people to join as casual players, pvpers, with the option to join farm content or alt raids.
Feel free to reach out to us:
In game - Treylawny
Battletag - Treylawny#1813
In game – Oleic
Battletag - Jarg#1591
Website and Application: <Trust> (US)Doomhammer/Baelgun
(The app is quick and painless as its used primarily to get your name to us quickly!)
Discord is our way of communicating during raid; also used for casual chatting!
Before you start any transmog farm ensure you have the following addons:
The farm i will be doing is located in the vanilla blackwing lair raid,
This can be done with only a few characters as you require 2 things:
- A way to drop combat such as invisibility or feign death
- Magical damage such as arcane explosion for mages or hunter trap
the best option is still to use mage and even better would be a nightelf mage as you would have shadowmeld and invisibility.
A detailed video on any information you may need.
Thanks for your time and i hope you get some nice stuff.
"For AoE there are two options. The first of these is Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice, further increasing the power of Fel Rush for each subsequent target you charge through, though recent changes have diminished how powerful this is. 7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable."
This may sound stupid but I was hoping someone could just help me clarify this last sentence of this section. "7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable." I'm a bit confused as to what this means. Is this sentence saying that the damage is "unremarkable" in a good way? Or bad way? I've just received the legendary boots and am trying to see if they're a good choice in fights with a lot of adds.
Thank you for your time.