Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deorum

ElvUI: Unitframe debuff timer question

2 posts in this topic

Hello folks! I am trying to change the font size of this timer (watch the image) but I don't find the option in the menus or any solution in the internet.

Anyone know how can I change that? :)

8928cfbd7659566cbf22735587a9d56d.png

Unit Frames > Player > Buffs > Font Size

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AcidSapphire
      Hello there,
      I was looking at some game play from the PTR for 7.3 and i really love the way Elvui was setup. :)
      My question for you guys is, can i find the setup somewhere or it's not shared ?!
      Thanks!
      By the way, this is the link to the video that i am talking about: 

• By Schadowlee
      How do you increase the size of the various icons in ELVUI. i.e. the "Incombat" icon on the player frame.
      Thanks

• By Kenyox
      I am hoping someone here can answer this for me, I would like to have my Raid Frames show the current target for each player.  My thoughts with this is I would like to see at a glance if people are focused on the correct target.  I am sure all of us at one time while raiding "new" people were still hitting the boss when they should be burning down a add.  I would think this is possible but I could be wrong, so if you know how to do this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your help,
      Kenyox
    • By Friedbones
      I've been playing with the ElvUI and recently started working on my Enhancement Shaman.  But I noticed that when I am in combat, practically every skill/talent I use shows up above my character bar in a series of bars, with listing each skill or talent I use.  I cannot figure out how to remove those as they tend to clutter everything up and I already know what I am using, so its unnecessary for it to be repeated in bars above my character.
      How do I remove those?  I've been trying to figure it out but the set for ElvUI is a bit confusing for me and I have tried a few things which I ended up reverting because I mucked up things.
      So have need of some assistance please.  I shall endeavor to go repeat this phenomenon and take a screen shot so you can see what I am referring to, and attach it when I get it.

Edit:  Here is a screen shot showing what I am talking about.  Please note items inside yellow square on left bottom of shot.

• By Pandacho
      I'm creating this stand alone thread with my UI so it would be easier to maintain and update the strings here, rather than in two different guides (ElvUI & VuhDo) that already grew too big for easy updates.
      My UI looks like this:

Disc Priest UI:
      All the frames except of the raid ones are ElvUI, raid frames are Vuhdo.
      The shaman hub in the middle is Sweetsour's Shaman Auras.
      ElvUI profile:
      Pastebin / WAGO

All the VuhDo profiles were updated on 03/Feb/17.

If you want to see my spell and HoT assignments, you have to import Key Layouts as well.

VuhDo profile Resto Druid (Raid):
      WAGO
      VuhDo profile Resto Druid (5-man):
      WAGO
      VuhDo Resto Druid Key Layouts:
      Raid / 5-man

VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (Raid):
      WAGO
      VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (5-man):
      WAGO
      VuhDo Resto Shaman Key Layouts:
      Raid / 5-man

WeakAuras:
      Druid:
      Cenarion Ward / Clearcasting proc / Efflorescence is missing / Lifebloom is missing / Artifact ability / Flourish / Ironbark / SotF buff is up / Swiftmend / Wild Growth 
      And this is a mana bar that is shown no matter in what form you are. I had a serious problem to track my mana when drinking or running in cat form because the mana bar transforms into the energy one. This aura fixed the issue.
      This is a WeakAura that adds a Spectral Bear model while Frenzied Regeneration is up. I wrote a macro to switch into a bear form and use FR and added it to a Mouse Wheel Up in VuhDo.
      Macro:
      #showtooltip Frenzied Regeneration
      /castsequence [@player] reset=16 Bear Form, Frenzied Regeneration

General:
      T19 raid awareness (I didn't write this set)
      Heroism (all kinds)
      Raid Healing CDs bar

UI video 5-man Resto Shaman:

UI video raid Resto Shaman:

UI video raid Resto Druid: