9 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I have been trying to switch over to a holy pally to help my guild with progression. In under a week I have been able to get my ilvl up to 891. However, my guild is complaining that I don't have the numbers that the other healers do even though I explain to them I only have 2 aoe heals and one of them is on a 3 min cooldown since I use Aura of Sacrifice. I am using Holy Shock on cooldown, but I don't cast it if everyone is as full health, and since I am near the melee, I focus on the tanks and them, but I will still throw a Flash of Light, unless I get the proc from a Holy Shok crit, to ranged and other healers. I have started using Flash over the regular heal just to get them out faster, I have the legendary cloak so I will weave in Light of the Matyr after using a Light of Dawn since it can crit for over 1 mil, but I don't use it that often since I am using Aura of Sacrifice. I am getting tired of them telling me my numbers are low, but unlike some of the dps that tunnels bosses, I actually do mechanics, and I tend to not die as much as other dps and healers. I have been trying to get as much crit as I can for Holy Shock, but not sure if I should even go that route anymore. Any help on rotation would be much appreciated since I have abandoned my 900 warlock to help my guild with mythic progression, but again, they are only focused on numbers and since I only heal tanks and melee and not everyone all the time, my numbers are lower and they can't seem to understand that.
Here is my current armory link
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 905~ ilvl
- 40+ traits.
- 6 or more mythic kills in NH.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Druid: Balance and Restoration.
Hunter: BM and Survival.
Monk: Mistweaver and Windwalker.
Any and all applications be considered.