Sibelius

Fire Mage - Cenarius Log

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

BattleNet Profile

Looking for some help; was sent here by Blaine.

I'm at IL 851, 48% crit, 22% mastery. My overall DPS is hanging around 150k to 190k in Mythic+ and The Emerald Nightmare. I'm sure my burst rotation is solid (most the time), but after that I seem to struggle, and I'm hoping for some help, so I can pull about 50k more DPS.

*Edit: Added better log below.

Hoping someone can analyze and maybe find some things I'm not doing correctly, so I can work on it.

Edited by Sibelius
Changed Log.

Pointers at first look:

• The lack of proper enchants hurts your damage. Hidden Satyr on the neck can do up to 3% of your damage.
  • No potion is once again a problem, since Deadly Grace (after being fixed) can do huge amounts of damage. We're talking like nearly 10%.
  • It seems like you're worrying too much about the adds, at least from what I can see. Yes, it's good to swap to them to help the raid, but there's no need to be popping Fireball on the small adds. Put your ignite up, spread it, DB and then keep pushing your Single Target damage. As soon as that big add goes down, leave the other adds and go back onto the boss if you want more DPS.
  • Your burst will be MUCH higher with the enchants and potions.

Just a few things to ponder. Hope it helps!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By Wolfieee
      Hello!
      I was wondering how I could improve my damage to log higher as a feral! My armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/wólfíé
      and all of my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/wólfíé
      I usually maintain bleeds 95+% of the time and don't waste combo points, I cast tigers fury and open with rake, ashmane's then shred and rip (I skip the extra shred if I get 2 combo points from rake)  then I just shred and fbite spam (and making sure to use trinkets on cd) What should I change to log 95+?
      I have legendary gloves and wrists for feral if I should change legendaries. 
      thanks in advance!
    • By Moonsugar
      My damage is low in mythic tos so I've switched to the more preferred spec of firestarter and kindling for some bosses. I have the Pyro bracers and the belt. Desperate to improve my damage. 
      Questions. 
      1.Should I use the bracer proc below 30 percent when I'm in the belt execute phase?
      2. Should I be waiting for Incanter's flow to be on five before using combustion (a bit like that old rogue ability (bandit's guile?)) or is it bad to wait?
      3. Should I be using conflag on fights where I have to switch target like Harjatan? 
      4. How do you deal with having to cancel a long pyro in movement fights?
      Any other advice on my spec/gearing/logs is welcome x 
      wowlogs link

• By capimeista
      hello everyone,
      i feel like im doing way to low dmg in my hc raids could some of you take a look at my logs and see if im doing something wrong.
      i already know my legendary ice time isnt the best but i dont have another.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dXFRr843LvBVNTpk/#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0&source=5
      my thanks.
    • By zenek64
      Hi, I have a problem with my frost mage. I'm pissed, because  I really don't know how  I can improve my dps. I know the rotation, I've watched many guides and my dps is still low. 
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/porandohito
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/porandohito