Dereek

[Draenor][H] <Vadé Enim (7/7 N 7/7 HC) R>All DPS

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Váde Enim is a friendly guild on Draenor EU 

We are currently 7/7 normal and 7/7 heroic
We are looking to expand to a 20+ man team and tackle mythic content. 

We cover a number of events in guild including alt raids, mythic dungeons and mythic + content.

Raiding days are Wednesday and Thursday 1945 - 2300 (server time) 
We run Mythic + groups on throughout the week 

We're looking for the following; (But all may be considered)
Mages
Shadow Priests
Hunters
Feral and Balance Druids 
Rogues 
Demon Hunters (Havoc)
Arms Warrior

We're mainly looking for Melee DPS on top of the classes we already have just to spread out our Melee / Ranged ratio.

If you'd like to join and trial please contact Dereek, Rentend, Pettz, Vaior in game or add my bnet tag Villain #2997

Many thanks

http://vadeenim.guildomatic.com/

57Gz7DD.png

Edited by Dereek

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aachoo
      [Lightbringer][A] <Novus Sanctum> (9/9N 9/9H ToS) LF Melee/Ranged DPS
      Recruiting:
      Melee DPS
      • Rogue
      • Demon Hunter
      Ranged DPS
      • Hunter
      • Mage
      • Warlock
      • Priest
      Raid Times (PST):
      • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      • Saturday(fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
      Application:
      • http://novuskiller.enjin.com/
      Please fill out the application if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Wiretwister#1209 on battle net, Breebird, or Melyssana
      About <Novus Sanctum>:
      9/9 N TOS : 9/9 H TOS
      We’re looking for a few good players to join our ranks so that we can push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as well as get ready for Argus raids.
      What you need:
      • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation
      • Pull 700k dps minimum
      • Be ilvl 900
      • Have at least 60 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
      • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, Weak Auras,RCLootCouncil EPGP, etc.)
      • Have a positive and constructive attitude. 
      We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes flask, pots, tomes, and being ON TIME. 
      Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
      We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is friendly, helpful, supportive, and rewarding. When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.
      We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. To add a bit onto this, we're mainly worried about the points into your weapon. We can gear you up to where you need to be pretty quickly but we can't level your weapon for you. So, as long as your weapon is in a pretty good spot and your gear isn't 825, hit Aachoo or Melyssana up in game.
      We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be a bit lower than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.
      If you have any questions, contact our raid lead Melyssana or recruiter Aachoo or Breebird
    • By kidglock34
      As the title says, I've finally rolled a Tank and opted for a class I've always wanted to play; the Druid. Coming from a Shaman and Paladin that has done a lot of both Resto and DPS I felt it is time to try the other side!
      I have never tanked before...I was going to queue up for my first ever dungeon run but chickened out. I don't want to make a mess of it first time out before talking to some of you that have been here before. I'm still VERY low level...hit 18 last night while questing. Basic gear but have money from other toons if needed for gear.
      My questions are...when did some of you start your first tanking experience? Is gear at that low level of any importance or is everything pretty forgiving your first few times out so you can get an idea of rotation and how things work? Anybody have a few wipes on their first time out? Any advice for my first time out?
      Appreciate the hell out of the help! Thanks in advance and hopefully tonight I can partition off some time to get my first dungeon run in! I'm back after playing through until Cataclysm so it has been fun seeing all the new things added...a 6 year hiatus is quite a long time!
    • By HansHolger
      Hallo everybody,
      I have a question about transmoging.
      I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
      https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-rogue-challenge-mode-set
      Thank you in advance
      HansHolger
    • By Imryll
      Outlawed is currently recruiting for current content and looking to increase our raiding team as we move closer to the release of the new expansion.  We are based on Dreanor and are a Horde guild.
      Outlawed has been together for 12 months plus and consist of a mixture of UK, EU and South Africa players, with English being the main language spoken.  We are a friendly group who would make any player feel welcome. 
      We are currently 7/9 HC ToS and want to increase the raid team numbers to progress into mythic ToS in preparation for the next expansion
      Currently we are  looking for ranged dps players of any spec to join the raid team.  New members would be required to be active during the week for mythic + runs and attending the majority of raids, we understand that real life comes first but require active players to help us progress through content.  All applicants must be of ilevel 920 minimum (this is easy achievable with Argus)
      We raid Thursday Heroic Tomb and continue any left over content on Sunday.  Raid times are 7:30 server time to 10:30 server time on each of the days. 
      If you are interested please message Imryll in game (on every evening after finishing work) or leave your player name/realm/ilevel/spec here and I will get back to you ASAP.
      Many thanks for taking time to read this and hope to be adding some of you to our team.
      If you want to add me my battlenet is Eknz#2475