4 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Main Deets: Shameless Shenanigans is a Horde guild on the Zul'jin server. Looking for tank and dps with tank off spec. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7:30 to 9:30 pm CDT. 4/9N in ToS Casuals and alts are most welcome too! Shameless Shenanigans is a casual progression guild making our way through Tomb of Sargeras. Our current team consists of adults with jobs, kids, dogs, and an endless supply of bad jokes. After taking some time off, we're ready to get back to raiding and fill in some missing spots on our team.
We're currently at 4 of 9 on normal, so this will give the potential new team member a chance to experience this raid from a mostly fresh start. Loot will be set on personal loot. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from 7:30 to 9:30 pm CDT. The perfect applicant will be 21+ years old, 905+ iLvl, a fan of puns and awful dad jokes, friendly, willing to learn the raid and also to offer help when able to do so. It'd also be nice if you have a microphone that doesn't suck. Specifically, and most immediately, we need an off tank. We're also looking for some dps with tank off spec to fill in nights when we're short a tank. If you're looking for a hardcore atmosphere with perfect players who don't make mistakes and in a big rush to down bosses and rush through this raid, this IS NOT the team for you. If our group sounds like something you'd be interested in, contact me so we can have a chat. And of course, alllll casuals are welcome too. Aside from raids, we have organized guild events, competitions with prizes, we regularly run mythics, and we also enjoy hitting old content for achievements, mounts, transmog, etc. Contact info: Bnet: Maruka#1991 Discord: Maruka#7465 Twitter: @Maruka1977 Email: maruka1977 at gmail dot com I'm looking forward to meeting some new players!!
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 1/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Who are we?
Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding and for us to be able to do that we need some more people to fill the gaps. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
Who are we looking for?
We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. But we are also interested in any dps class with a good healing offspec. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us.
Tanks - Closed
Healers - Closed
Ranged DPS - Open
Melee DPS - Closed
Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
When do we raid?
We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below.
Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
<SOD> a dutch-speaking casual raiding guild on Tarren Mill (Horde) is recruiting raiders!
The next message will be written in dutch:
Wij zijn <SOD> een Nederlandstalige raiding guild op de server Tarren Mill.
De guild bestaat nu ongeveer 10 jaar en heeft een vaste basis aan spelers die ook al sinds die tijd in de guild zitten.
We hebben momenteel 7/7 HC in The Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 HC in Trial of Valor en 10/10 HC in The Nighthold. We willen graag ons raid-team uitbreiden om in de toekomst, indien er genoeg raiders zijn, ook mythic te gaan raiden. Daar missen we nu nog een handje vol spelers voor.
<SOD> raid op Dinsdag + Donderdag van 19:30 uur tot 22:30 uur, met soms een 3e raid op Zondag (zelfde tijden).
We zoeken ervaren raiders (1 Tank met DPS offspec en goede DPS'ers) om het team te versterken voor Mythic raiding.
Alle classes zijn bespreekbaar, indien gegeared en ervaren.
WIl je graag meer weten over <SOD>, of wil je graag onze team komen versterken? Neem dan contact op door middel van Real-ID of bezoek onze website en plaats een Application!