4 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it ;)
Any feedback is appreciated
New to Weakauras ?
You can download it here :
Copy - paste the code of which you can find down below (Import string) On the wago.io webpage links you can find a copy string button on the right, colored red.
Like this : When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" Paste the string from the wago webpage into this. A screen will pop-up and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Update Log :
17-06-17 : Alot of changes to the Shaman Healing tool and a few to the Druid Healing tool.
26-06-17 : Massive update for Holy palading Healing tool !
01-07-17 : Massive update for Holy Priest Healing tool !
16-07-17 : Big improvement for the Druid Healing tool.
29-07-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports legendary's and trinkets from 7.2.5
25-08-17 : Massive update for Disc Priest healing tool
26-08-17 : Tuned Paladin and Druid healing tool and some small improvements
02-09-17 : Small update for Holy Priest healing tool
15-09-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports PvP feature's and some tuning to Paladin healing tool
Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Starting off with the shaman ↓
Resto Shaman - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SJAG4cTub ←
What's making sound :
Riptide - off cooldown
Healing rain - off cooldown
Resto Shaman - Small Healing Tool
If you prefer a smaller setup, you might like this one. (But doesnt cover everything)
Import string : https://wago.io/H1SpVcaOZ ←
Resto Shaman - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/r1JWBcp_Z ←
Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/S1u7HqpdZ ←
Druid - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/H1ZvS9p_b ←
What's making sound :
Life-Bloom - when its about to expire from target
Druid - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/rJnjBqaOZ ←
Paladin - Healing tool
Import string : https://wago.io/BkQJU96dZ ←
What's making sound :
Holyshock - off cooldown
Paladin - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/rJibIqTdZ ←
Paladin - Light of Dawn info *additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/HyrN6y4YZ ←
Holy Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/H1PU8qa_Z ←
Holy Priest - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/HJvY89au- ←
Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ ←
Disc Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SyCn89TdZ ←
Since i know little about monk healing, i do not feel like ill be the right person to try and make a weakaura
for the monk, but i've got a link from someone else his. Since i still want to be some what helpfull to
any healing class.
*credits to Emarline*
[Lightbringer][A] <Novus Sanctum> (9/9N 9/9H ToS) LF Melee/Ranged DPS
• Demon Hunter
Raid Times (PST):
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday(fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Please fill out the application if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Wiretwister#1209 on battle net, Breebird, or Melyssana
About <Novus Sanctum>:
9/9 N TOS : 9/9 H TOS
We’re looking for a few good players to join our ranks so that we can push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras as well as get ready for Argus raids.
What you need:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation
• Pull 700k dps minimum
• Be ilvl 900
• Have at least 60 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, EPGP, Weak Auras,RCLootCouncil EPGP, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude.
We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes flask, pots, tomes, and being ON TIME.
Why should you join Novus Sanctum?
We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is friendly, helpful, supportive, and rewarding. When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.
We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. To add a bit onto this, we're mainly worried about the points into your weapon. We can gear you up to where you need to be pretty quickly but we can't level your weapon for you. So, as long as your weapon is in a pretty good spot and your gear isn't 825, hit Aachoo or Melyssana up in game.
We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be a bit lower than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.
If you have any questions, contact our raid lead Melyssana or recruiter Aachoo or Breebird
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
i feel like im doing way to low dmg in my hc raids could some of you take a look at my logs and see if im doing something wrong.
i already know my legendary ice time isnt the best but i dont have another.