4 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
- Antorus 4/11 Heroic
-Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic
-The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7 Mythic
-Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
I feel like I should be performing better as a frost mage at my specific level. If some of you don't mind taking a look at my logs and letting me know what I could do to improve, it would help me out a lot.
A lot of people have told me once i get bracers and shard that my dps will normalize for my ilvl. Is this true? I follow the standard for frost mage st rotation: dont eat Ice-lance procs, don't waste insta flurries, spend flurries by frostbolt>flurry>Ice-lance, etc. If I am missing something, please let me know.
Here are some logs to look at.
Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it ;)
Any feedback is appreciated
New to Weakauras ?
You can download it here :
Copy - paste the code of which you can find down below (Import string) On the wago.io webpage links you can find a copy string button on the right, colored red.
Like this : When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" Paste the string from the wago webpage into this. A screen will pop-up and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
01-07-17 : Massive update for Holy Priest Healing tool !
16-07-17 : Big improvement for the Druid Healing tool.
29-07-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports legendary's and trinkets from 7.2.5
25-08-17 : Massive update for Disc Priest healing tool
26-08-17 : Tuned Paladin and Druid healing tool and some small improvements
02-09-17 : Small update for Holy Priest healing tool
15-09-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports PvP feature's and some tuning to Paladin healing tool
22-11-17 : Shaman healing tool has been redesigned and improved !
26-11-17 : Added global cooldown to shaman and paladin healing tool and abit of fine tuning.
28-11-17 : Druid healing tool has been Redisgned and added global cooldown.
03-12-17 : Some improvements to the Paladin healing tool
Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Resto Shaman - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SJAG4cTub ←
What's making sound :
Riptide - off cooldown
Healing rain - off cooldown
Resto Shaman - Small Healing Tool
If you prefer a smaller setup, you might like this one. (But doesnt cover everything)
Import string : https://wago.io/H1SpVcaOZ ←
Resto Shaman - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/r1JWBcp_Z ←
Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/S1u7HqpdZ ←
Druid - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/H1ZvS9p_b ←
What's making sound :
Life-Bloom - when its about to expire from target
Druid - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/rJnjBqaOZ ←
Paladin - Healing tool
Import string : https://wago.io/BkQJU96dZ ←
What's making sound :
Holyshock - off cooldown
Paladin - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/rJibIqTdZ ←
Paladin - Light of Dawn info *additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/HyrN6y4YZ ←
Holy Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/H1PU8qa_Z ←
Holy Priest - Cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/HJvY89au- ←
Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ ←
Disc Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SyCn89TdZ ←
Since i know little about monk healing, i do not feel like ill be the right person to try and make a weakaura
for the monk, but i've got a link from someone else his. Since i still want to be some what helpfull to
any healing class.
*credits to Emarline*
Hey guys, i'm coming to all my fellow shamans as a last resort, i don't seem to understand were I've gone wrong. I've been maining my Ele Shaman for several months now, and I've followed every instruction with guides. My stat priority is on point, my gear considerably good. (942) at the moment. I've tried every build with multiple bosses etc. My simulator show i should be nearing 2M dps on fights. Yet when i'm fighting i'm around 850k. I don't know if this is because of all the movements, but like i mentioned above I've tried Ice fury build for movement fights. When i'm practicing and testing rotations on dummy's my numbers seem, to be ok. Does anyone have tricks, tips, or pointers on what'll take to achieve the damage i need. I watch others with same builds, with less gear pulling great numbers. I know elemental isn't the best for Single Target, but my last fight on maiden i pulled 700k DPS :( !!!! As far as AOE, no problem there. Numbers are outstanding on trash etc. Thanks for taking the time to ready this.
Armour Link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/foogus
Goroth log link - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/w4HFNdmXMJLPfkrt/#fight=last