Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keldren

Vengeance Stat weights and AMR

2 posts in this topic

I use AMR to quickly get an idea of different gear upgrades pretty often. With the changes to mastery they have yet to really set up a new default stat weight and I didn't really like the stat weight they had before anyway. I know the priority of Vers>Haste>Mastery>Crit. This is more about the technical weights for AMR.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?

Thank you.

On 9/30/2016 at 7:36 PM, Keldren said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?

The best way to find weights for your character is via SimCraft. You can use it to find upgrades for your character at the point of simming, which can then be re-simmed after each new piece of gear to give exact weights.

General weights can only be so accurate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Athenior
      "For AoE there are two options. The first of these is Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice, further increasing the power of  Fel Rush for each subsequent target you charge through, though recent changes have diminished how powerful this is. 7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable."
      This may sound stupid but I was hoping someone could just help me clarify this last sentence of this section. "7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable." I'm a bit confused as to what this means. Is this sentence saying that the damage is "unremarkable" in a good way? Or bad way? I've just received the legendary boots and am trying to see if they're a good choice in fights with a lot of adds. 
      Thank you for your time. 
    • By Lintbrush
      Hello,
      I'm reaching out in hopes of identifying flaws/gaps in my Havoc play style that may be resulting in lower than expected DPS in ToS. Please see armory and log links below. I do my best to adhere to the Icy-Veins provided rotation, and my opening burst seems to be more than adequate for most pulls but the drop off is significant. I'm wondering if my movement is just too over the top/paying too much attention to mechanics or if it's more 'what I'm pressing when". I will also note I made the switch to DH about a month ago so it's still fairly fresh for me.
      Some points I'll make in advance:
      - I'm unsure if I should be holding my 2nd Chaos Blades & Nemesis until my 2nd Meta is available (seems like a waste)
      - I have no 2nd DPS legendary options at this time.
      - I'm considering obliterating the darkmoon card up to replace my 930 trinket.
      - I do need to get more consistent with pre-pot and follow-up pot (is Old War still best pot?)
      Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/lintbrush
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25042042/13/

Any assistance provided is most appreciated. I believe my DPS is low for all bosses given my current gear so I'm concerned across the board.

Update 7/11: I swapped out the 930 versatility/AOE trinket I had on for my available logs with an Agi/Crit world quest 890 trinket and switched from Old War to Prolonged power for some H Kil'Jaeden pulls and my DPS seemed a bit more competitive. Still looking for advice!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comment about our Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter Build Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Unhallowed Essence Grenades Demon Hunter Build Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Shadow Impale Demon Hunter Build Guide.