Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keldren

Vengeance Stat weights and AMR

2 posts in this topic

I use AMR to quickly get an idea of different gear upgrades pretty often. With the changes to mastery they have yet to really set up a new default stat weight and I didn't really like the stat weight they had before anyway. I know the priority of Vers>Haste>Mastery>Crit. This is more about the technical weights for AMR.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?

Thank you.

On 9/30/2016 at 7:36 PM, Keldren said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?

The best way to find weights for your character is via SimCraft. You can use it to find upgrades for your character at the point of simming, which can then be re-simmed after each new piece of gear to give exact weights.

General weights can only be so accurate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iose
      Hi, i am Iose, a newb ass 866 DH DPS. Can i please have some help to boost my DPS? 
      This is my fight with Star Auger Etraeus, my most recent fight with current gear and talents shown on armoury.
      Thanks in advance
    • By Slamminshama
      I have three trinkets to choose from, Two from Mythic EN, Heightened Senses @ 880, Vial of Nightmare Fog @ 880, and finally from Nightbane Kara i have the Ethereal Urn @875. If any other experienced resto shamans could weigh in and help me make a decision it would be appreciated. 
    • By maviebris
      So I was fortunate enough to get mantle of command last night, and ran some quick sims. Based on my sims, it would seem that crit has over taken haste in the stat priority when using mantle of command. So stat priority is as follows:
      agi > mast > crit > haste > vers

I haven't calculated weights, but the difference in simulations was significant. I'll leave the weight calculating to others. The idea is that with mantle of command and the changing function of dire beast, it is more advantageous to get more dire beasts from crit, than reducing the CD through haste. Maybe someone else can confirm this also.
    • By jagodziarz
      Hello there: )

Guyz i've got a question, i've been reading on icyveins forum , that in the new rotation/talents we need atleast 17% of haste just to have a proper DPS on it. It's that true?
    • By Kassanova
      Hey all, I apologize if this is common knowledge, but my rogue is one of my alts and I don't know as much about the class as I'd like. I used to play outlaw just fine, but I'm interested in a strong spec that isn't so RNG dependent. I'm a bit confused as to how much mastery is needed to pull off a poison build vs a bleed a build. The talent guide says to go for poisons if you have a mastery-heavy build. What constitutes a lot of mastery? My rogue is wearing ilvl 847 with 27.79% crit, 7.83% haste, 116.2% mastery, 3.6/1.8% versatility. That is based on recommendations from Ask Mr. Robot. I primarily run mythics and I would like recommendations on the best tier 1 and 6 talent suggestions. 
      Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Cowboyslim/simple

Thanks in advance!