Bigboyee

Holy Priest Logs

2 posts in this topic

Our guild was struggling with H Il'gynoth for a few days, but we finally downed him. Our holy priest was really disappointed throughout our attempts that his numbers were so low, and he was having mana issues. He wanted me to ask you guys for him, and see if you saw any glaring errors he was making during the kill/attempts.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KPc13j6aF4g8xkYH#type=healing&source=43

Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Mormaund/simple

Off the top of my head:

1. Mastery/Crit are the secondary stats he needs. All his haste is ooming him and reducing his healing output.

2. Casting Renew kills your mana (it also is a weak heal). You only cast Renew if you are moving and your mana permits (If you're ooming, I recommend removing it from your bar and then reintroducing it when you're comfortable w/ it).

3. His overhealing is high on Prayer of Healing and Sanctify. Prayer of Healing drains your mana and is only worth it if you are getting a low overheal on it so he has to pick his PoH cast wisely.

Source: I play Holy Priest >.> This is my log for reference if he cares. I'm no pro myself so take my advice w/ a grain of salt.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/t9nrqp7bwxA2H1Ty/#fight=9&type=healing&source=20

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - 5 or more Mythic boss kills.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Monk: Healer.
      Druid: Balance and Guardian.
      Priest: Shadow and Holy
      Other dps will also be considered.
    • By stormcaster
      Union is an Alliance guild on Uldum (PVE server) - I will keep this short. We are looking to add two ranged dps to our core mythic team. We would prefer a hunter/shadow priest/boomkin. We are currently 9/10 Heroic in Nighthold after 2 nights of heroic raiding. We were 7/7M in EN and 2/3M in ToV. We raid:

Tuesday - 8-11 EST
      Thursday - 8-11 EST
      Sunday 7-11 EST

We recruit players that have a good attitude, have high dps and are good with mechanics and movement. 

If interested, add me on btag: Stormcaster#1629
    • By Xantrias
      Hello everyone
      My guild and I raided EN last sunday and cleared normal mode easy enough and because we still had time, we started a heroic run aswell. For HC, I started a log that includes the boss kills Nythendra, Il'gynoth and Dragons of Nightmare.
      I am able to extract quite a bit of information for healers and DDs, but it seems that I don't really know what to look for, when trying to determine MY performance as a Blood DK (Yovana). I'm sure the information is there, but when it comes to Tanks in general, I'm struggling a little bit.
      In general, I think I'm doing ok because I don't get complaints from the healers and I don't really die, but if someone could point out obvious mistakes or inefficiencies, that would be very helpful.
      What catches my eye is the rather high amount of overheal of DS with 40%. I know that this is not really good, but then again, if I'm not taking any substantial amount of dmg, I'm not gonna sit on my runes and instead deal dmg with DS. So that explains the overheal a bit.
      Note that we had to top off our group with random players (1 random healer and several random DDs).
      Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/K6pPWQz2jGCrX9aM#boss=-2&difficulty=0&type=summary
      Thank you all for any help in this matter and have a nice day
      Xantrias
    • By Nyancoil
      Hello all,
      This is my first post in this area of the forum and I was wondering if someone can help me.
      I've recently started logging my encounters - starting with my guilds ToV HC run.
      While I'm always usually in the top 2-5 people on the DPS meter during raids, the log I took for the ToV HC run show me to be in the lower percentiles for that fight for my gear level (879 equipped, 880 bagged). I'd appreciate it if someone could enlighten me and let me know if there is something wrong in my rotation? Anything is appreciated, I'd like to maximise what I can if there's more I can eek out of my spec!
      Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4p1dqz73WD86jnRL/#type=damage-done&source=5 (it's a live log so it'll be constantly updating while this run is going)
      Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/68rytKvmMxH7RTkc#fight=17 (for some other information - here is my Kara clear for the week (with NB))
      Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Eaglie/simple
      If any more information is required please let me know!
      Thanks guys!

• By CameronHuson
      Hey guys,  first time posting up some healing logs.
      I got into Legion a few weeks ago, and just did a normal emerald nightmare run, had some great dps in the group, but was hoping some of the resto druids here could give me a bit of feedback on my healing?
      Hopefully this links  to all of the bosses, Xavius was my best one.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TbkqZFm9rByQNR1H#type=healing 

Thanks guys