Woot

Help my damage !

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello all, as the title says, i'm looking to improve my damage in a few fights in Emerald Nightmare. I've manage to do OK on Ursoc / dragons of nightmare / nythendra, but according to Both Warcraftlogs and Wowprogress, I'm supposed to be simming around 300k exactly. I probably have a bit more AP into BM than I need too, but that really shouldn't have anything to do with this. I'm blaming it on mismanagement of our Vulnerable buff, and most of the times I'm yelling out mechanics to our raid so I'm probably a bit more focused on that than my rotation, but please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Relevant links to discussion :

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9xW67FBaVXrGjp1Z#fight=28&type=damage-done&source=8 (Heroic Il'gynoth)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4HpKaP3QMjJycXvT#fight=15&type=damage-done&source=17 (Heroic Elerethe)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cK7mqYC4fx3V18Nb#fight=8&type=damage-done&source=6 (Heroic Xavius)

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/boulderfist/Wootman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Quest Hunter deck list.
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting range DPS & Tank. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 7/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers.
      If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes, you must be able to provide logs.  If you cannot get ahold of me in game, I work nights, please shoot me an email, I check it at work often and I can get ahold of other officers via text/discord if it's urgent! violentnacho@gmail.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By blessingok
      Hi, I want to level a hunter, I was going to choose human, but has anyone tested void elf to see how the racials compare?  thanks
    • By Hanz39
      This is similiar to Secret Hunter with the addition of Kathrena package and Rexxar DK, it has both good early game and great late game with huge damage from charges and DK hero power.
      It has only 3 legendaries that are necessary to make the deck works and not exchangable with anything else.
      1x Candleshot
      2x Secretkeeper
      2x Wandering Monster
      2x Freezing Trap
      2x Cat Trick
      2x Eaglehorn Bow
      2x Animal Companion
      2x Kill Command
      1x Unleash the Hounds
      2x Deadly Shot
      2x Flanking Strike
      2x Spellbreaker
      2x Lesser Emerald Spellstone
      1x Seeping Oozeling
      1x Deathstalker Rexxar
      2x Charged Devilsaur
      1x Kathrena Winterwisp
      1x King Krush

As you can see the only beasts in the deck are 7/7 or 8/8 with charge so the result of recruit is easy to predict, note that Charged Devilsaur when summoned by recruit can hit face directly since not activate the battlecry.
      The aim of the deck is either win with Wolves from spellstone and early beast summons or charging face with big dinos so stall enough until you can do so if your early game is worse than opponent. 
      Seeping oozeling will always copy Kathrena deathrattle unless you have her in your hand so don't keep Kathrena at 1st turn but keeping Oozeling is fine since it will swing the game if not silenced when played at turn 6.
      The deck is pretty solid and that's what I'm playing mostly in K&C.