FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Oxna

[Bloodfeather][H] <N e m e s i s> Heroic Raiding 5/7HC

Valid for any player on Bloodfeather / Burning Steppes / Executus / Kor’gall / Shattered Hand

Guild Name: <N e m e s i s>
Faction: Horde 
Realm (US/EU): EU
Realm Type: PvP
Realm Timezone: CET
Battlegroup: Rampage
Progression: 1/7 mythic
Raid Times: 20:00-23:00PM CET
Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Sunday and optional normal mode raid on Thursday
Openings: DPS (Healers and Tanks considered)
Site: http://nemesishorde.enjin.com/
Stream: http://twitch.tv/zunnyhh
Contact (Real ID): Oxna#1379 zunnyhh#2161

About Us
<N e m e s i s> is a Horde raiding guild on Bloodfeather EU PvP, created shortly a long time ago around the time of The Burning Crusade and has had a dabble at almost every raid since then! We reached our peak around Mists of Pandaria and due to real commitments etc had to go full casual several times. We cleared Normal Mogu'Shan Vaults and Heart of Fear with 3/6 heroic in MSV. We didn't raid in Throne of Thunder or Siege of Orgrimmar as a collective guild but several of our members can boast Mythic kills in the latter. We reformed in Warlords and Draenor and managed 4/7 mythic Highmaul and 3/10 Blackrock Foundry but didn't even try Hellfire Citadel. Now we back for Legion and have cleared normal mode and killed 3 bosses on heroic in very few attempts! You can find a link to our wowprogress here:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodfeather/N+e+m+e+s+i+s/rating.tier17

We are looking for solid players who know how to push their buttons and avoid the fire on the floor, you don't need to be a pro but we don't take "Frank the blizzcon raider on that same token"

We operate on a 2 raid good impression policy to become a member from a trial and if you have performed well then welcome to the guild! If however you become a trial and miss 2 raids then we will have to boot you. We are looking to do progression whilst it is current, and hopefully eventually move onto mythics with a solid core of 20 players.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday: mythic progression 20:00 - 23:00 CET
Sunday: mythic progression 20:00 - 23:00 CET 
Thursday: Normal/Heroic mode clear 20:00 - 22:00 CET

Recruitment Needs
Paladin - Ret/Holy
Warrior - Arms/Fury
Death Knight - Unholy
Shaman - CLOSED
Hunter - MM/BM
Druid - Feral
Monk - Windwalker
Rogue - CLOSED
Priest - Shadow
Mage - OPEN
Warlock - OPEN
Demon Hunter - Havoc
Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above.

We use discord for ingame comms

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://nemesishorde.enjin.com/
Add us on realid at: Oxna#1379 zunnyhh#2161 or whisper Oxna, Imbaskank, Thórbjorn or Záng ingame for more info!

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by Oxna

Now 2/7 mythic - seeking a Warlock but will consider exceptional other classes too

Edited by Oxna