Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trigga

Feral Druid Traits vs Ilvl

1 post in this topic

So I recently got the Mythic Seacursed Mist Relic from Maw of Souls(840ilvl Rip+ 7%) But as of right now I'm using Unwaking Slumber(865ilvl Rake+ 7%) from EN in my frost slot. Is it worth losing 8 weapon ilvls to use the Seacursed relic since Ashmanes bite is so good and procs a lot or better to just have an over damage increase with the extra ilvls. In my Blood and Life slots I also have 1 rank each of Razor Fangs and Tear the flesh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GraphicsJohn
      I recently started playing druids. Can anyone tell me why my Troll Feral Druid has Moonkin form and my Night Elf Feral Druid does not?
    • By Reggmuffin
      Greetings.
      I would like to know which heirloom gear is best for my feral druid. I like to PVP and I don't plan on leveling my druid anytime soon. I am aware that the only factor which matters in PVP is item level but I also want to be the best pound per pound feral in duels. 
      As of now, I am wearing mostly rogue gear and I am unsure if I should continue to use that or switch to druid gear, etc.
      Thank you in advance.
    • By Soto
      As a feral druid am i supposed to be spamming my buttons as they come off cool down or should I wait for my energy to come back up and let my bleeds tick a little? Is there a benefit of just reapplying a bleed right after you already put it on a target. 
      Im talking mostly about Raiding encounters.
      Thanks
    • By Vonos
      Hello there!
      Thanks for your time looking at my post, I have recently started playing a Feral druid within a month back. Got to 110 two weeks ago and been constantly playing feral and at first with bad gears my DPS was sustaining around 250k when I was 850 ilvl geared in raids. But when I've gotten more time to gear up my druid and eventually my druid hit 878 ilvl and containing some of the BiS gears for feral for example the two trinkets. My DPS did not increase a huge amount of deal. Instead having an 28 ilvl upgrade + having the 3 golden trait, my Feral DPS only increased by 50k~60k in raids, this has started to take a toll with the lack of DPS that is needed to be pushing 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare. I've also asked many questions with our top server Feral Druid what I'm doing wrong and he is struggling to find any MAJOR point factors that why my DPS is extremely low with my ilvl.
      My Artifact weapon is 25/34 currently, with Frost Relic 880 from H Guarm, Life Relic 880 from M Nythendra, Blood Relic from H Elerethe ~ Can't quite remember what ilvl it is.
      I know my uptimes is low but when I've tested on target dummy my DPS is still around 310k~ even with 95% ~ 97% up time on my dots, so i'm completely clueless.

Armoury:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Vonos/simple
      Logs:
      Nythendra:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VXNz26RCaKZcYqrg/#fight=8
      Ursoc:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VXNz26RCaKZcYqrg/#fight=10

• By Pellegrini
      So currently I am playing with Lunar Inspiration, Soul of the forest and Bloodtalons when I go mythic+.
      It gives me alot of energy and I get to use swipe alot. But someone told me that I should play Predator and Brutal Slash..
      I think feral aoe damage kinda sucks, but still I would like to improve my aoe and play with the optimal build.. What do you guys play with and how do you pull out as much aoe as possible?
      Best regards,
      Pellegrini :)