[Korialstraz][A] DragoonKnights 2/7 LFM for a guild raid group
1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Sacred Fire is a heroic progression guild. We have earned AOTC for NH and are currently farming that content weekly. For TOS we are wanting to grow the team a bit though and are looking to fill the roster up to 25-30 players!
We are sorely in need of melee, some prime class applicants would be Demon Hunter, SV hunter, Enhance Shaman, Ret Paladin and WW monk.
Raid Times are: Mon/Tues/Thurs 530pm-830pm Server.
Most of us are East Coast / Central time raiders. Looking for folks interested in doing Nighthold with us as well as Tomb of Sargeras. We need you to have the 36th point in your weapon and be at least 880 item level. The item level requirement is flexible but the 36th point is not. We ask that you be committed to the game at least in the sense that you plan to raid a full tier as well as give us notice of any plans to stop playing.
Healer Priority: Monk, Shaman, Druid, Pally, Priest
MDPS: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Feral
RDPS Priority: Priest, Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Any player of these classes/criteria are welcome. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great!
If you are interested, please visit our website: http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com
Add myself: commander#1222 or one of my officers: Meatshyld#1199 | Relfie#1853
Continue reading for more information on our guild!
Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such.
Sacred Fire is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website for rules and information or if you have questions please add our battletags mentioned above.
We do accept mergers and groups of people that are looking for a new home. As always it would be a trial type of experience as our main concern is the gelling of all parties involved. We play to have fun at the end of the day and drama is not accepted. Our Discord atmosphere is normally pretty focused most nights with only helpful chatter during bosses.
Thank you for reading have a good day.
<The Cold Legion> (4/10 H NH) is looking for dedicated players to complete our roster. Our current raid times consist of Monday, Tuesday, and, Thursday from 7 PM to 9 PM (PST). At this moment, Ranged DPS are preferred, but all roles will be considered.
The leaders of the guild have been raiding successfully since The Burning Crusade and look forward to progressing through Mythic Content in Legion. We are looking for a few people that want to enjoy the expansion’s more challenging content at a controlled and steady pace. Our aim is to find committed individuals who are in it for the long haul.
If you believe that <The Cold Legion> will be a good home for you, then we encourage you to fill out our short, mildly inconvenient, and annoying application. If you have any questions, you will have an opportunity to list them at the end of the application process.
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
1/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821
I am Angellos#1559. Dark Hearts is a Horde faction guild on the Hyjal. We are seeking all roles. We are involved in Hardcore and Casual raiding as well as PVP. We are gay-friendly and welcome social and casual players alike. Our guild webpage is HTTP://darkhearts.guildlaunch.com and curse client servers is https://curse.com/invite/KFkn8boC8EOIEe6pDmwTYw. We also award monthly game time base on attendence and performance.
<Dawn Eternal> US-Cenarius[A] M-T-W 6:30 – 10:30PST
Very High: warlock, shaman (elemental, resto), monk (tank, healer), druid (dps, offtank), hunter, priest (shadow), dk (dps, offtank)
High: shaman (enhance), rogue, warrior (offtank), mage, monk (dps), druid (resto), priest (heal)
Low: warrior (dps), paladin (holy)
Very Low: paladin(prot, ret)
All other specs and classes not mentioned are encouraged to inquire - needs can change very rapidly.
Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.
Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.
Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST
Type: 30man Normal-Heroic 20man Mythic
Who we are:
· Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
· We value self-improvement and teamwork.
· We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
· Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
· We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.
Raid hours, attendance, and loot:
· We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
· We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
· We occasionally run member organized Alt and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
· Loot in the Heroic and Mythic raids is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning DKP as soon as they start showing up for raid and DKP is retained through rank promotions.
A good site for raid progression is:
Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde has some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. It was the second US server to unlock all of Sunwell. Cenarius is a today considered a “low-pop” realm which is ideal for questing, while the LFG and LFR tools allow large parties to be created for world bosses and events.
How to apply:
Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:
or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.
If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Gorlyn, Dakina, Sensistar or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.
See you soon!