1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
< Vindicta Nocturna > is looking for like-minded players to join their ranks ready for progression in Antorus as soon as it hits live servers. Currently we are in need of:
Mages, - (HIGH PRIOTITY)
Death Knights (Frost, Unholy) - (HIGH PRIOTITY)
If you are interessted read the whole post and you can find our battle.net ID's at the end of the post.
< Vindicta Nocturna > is three day a week raiding guild located on Kazzak EU server. The guild was founded in August 2017, by a group of people that bonded together while exploring the contact of the game. Our main core of the guild consists of mature and dedicated players with 6+ years of experience that have raided before with multiple guilds on different servers. Our primary aim is to make a friendly, enjoyable, non-stressful environment for players to come together and progress contact that the game has to offer.
What are we looking for:
-People who while maintaining a very serious and focused mind on progress, can also be fun to have around and enjoy every aspect of the game.
-People that understand their class to the fullest extent and also the importance of team play and how they can contribute to achieving a common goal.
-People that will be on time and prepared, as well as be able to attend the majority of the raids as we are raiding only 3 days a week
-Mature people that are understanding and have patients as progression raiding can be both time consuming and frustrating
What can you expect from us:
-Stable raiding with experienced and mature people that are always ready to lend a hand when needed
-Good atmosphere within the guild and other activities outside of the main raids (we do Mythic plus runs, PVP, alt runs)
-Fair loot distribution/balance gearing.
Our raiding times are:
Wednesday 23:00 - 02:00 (Server time)
Thursday 23:00 - 02:00 (Server time)
Sunday 23:00 - 02:00 (Server time)
You can apply on our website: vindictanocturna.wowhordes.com
Or alternatively you can find us in game:
Dukas#1439 - Character name: Narigon
Bico#2764 - Character name: Brooklyx
Lajos#2289 - Character name: Stenaa
Trulex#2575 - Character name: Obina
Jindas#21399 - Character name: Cayinda
Presidential Status is seeking to fill out a competent raid team with some additional MELEE & RANGED DPS.
[A][US][RUNETOTEM] <Presidential Status>
Raid Times : SATURDAYS & MONDAYS 7:30PM REALM TIME
Current TOS Progression : 9/9N, 3/9H, 0/9M
Mythic Keystone + Groups : see guild chat
Game Play: Adult/Mixed, Semi Hardcore to Casual
Voice Chat: Discord (prefer app, prefer push to talk)
JOIN Presidential Status, and help us penetrate Mythic TOS and beyond!
PST SAUROHN#1535 in game for a guild invite or see one of the Officers below:
PST CONFESSOR our GM
PST Wangtong OFFICER
PST Elechi OFFICER
PST Worri OFFICER
Sacred Fire is a heroic progression guild. We have earned AOTC for NH and are currently farming that content weekly. For TOS we are wanting to grow the team a bit though and are looking to fill the roster up to 25-30 players!
We are sorely in need of melee, some prime class applicants would be Demon Hunter, SV hunter, Enhance Shaman, Ret Paladin and WW monk.
Raid Times are: Mon/Tues/Thurs 530pm-830pm Server.
Most of us are East Coast / Central time raiders. Looking for folks interested in doing Nighthold with us as well as Tomb of Sargeras. We need you to have the 36th point in your weapon and be at least 880 item level. The item level requirement is flexible but the 36th point is not. We ask that you be committed to the game at least in the sense that you plan to raid a full tier as well as give us notice of any plans to stop playing.
Healer Priority: Monk, Shaman, Druid, Pally, Priest
MDPS: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Feral
RDPS Priority: Priest, Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Any player of these classes/criteria are welcome. We will also consider any other players except main spec tanks. Offspec tanks are great!
If you are interested, please visit our website: http://sacred-fire.wowlaunch.com
Add myself: commander#1222 or one of my officers: Meatshyld#1199 | Relfie#1853
Continue reading for more information on our guild!
Sacred Fire was created in 2004 on the Icecrown server. For over a decade, this guild has provided casual to casually serious raiders a home to progress through content while maintaining a normal life outside the game. In 2013 during Mists of Pandaria, the guild leadership decided for a change in raiding and locale and moved the guild to Proudmoore. Since being here we have dedicated ourselves to Heroic AOTC raiding and have been successful as such.
Sacred Fire is not a mythic raiding guild and we do not act or treat players as such. We still have rules and ask our players to perform and commit when they say they can. If you are interested in raiding, please see our website for rules and information or if you have questions please add our battletags mentioned above.
We do accept mergers and groups of people that are looking for a new home. As always it would be a trial type of experience as our main concern is the gelling of all parties involved. We play to have fun at the end of the day and drama is not accepted. Our Discord atmosphere is normally pretty focused most nights with only helpful chatter during bosses.
Thank you for reading have a good day.
<The Cold Legion> (4/10 H NH) is looking for dedicated players to complete our roster. Our current raid times consist of Monday, Tuesday, and, Thursday from 7 PM to 9 PM (PST). At this moment, Ranged DPS are preferred, but all roles will be considered.
The leaders of the guild have been raiding successfully since The Burning Crusade and look forward to progressing through Mythic Content in Legion. We are looking for a few people that want to enjoy the expansion’s more challenging content at a controlled and steady pace. Our aim is to find committed individuals who are in it for the long haul.
If you believe that <The Cold Legion> will be a good home for you, then we encourage you to fill out our short, mildly inconvenient, and annoying application. If you have any questions, you will have an opportunity to list them at the end of the application process.
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
1/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821