hellbard

Whats the name of this plate helm?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've been looking for the helm this guys is using... But i can't find it anywhere, I actually don't even know if it is a plate item, maybe thats why I haven't found anything yet...

Well, if anyone knows the name or where it drops I would be really thankful for that.

Thanks in advance, and sorry about the poor english xD

PS.: I'm looking for the helm, not the shoulders xD

388036-tusks-of-mannoroth.jpg

Mythic difficulty siege of oegrimmar (mists of pandaria). I know it's from the dk tier set, but there's a lookalike piece there, just can't remember the name now. 

Edit: quick Google search shows its called 'helm of the night watchman' from spoils of pandaria on mythic difficulty. You'll need another person with you to get past galakras cause that's not currently soloable.

Edited by Aegis

I'm genuinely surprised someone wants that helm! I couldn't mog away from it fast enough during MoP :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JubblyPuff
      Anyone know if the Broken Crown (aka The Ancient Crown of Rakkis) https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/broken-crown#latest still drops?  It used to spawn in Leoric's thrown room after the boss fight.   A couple dropped for me, but that was long ago.  Unfortunately I lost my only copy on a hardcore DH before extracting in KC.  Doh!

• By Trillium
      I've been wanting to get the item model of Hide of Fenryr, part of the leather legion dungeon set. I know it has a bunch of different names dropped from different bosses, but what is the best way to farm for this thing in this color? And also, does anyone know why this item model looks so different on the panda? If I get it I want the model as shown on the Draenei.

• By artisthefool
      I love mogging. To my knowledge, these are all original. I'm sharing cause I love finding cool mogs to spark my imagination and push the boundaries of what I've made. You'll notice I have favorite pieces of gear that I re-use in a number of these. As far as I know these are all blood elf death knight obtainable. I have completed almost every set you see here. I'm currently digging frost...

I have one of every class so I'll eventually have a video up for them all. I won't be sharing what each piece is. You are of course welcome to remake them yourself, I've just found that discovering the pieces and trying to see which ones fit really help devolop mog sense. If that's what you're looking for, this video should be fun!
    • By Kennedie
      I'm looking for some xmog ideas to go with http://www.wowhead.com/item=137516
      Preferably fur. 
      Thanks!
    • By JustCokes
      Hey guys, so I was in my class hall the today and I saw a guy running past wearing these shoulders (Druid). I didn't get a chance to see what they were called but I insta-saved it to my dressing room. I've exhausted Atlas Loot and the leather shoulders section of this site.

If you can help it would be much appreciated.
      Thank you!