FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valerium96

[Silvermoon[A] <Kingsguard> Recruiting! 7/7HC

Kingsguard is a 2-day per week progression Guild. We are currently 7/7HC Emerald Nightmare, moving to Mythic progression Monday. In the last Raid Tier (HFC) we managed 11/13 Mythic.

As we only raid 2x per week due to time constraints, we understand not everyone can play the game 24/7. It is actually why the Guild was created in the first place, to allow pushing progression with limited time. We have a "can-do" attitude and try to push current content as much as possible, on the highest difficulty we can handle. We always aim to push to Mythic content, we can't grantee full Mythic clear, but a full HC clear WITH Mythic progression is really what we aim for AND achieve.

We're looking for dedicated, passionate players who for whichever reason can't afford to raid 4/5 times per week as top Guilds require. For example, we have numerous players from realms top 5 who simply cannot put aside the time to raid due to personal reasons, but we try to not let that hinder our progression. We expect you to know your class inside and out and to play it to it's full potential, being prepared with potions, pots and consumables.

The Guild itself is extremely sociable and welcoming. Our Team Speak server is always accessible and the atmosphere of the Guild in and out of raids is phenomenal. It may sound biased for me to say but this is the most fun I have had Raiding with a Guild since I first started playing Warcraft, many, many years ago... and I think the most part of that is simply the people we play with.

Raid Days & Times:

Monday: 20:00-23:00 (Realm Time)

Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (Realm Time)

Recruitment:

Our current roster allows us to recruit any other Ranged DPS without hinderance and so we could be happy to accept any exceptional player provided you are Ranged DPS.

If you have any questions or queries on the above, please don't hesitate to contact myself or my officers:

Battle Tags: Val#22489 (Me) Marc#2942 (Lovely)

Email: [email protected]