Xanxos

Kill Command without CD ?

5 posts in this topic

So lately i have bin running around as BM a lot and i noticed something and i have no clue if is this is a bug or some hidden BM mechanic so i came here for info once again :D!!!

Sometimes when i use Kill Command on monster under 25% life it has no CD and i can spam it until either the monster is dead or i run out of focus and it happens every now and then and i looked through all my passiv Abilitys and those of my pet that i maybe missed something by chance but i found nothing am i the only one this is happening to or is this happening to more people and if somebody knows how the hell this works i would love to know since that could change a lot 

Thanks in Advance & Happy Gaming

Edited by Xanxos

There is a PvP talent called Sic 'Em, if I'm not mistaken, which does exactly that - it removes cooldown from Kill Command when it's used on a low HP target. It's supposed to function only in PvP, but I think I had an occurrence where it would also work on monsters as well, shortly after I engaged in a PvP battle.

18 minutes ago, Iridar said:

There is a PvP talent called Sic 'Em, if I'm not mistaken, which does exactly that - it removes cooldown from Kill Command when it's used on a low HP target. It's supposed to function only in PvP, but I think I had an occurrence where it would also work on monsters as well, shortly after I engaged in a PvP battle.

If you get hit by any aoe from opposite faction players you will get the ability, because you enter in pvp mode. I suppose this is what is happening.

but this also triggered while being alone farming leather :D maybe the pvp talent is buggy and working while im in pve though that would be strange but thanks for the quick info

Edited by Xanxos

38 minutes ago, Xanxos said:

but this also triggered while being alone farming leather :D maybe the pvp talent is buggy and working while im in pve though that would be strange but thanks for the quick info

yeah because some mobs get you into pvp combat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hippi87
      Hi im struggling with my BM Hunter i think i have a huge mistake in my rotation but i cant figure out where it is maybe you guys can help
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/M1VjFH9ZnYGNLx7R/#view=timeline&type=casts&source=2
      Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/khazgoroth/hippibeast
      Dps calculated: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/HyvAU_3gZ
      thank you very much for all help. Everything will help
    • By Sharknad0
      This is my current pawn string from sims:
      Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
      Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
      Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
      I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.
    • By TeemoTeemo
      Hey hunters! 

I used to play hunter back in the old days (Max level 80), and now starting with the game again. Therefore starting to gather some research before making my character (Yea thats my thing). First of all im a raider, love doing that, therefore want to master a spec there can give me a spot on the raid teams. I passionated in the spec BM for a while, but have a hard time to chose, as my research came across Survival. Survival look pretty strong at the moment, when i look at characters as Nnoggah. So i want the hear some of the more experience guys in here, how is BM doing compared to Survival, is it lacking behind or is it doing better if played right? 

Hope to hear some opinions. PS i know typical question here, but as a person i just like to get all facts gather before starting something.
      Kind regards - TeemoTeemo
    • By Celestrial
      From what I've seen on stat weights, crit has almost caught up with haste in 7.1.5. Would it be close to viable to go Mastery, Crit, Haste if you get One with the Pack? In possible theory that would mean more dire beast which helps focus, stomp dmg, and crit damage, I'd just imagine it would take a lot of crit to make it close to viable.
    • By Crisprat
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1L44bIm158
       Is this how you do it?