Graves

BM Hunter - Dire Frenzy During Bestial Wrath

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

So I looked around the forums and couldn't find an answer for this, figured I'd post here and if I missed the answer somewhere else, someone is bound to tell me where it is, either way. During Bestial Wrath should I be keeping up Dire frenzy as normal or should I be focusing solely on Cobra Resets and Kill Command? Also, same question for Titans Thunder. 

Edited by Graves

On 5/3/2018 at 11:39 PM, Graves said:

So I looked around the forums and couldn't find an answer for this, figured I'd post here and if I missed the answer somewhere else, someone is bound to tell me where it is, either way. During Bestial Wrath should I be keeping up Dire frenzy as normal or should I be focusing solely on Cobra Resets and Kill Command? Also, same question for Titans Thunder. 

Use it to keep your stacks up, or use it if you get a proc. It's okay to sit on a charge for a little while with the DF build as you're not running OWtP and it won't proc as often. You should aim to keep as many stacks up as possible during BW. Since AotW buffs your pet damage slightly with Thunderslash, you want that extra attack speed so always worth trying to keep 2 stacks or higher during BW if you can.

Aim to use AMoC before BW and TT during BW as well if possible (not always possible to line this up). TT is off the GCD anyway so it's easy to weave in.

• Like 1