Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvanis

[Stormrage][A] Immortal Icons LF Warlock and Mage (2/7M)

1 post in this topic

Immortal Icons(Stormrage) 2/7M, 7/7H
We are seeking like minded competent players who want to join our Mythic progression team. We are a semi-hardcore guild.

Raid Times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST

We are specifically looking for a warlock and mage to fill out roster!

Respond here or whisper me @ Silvanis1876

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Furtivvo
      *Affliction Lock - Orc, ilevel 885, 38 artifact traits*
      1600-1700 2's rating: with a Resto Shaman
      1800+ 3's rating: with a Resto Shaman/DH
      Pets: Fel Hunter (Permanent) then: Inferno stun / Fel hunter

My question is how do you play with your lock in 2's vs 3's strategy?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (1). Do you just outlast and wait for dampening? spread pressure, UA+Drain when you can, and try and outlast with:

Talents: Writhe / Absolute / Howl / Siphon / Demon / Service / Phantom ?

Honor Talents: Relentless / Mind Quickness / Tongues or Weakness / Nether / Deaths Embrace / Amplify ?
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (2). OR do you try to set up burst windows? with some what spread pressure    (its hard to get dots on both healer/dps) but CC chain the healer and burst with UA + Drain on the DPS for a kill window? with:

Talents: MG / Absolute / Howl / Siphone / Demon / Service / Phantom?

Honor Talents: Relentless / Mind Quickness / Tongues or Weakness / Nether / Deaths Embrace / Amplify ?
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      For 3's I do the (1) for the spread pressure since its hard for the healer to maintain, but for 2's I keep trying (1) and (2), I just cant seem to find the right way to climb in 2's
      Any advice on talents/honor talents or play style for Affliction in 2's or 3's? or anything you try with your healers? I'm open for suggestions and talent changes

thank you.
    • By Furtivvo
      *Affliction Lock - Orc, ilevel 885, 38 artifact traits*
      1600-1700 2's rating: with a Resto Shaman
      1800+ 3's rating: with a Resto Shaman/DH
      Pets: Fel Hunter (Permanent) then: Inferno stun / Fel hunter

My question is how do you play with your lock in 2's vs 3's strategy?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (1). Do you just outlast and wait for dampening? spread pressure, UA+Drain when you can, and try and outlast with:

Talents: Writhe / Absolute / Howl / Siphon / Demon / Service / Phantom ?

(2). OR do you try to set up burst windows? with some what spread pressure    (its hard to get dots on both healer/dps) but CC chain the healer and burst with UA + Drain on the DPS for a kill window? with:

Talents: MG / Absolute / Howl / Siphone / Demon / Service / Phantom?

For 3's I do the (1) for the spread pressure since its hard for the healer to maintain, but for 2's I keep trying (1) and (2), I just cant seem to find the right way to climb in 2's
      Any advice on talents/honor talents or play style for Affliction in 2's or 3's? or anything you try with your healers? I'm open for suggestions and talent changes

thank you.
    • By Athlios
      Guild Information:
      Guild name: Gordian Knot
      Faction: Horde
      Realm: Draenor (EU)
      Realm Type: Normal - PVE
      Current progress: NH 10/10N, 7/10H
      Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday
      Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET
      (Full application details on website)
      Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
      High:
      Demon Hunter: All specs Druid: Balance & Feral Hunter: All specs Mage: All specs Monk: All specs Paladin: All specs Priest: All specs Shaman: Elemental & Resto Warlock: All specs Warrior: Arms & Fury Medium:
      Death Knight: All specs Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding:
      High:
      Any role These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive attitude.
      About us:
      Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla.
      We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 70-85% attendance per month.
      We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc.
      There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game.
      Currently :
      We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time.
      Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays or Fridays.
      Saturdays are left for older content runs for fun and drinking!
      Our current guild progress is 10/10 Nighthold Normal, aiming for a quick HC clear, as most of our members already have 9/10 progress HC and we plan on focusing on Mythic Progress ASAP!
      If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/, alternatively please whisper Athlioss@Draenor or add my battletag Athlios#2283.
      PS. We're always open to group applications or guild merging discussions.
      We are also open and welcome social applications.
    • By Mystykall
      [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are:

Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. 

The leaders of <Blackhole Gaming> have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. 

Progression: 
      Nighthold - 2/10M || 10/10H
      Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
      Trial of Valor - 3/3H

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruitment is currently open for core spots.

High Need:

Damage Classes
      Warlock
      Demonhunter

We are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

Raid Leader: Isabelli#1577
      Guild Master: Mystykall#1117
      Officers:
      Muphin#1909 
      Clandon#1499
      Ethica#1133
      Ancobestoco#1951
      Isabelli#1577