Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pangelipang

Aran's Relaxing Ruby as MM Hunter

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

So, Karazhan is released now and I find this trinket quite interresting. I had the luck with me and I got it 895 Titanforged. I haven't been able to Sim it yet, the proc is not working in the program.

What do you guys think about this trinket? Anyone really tried it out so far?

Cheers!

Hey

I got this trinket today. I dont know if I did the simulation right, but it only shows slight differences (e.g. lower dps when replaced with normal agility/mastery trinket) for single target dps. So for me it is not worth for raid bosses.

For me it is only worth for mythic+ multi target dps, thats great (~5% damage from aran's).

Let me know what you think because I'm not quite sure yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Psychedelicx
      Hey guys, I currently have alot of choice when it comes to what trinkets I should use. I ofcourse have been simming all the different options but because alot of these combinations include Nightblooming Frond, I take them with a grain of salt and am looking for other opinions. Just for FYI the highest SimDPS combo i am getting is Nightblooming Frond + Hunger of the Pack which is at 754 112 SimDPS. With all options I am between 897 and 898 iLvL. These are my choices
      895 - Heroic Warforged - Nightblooming Frond
      890 - Heroic - Entwined Elemental Foci
      885 - Heroic - Arcanogolem Digit
      885 - Titanforged - Unstable Arcanocrystal (+930 to all secondary stats)
      880 - Mythic - Bloodthirsty Instinct
      880 - Mythic 14 - Hunger of the Pack
      940 - Legendary - Kil'Jaeden's Burning WIsh (This basically is not an option however due to me having Greenskin's Wrists and Insignia of Ravenholdt Ring)
      Cheers for all your help, If you would like anymore information just ask.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Psychedelicx/simple
    • By OlasEU
      I got a problem with trinkets, What am I going to pick..? I can choose between
      Arcanocrystal: 860
      Eye Of Command: 865
      Entwined Elemental Foci: 890
      Nightblooming Frond: 875
      Ethereal Urn: 880
      Bloodthirsty Instict: 865
      Horn Of Valor: 885
      Nightmare Egg Shell: 885
      Hunger of the pack: 870
      Mark of the Dargrul: 870

What am I going to pick for the dps? What do you prefer?
      Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-venture-co/Olas
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Olas/simple
    • By Flockha
      Is my 860 eye of command a better trinket for use than my 885 Faulty countermeasure because of the strength bonus? Which should I use
    • By Hoofy
      Hello,
      the gods of rng decided to reward me today with a  Draught of Souls titanforged from the timewalking chest. My question is, do I use it when I have max stacks of crusade or just use it on cd? Say for a fight that lasts 6 mins.
      Thanks!

• By Katuesha
      Hello everyone!

I am searching for a WA that shows the icon of the trinket Mote of Sancification and a timer with the cooldown. I am using this trinket lately and I would like to know if it's on cooldown or not during fights.
      I looked online for a lot of them but couldn't find any that were up to date and actually works.