Critocalypse

SV Mastery buffed

6 posts in this topic

I didn't see this in patch notes but it seems like mastery is giving procs of mongoose bite from pet attacks now? Once I pop aspect it seems like I am getting stack after stack of mongoose. Watch the vid, I hit 699k dps about 30 sec or so into my opening on mythic nythendra : https://youtu.be/MBtWi9MHbq8?t=806

Edited by Critocalypse

I think I recall hearing something about a stealth buff that made our mastery proccable off of our autos or something.

On 2016-10-28 at 7:37 AM, Critocalypse said:

I didn't see this in patch notes but it seems like mastery is giving procs of mongoose bite from pet attacks now? Once I pop aspect it seems like I am getting stack after stack of mongoose. Watch the vid, I hit 699k dps about 30 sec or so into my opening on mythic nythendra : https://youtu.be/MBtWi9MHbq8?t=806

At this point I think we all just assumed it was working as intended =P  Took an awfully long time to address it for a spec altering bug.

That said, it isn't altering my simulations At All.  Is that because A - Simulationcraft hasn't incorporated the fix?  Or B - Never handled the bug in the first place, so I've been overvaluing mastery all along?

Can confirm the proc chance of our mastery is increased by a mile. I wouldn't even need to use Snake Hunter to get stacks. Just using Aspect of the Eagle during lust phase gives plenty of Mongoose procs to be able to just spam it.

I was a MM main in raids until I tried it out after 7.1 in our Heroic EN farm and it exceeded my expectations, I was top dps during the most fights (Also Ursoc) and I never did that well as MM (My MM gear wasn't also great compared to other raiders)

Here's my logs - Apparently I'm EU top 3 with the similar ilvl to mine. It's Heroic logs because that's where I tested the spec if it would be better for our Mythic progression https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hx314zWbBQRn7yVj#type=damage-done&source=19&fight=1