FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Problem With Finishing Nightfallen WQs?

Anyone else having a problem finishing their World Quests with the Nightfallen?

I have only three quests available at the moment. There's a lot of quests in Stormheim up right now, I'd even say too much. Stuff like this should be happening.

nightfallen.png

Stan, 

Can you show the Nightfallen Tab?  Do you have one completed?  You might be able to get another one or two tomorrow.  You are showing Dreamweavers.  Most of the time you get 4 quests at a Minimum.  They reset during the day.  If those have a long duration they might not reset before you have to have it done.  But there might be hope.

I haven't done a single Nightfallen quest yet, and even after the reset there is no fourth quest available.  Something like this shouldn't happen. We should be able to complete the emissary without having to wait. It has always been like that. I've never had an issue finishing all 12 quests / day. This happened for the first time.

Seems to be a bug, it has been hotfixed.

Edited by Stan
Added hotfix link

When doing WQ for Nightfallen or Wardens, I've experienced running into other World quests for their faction close to where you are supposed to go, or you loot an item during it that sets up another.